Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,635 members, 7,948,434 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai (58952 Views)

Are You Waiting For Babachir Lawal To Travel Abroad Too? Fayose Asks EFCC / Why Was Adeosun Not Placed On Watchlist? Fayose Asks / EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by Lekan239(m): 6:07am On Feb 28, 2023
eppimas:
This is the worst Election in history
if the election is worst, obi would not even pull any vote

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by bolabadmus38: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Let's be calm. Though we all have our favorite candidates but let God choose for us.
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by Karlifate: 6:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Ppogbae:
Ive noticed that LP is applying the pressure on Tinubu but not Atiku

Why is this?

Are they scared of Northerners? grin

Yorubas are more accommodating.

Northerners will unleash terror, if Obidients decide to call for war.

3 Likes

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by zomby(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Maize247:
Lol. Atiku has no option. Only Obi supporters will start killing themselves after declaring Tinubu winner of the election
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by Karlifate: 6:33am On Feb 28, 2023
TechguyBlog:
Atiku just dey waste money every 4 years grin

🤣🤣🤣

He stole enough dollars from Nigeria's treasury.

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by CoolAmbience(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Ppogbae:

Why is this?

You no sabi them?

Dem be cowards na....

When we teach politics to these kids, they insult and argue blindly.

Tinubu was bound to win. How?

Obi would take, as he has now taken, traditional PDP votes in the SS and SE; while Kwankwaso decimates Atiku's votes in the North.

Tinubu's own is just to hugely expand margins in areas of strength and make inroads in the North as the Kwankwaso and Atiku fight rage. There are limits to the inroads Obi can make in the NW, NE and SW...and these limitations constitute key determinants of who wins the election.

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by Majesty7: 6:40am On Feb 28, 2023
WATCHOVER:
How did Obasanjo instigate violence? Do you read at all?, DSS can't invite him and moreover this election no winner will be announced

Calling INEC out on an election that the winner is yet to be announced? How old are you?

If INEC announce the winner, go do your WORST

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by omokab: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2023
eppimas:
This is the worst Election in history
history of Biafra not history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by BeanX(m): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Fayose have been living a low-key life since his tenure ended, this was the same man that was giving Buhari gbas gbos from right to left.😂😂

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by ussv: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2023
NuraSambo:
In the North the only Peter we know is Peter Rufai.

Go and verify....
Chai !!! My guy, this is pure wickedness. Peter Rufai ? Haba !!!

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by boxypane(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2023
oxygenlove:
All the state in the south east voted for LP....no one insulted anybody. It's their choice ...abi??

Come and See insults on people of Ekiti and Ondo State from these guys just for voting Their choice too.....

And one guy from Ilawe is there online forming an educated fellow ....

Tchaii
You are paying attention to them. As for me, I say what I want to say, the few ones that insulted me know what they got. Alai ni ronu ni won.

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by kestolove95(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2023
dapsoneh:
This one is a decampee already
He doesn't want to be like those politicians whose political careers are gone
People like :
Aregbesola;
Rotimi Amaechi;
Rocha's Okorocha;
Dino Melaye;
Atiku Abubakah;
Bukola Saraki;
Obasanjo;
Oyinlola;
Others

Na Dino own sweet me pass, let's see how where he will get money to flaunt on fb,, twitter, Instagram while his people in Ayetoro gbede languish in poverty

In two months time, Fayose will decamp
the idi0t will decamp to apc quote me, wia is orubebe today... A strong apc member in delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by RomanGreen: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Ppogbae:

Why is this?

You're very dumb, Tinubu is the rigger here, what's Atiku's business?
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by Cantonese: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Analyst7:
The guy was never a challenger…mumu pdp go give ticket to loser

The selfishness of Atiku, Wike, Ayu and Okowa cost PDP greatly. If they stayed as one party, allowing Obi and Kwakwanso proceed, the results would have been massive in favour of them.

Who the gods want to kill, they first make mad. PDP has become a junior party to LP.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by ogatboy(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Ppogbae:

Why is this?

We are applying pressure on INEC not anyone. Let them show us uploaded results. INEC chairman will be the biggest looser cos he'll loose the integrity he doesn't even have
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by Parachoko: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
dapsoneh:
People like :
Aregbesola;
Rotimi Amaechi;
Rocha's Okorocha;
Dino Melaye;
Atiku Abubakah;
Bukola Saraki;
Obasanjo;
Oyinlola;
Others

Na Dino own sweet me pass, let's see how where he will get money to flaunt on fb,, twitter, Instagram while his people in Ayetoro gbede languish in poverty

You no add Chris Ngige
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by dapsoneh: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
You no add Chris Ngige
thank you jare
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by SavageResponse(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2023
77stars:
This is just like mocking Atiku

He deserves to be mocked
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by franchasofficia: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2023
PJ123:

Obi did not win anything. I know so many people across villages in Nigeria that do not know your Obi. The best belt was for to be Atiku vice. Thank God he opted out to the advantage of Asiwaju. You guys exaggerated his influence and acceptability. Nobody in my extended family voted Obi. I even made some calls from Lagos to tell them about Obi, they simply told me they don't know Obi ooo.

