Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,139 members, 7,910,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:59 PM

Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria (1985 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / IBB Noted That Atiku Won Ethnicity, Peter Obi Won Religion, Tinubu Won Nigeria / NURTW Already Lost Lagos, Sacking MC Oluomo After Withdrawal From Union Big Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:

You are actually a stack clown.. please marry a smart woman if you must have kids because na mumu u be

Please when is APC winning Lagos?

Until then don't reply me
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
SpatialKing:

Please when is APC winning Lagos?

Until then don't reply me

Stop showing your low IQ
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by MikeofAfrica: 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:

Peter Obi is also a money bag so why didn't he contest in PDP primary..the coward ran away to go work for his boss Tinubu

All moneybags are not corrupt. Peter Obi does not want to stain his image by sharing dollars at PDP primary like Atiku and Wike.

Even if he has done that, Atiku will still win because the PDP chairman and leaders were working for Atiku.

The issue with PDP is that the party is not intelligent. Had Wike be given the V.P ticket, PDP would have stand a better chance of winning.

Wike would have win Rivers for Atiku with a landslide. Wike will ensure PDP wins other SS states convincingly. He will provide fund and logistics that will ensure PDP neutralize Obi in SE.

Instead of choosing Wike, Atiku selected an Okowa that has no political value. The selection of Okowa sealed the defeat of PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

All moneybags are not corrupt. Peter Obi does not want to stain his image by sharing dollars at PDP primary like Atiku and Wike.

Even if he has done that, Atiku will still win because the PDP chairman and leaders were working for Atiku.

The issue with PDP is that the party is not intelligent. Had Wike be given the V.P ticket, PDP would have stand a better chance of winning.

Wike would have win Rivers for Atiku with a landslide. Wike will ensure PDP wins other SS states convincingly. He will provide fund and logistics that will ensure PDP neutralize Obi in SE.

Instead of choosing Wike, Atiku selected an Okowa that has no political value. The selection of Okowa sealed the defeat of PDP.

But he shared dollar in LP primary to be consensus candidate..we know he bought the labor ticket
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by BlaqFaze: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Is it the Obidients that told PDP to allow moneybags like Atiku and Wike to hijack the party.

For 24 years, the SE has been the backbone of PDP. Hence the party suppose to reciprocate this by zoning her ticket to SE but they sidelined Peter Obi and reffered to him as a lightweight politician.

If PDP had given her ticket to Peter Obi and convince Kwankwaso to remain in the party and become the V.P candidate, the party would have won the election.

Hence stop blaming the Obidients. PDP decided to commit political suicide due to the love of Atiku and Wike's dollars.
There's no such thing as zoning in Nigeria...he did primaries and lost
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Emir01: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
He lost numbers and won seats.
Senate;3
Rep:22
Baba was not around for long
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by MikeofAfrica: 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:

But he shared dollar in LP primary to be consensus candidate..we know he bought the labor ticket

Stop blaming Peter Obi for PDP lost.

Blame Okowa who could not deliver his state and region. Also blame Atiku who selected a weakling as his deputy when he had better options.

BTW, why couldn'tn't Atiku defeat Tinubu with landslide in NE & NW like Obi did in SE?

Atiku and PDP have to learn the basics of winning elections in your region from Peter Obi.
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Stop blaming Peter Obi for PDP lost.

Blame Okowa who could not deliver his state and region. Also blame Atiku who selected a weakling as his deputy when he had better options.

BTW, why couldn'tn't Atiku defeat Tinubu with landslide in NE & NW like Obi did in SE?

Peter Obi was 100 percent the reason why Tinubu is president.. without Peter Obi Tinubu would never have been president..I insist btgey both work together sef

Atiku and PDP have to learn the basics of winning elections in your region from Peter Obi.
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by MN07: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:

If you meet outside you fit talk? Shut up and thank God we are on Nairaland , Obidient have Low IQ

You are just a big F.O.O.L you will meet your end eventually.
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Jack500: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
SpatialKing:

Which Nigeria did he win?

Keep consoling yourselves
Lagos that has always been your pride
LP beat you guys Blue black

Better build bridges and beg LP
APC about to lose Lagos state governorship seat

You betrayed your people just to be a President..