Please wake up and tell Obi to apply for minister of IPOB under President Tinubu GCFR
If Tinubu and APC didn't rig Peter Obi out, may Tinubu's government favor you and your entire family, but if they rigged Peter Obi out and you are here supporting the devilish act because it favored your tribesman, may Tinubu's government not favor you and your entire family, say Amen if you are sure you are standing on truth ?
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by Pacesetter123(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Ppogbae:

Why is this?

because we know Atiku has retired already to his Dubai Residence just as Fayose said.
The winning is between Obi and Tinubu.
So no need to waste our time mounting pressure on Atiku.
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by Pacesetter123(m): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2023
NuraSambo:
In the North the only Peter we know is Peter Rufai.

Go and verify....
Yes,we have verified in Nasarawa and Plateau and others still counting........... you are korrect
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by Pacesetter123(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2023
dapsoneh:
People like :
Aregbesola;
Rotimi Amaechi;
Rocha's Okorocha;
Dino Melaye;
Atiku Abubakah;
Bukola Saraki;
Obasanjo;
Chris Ngige;
Oyinlola;
Others

Wetin Obasanjo name dey do there?
Obasanjo nah your mate?
After presidency wetin you bin want make him be again?
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by Pacesetter123(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2023
I am still wondering what on earth wud av made PDP to give the ticket to Atiku, a northerner just immediately after Buhari.

Right from that day,I knew the election will be between Obi and Tinubu.
Though I am rooting for my candidate , Obi to win this election but if it goes the way of Tinubu,no problem.
Obi has put up a good fight.
There is always another day.
But Atiku, PDP will regret the day they allowed Dollars to blindfold their delegates.
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by placeofallure(f): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2023
oxygenlove:
All the state in the south east voted for LP....no one insulted anybody. It's their choice ...abi??

Come and See insults on people of Ekiti and Ondo State from these guys just for voting Their choice too.....

And one guy from Ilawe is there online forming an educated fellow ....

Tchaii

That is the number one problem of the Yorubas. We form woke when really it is stupidity.

I said it on another platform about a fortnight ago that this election thing is tilting towards ethnicity and not ideologies anymore, they said I should keep quiet. Is that not what played out now?

Every one of Obi's kinsmen and near kinsmen voted for him but Yorubas will look for a thousand and one reason why they can't vote for their own. Imagine Tinubu losing at Osun. How many non indigenes are living in Osun? I won't talk about Lagos. Of course it's Southwest but a ti k'eran m'ero l'Eko. In Osun, the custodian of the so called cradle of the Yorubas, Tinubu lost because some people chose to be stupid. Foolhardiness will not kill some Yorubas. As for me, Emi ja bajebaje!
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by ProphetM0hammad: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Ppogbae:

Why is this?

They are applying pressure on the winner

They want to force Obi to be president by choice and not by voting
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by placeofallure(f): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:
Atiku didn't stand a chance.. Peter Obi killed his ambition.

Even Dino was just blabbing like a goat at the ICC collation centre in Abuja.. the guy man talk no get meaning like Orubebe.

Waziri Adamawa should consider Fayose's advise and exit the stage peacefully.

Shame to Dino! I don't know how he's gonna contain the shame now that things wey dey up don come down. He too should just disappear. E dey always pain me say he's my kinsman. He doesn't behave like an Omoluabi at all.

His argument no fit make sense. If it's to toast woman now or to brag about wonder on wheels or to wax an album about his political opponents, he go sabi do those ones. Agbaaya!
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by shinealight(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Ppogbae:

Why is this?

It’s because Tinubu is likely to emerge the overall Winner, not Atiku. Simple! cool cool
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by tnerro1(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2023
South 2023 is all I want

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by sinade1(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
ogatboy:

We are applying pressure on INEC not anyone. Let them show us uploaded results. INEC chairman will be the biggest looser cos he'll loose the integrity he doesn't even have

You can’t lose what you don’t have. Go back to school for simple arithmetic.
Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by dapsoneh: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
You no add Chris Ngige
his political relevance is over, he was saying rubbish yet he couldn't deliver his PU to his political son Obi

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai by ogatboy(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2023
sinade1:

You can’t lose what you don’t have. Go back to school for simple arithmetic.

Lol, check the Ekiti result and let me know if you passed Mathematics in Waec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash / Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA / Top Ongoing Mega-Projects In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.