Now everything he will do as president must satisfactory to the Northerners they made him president..

Who is his people, inconsequential 5% fools, I bet you didn't see oyo, ekiti and Ondo votes
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by MikeofAfrica: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:
There's no such thing as zoning in Nigeria...he did primaries and lost

APC Governors insisted that their ticket must be zone to the south. Even though Lawan contested the primary, they worked against him and ensured a southern got the ticket.

PDP Governors agreed at Asaba to also zone their ticket to the south. Since SS and SW have produce PDP presidents, it was morally right to give it to the SE which has Peter Obi.

Instead some PDP Governors supported Atiku while some supported Wike. When Obi discovered they were mocking the SE, he left for Labour Party.

Today, God has punish the treachery of PDP. Had they given their ticket to Obi, he would have return PDP to Aso Rock.
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
MN07:

You are just a big F.O.O.L you will meet your end eventually.
For this you will meet your end soon , you think say na everybody you meet you can curse . For wishing for my end unprovoked your end shall seek you out soon
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jack500:

Who is his people, inconsequential 5% fools, I bet you didn't see oyo, ekiti and Ondo votes

We only saw Lagos
Same Lagos you have been using to threaten everyone
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Slynation(m): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:

Am I from the north mumu .... Admit it you elected Tinubu as president!!!! Wetin concern me with Obi that will soon be rewarded for the good acting with a private port .. Admit it Tinubu owns your slow Brain, he got you to work for him for free 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
well...let's see how his nzogbu nzogbu tenure goes!!
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by MN07: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2023
FarahAideed:

For this you will meet your end soon , you think say na everybody you meet you can curse . For wishing for my end unprovoked your end shall seek you out soon

B.A.STARD I.D.IOT get out of my mention Yoruba street R.A.T

Don't provoke me and stop mentioning me.
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by jconsulting(f): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Shame on youths like you who voted a 82 years old retired drug baron that now urinates on himself to become our president.

When he succeed in looting Nigeria dry like he did in Lagos, I hope you will be able to buy a bag of rice for #100,000.

This guy is pained, accept defeat bro....high BP is real
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2023
MN07:

B.A.STARD I.D.IOT get out of my mention Yoruba street R.A.T

Don't provoke me and stop mentioning me.

You dare to wish my end ? You done meet devil today ..you think everyone you meet here is your mate ko? See for even attempting to wish me an end your end will locate you soon and nothing will save you
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Slynation:
well...let's see how his nzogbu nzogbu tenure goes!!

There is nothing going to spectacular about his reign
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by MN07: 12:06am On Feb 28, 2023
FarahAideed:

You dare to wish my end ? You done meet devil today ..you think everyone you meet here is your mate ko? See for even attempting to wish me an end your end will locate you soon and nothing will save you

Thunder fire you!! Ewu!!
Make I no locate you first.
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2023
MN07:

Thunder fire you!! Ewu!!
Make I no locate you first.
I stay on road 12 Lekki phase 1 Lagos Nigeria please come and locate me
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Xbox2005(m): 12:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Jagaban of africa
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2023
He lost an eye,but he gained a dragon grin
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Slynation(m): 7:11am On Feb 28, 2023
FarahAideed:

There is nothing going to spectacular about his reign
Do you think anything good can come out of APC
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by FarahAideed: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Slynation:
Do you think anything good can come out of APC

Nothing, he will tax the hell out of NIGERIANs

1 Like

Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Jagabanofafrica: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

Which Nigeria did he win?

Keep consoling yourselves
Lagos that has always been your pride
LP beat you guys Blue black

Better build bridges and beg LP
APC about to lose Lagos state governorship seat

You betrayed your people just to be a President..

Now everything he will do as president must satisfactory to the Northerners they made him president..

Sorry bro, i can feel ur pain
Re: Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria by Jagabanofafrica: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Pathfinder2090 post=121323341][/quote]

Very painful, sorry bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos: Asari Dokubo Educates Oba Of Benin Calls Him Unintelligent Idiot (vid) / A Dumb Economist And His 6000 Followers / Heartbreaking Moment: Man Reduced To Tears Over Inability To Afford Food (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.