Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,921 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial (1201 Views)

Gov. Peter Mba Flags Off Construction New Enugu City & Dual Carriageways / GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by constancefriday(m): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Gov. Peter Gregory Obi is the first Presidential Candidate to perform very well at his first shot or attempt at becoming Nigeria's President. He's a true reflection of what Nigerians really want.
It took other candidates a lot of time to gain this level of credibility and political relevance.
As I speak right now, the final verdict hasn't been announced yet.
If Gov. Obi doesn't give up, he has all it takes to be Nigeria's President.
On a scale of 1-10, I score him 9 or 9.5
Based on all objective analysis and profiling!
By now it is very clear to all of us what Nigerians truly want.
Nigerians are sick and tired of all the lies, corruption and dirty games!
Awaiting the final outcomes of 2023's polls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by constancefriday(m): 12:28am On Feb 28, 2023
constancefriday:
Gov. Peter Gregory Obi is the first Presidential Candidate to perform very well at his first shot or attempt at becoming Nigeria's President. He's a true reflection of what Nigerians really want.
It took other candidates a lot of time to gain this level of credibility and political relevance.

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by JagabanBorgu: 12:30am On Feb 28, 2023
constancefriday:
He got these votes because election was not rîggéd, if PDP was not rîgging election since 2003, but would have sent OBJ out of office in 2003.
Continue consoling urselves.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by constancefriday(m): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

He got these votes because election was not rîggéd, if PDP was not rîgging election since 2003, but would have sent OBJ out of office in 2003.

The use of the word "consoling" doesn't fit into the objective of the post above Sir, with all due respect.
It sounds kind of animalic to talk like a passive aggressive bully to the masses of the biggest black nation just because you found a political post you can hop on to flex your muscles.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by Throwback: 12:37am On Feb 28, 2023
What about Tinubu that won on his very 1st attempt, while never serving as running mate to anyone before?

Now you know say Jagaban na National Leader.

Stadtholder

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by techgen(m): 12:39am On Feb 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Keep giving yourself hope...the election was purely rigged, and regardless OSIBANJO will be an outstanding interim president to conduct free and fair election, before OBi will take over.

This I have seen

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by JagabanBorgu: 12:43am On Feb 28, 2023
techgen:

Keep giving yourself hope...the election was purely rigged, and regardless OSIBANJO will be an outstanding interim president to conduct free and fair election, before OBi will take over.

This I have seen
Ur pastors saw more than this and fàîled.
To think Buhari will drop and install Osibanjo.
U must be drunk.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by Toluwanise247(m): 12:49am On Feb 28, 2023
First time Tinubu will contest and will

9 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by techgen(m): 12:54am On Feb 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Ur pastors saw more than this and fàîled.
To think Buhari will drop and install Osibanjo.
U must be drunk.

I know you're a baby in politics by your altering, so if this election remains stalemate, it's either the military takes over or the power would be handled by an interim government.

Just dey play!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by Ruthless70: 12:56am On Feb 28, 2023
constancefriday:

Apart from Joke Obi really tried for the first attempt, he can try again After Tinubu 8yrs and another Northerners 8yrs..

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by JagabanBorgu: 1:00am On Feb 28, 2023
techgen:

I know you're a baby in politics by your altering, so if this election remains stalemate, it's either the military takes over or the power would be handled by an interim government.

Just dey play!!!
And u are so matured in politics u thought of a way Buhari will step down and give power to his vice in tûrbûIent times?
LOL.
U are a joker.
The election is not in stalemate, Tinubu is leading far ahead.
I am only waiting for Abuja result to confirm his victory.
If he scores 25% in Abuja, he has won.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by Perfectbeing(m): 1:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Atiku will curse Obi till his dying day😂

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by Bini90: 1:20am On Feb 28, 2023
I kinda like this Peter, but ibo people nah something else, make I drop aza make mind change in hours .

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by ogologoamu: 1:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Throwback:
What about Tinubu that won on his very 1st attempt, while never serving as running mate to anyone before?

Now you know say Jagaban na National Leader.

Stadtholder

Tinubu contesting from a ruling party is like a sitting president contesting.
We're taking of an oposition candidate.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by stuffs2002: 1:33am On Feb 28, 2023
constancefriday:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB everywhere...

Have you ever heard of the name Bola Ahmed Tinubu the slayer of IPOB and OBIDIENTS

Obi was VP to Atiku 4 years ago

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by stuffs2002: 1:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Atiku will curse Obi till his dying day😂

Obi really helped Tinubu sha

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by stuffs2002: 1:39am On Feb 28, 2023
ogologoamu:

Tinubu contesting from a ruling party is like a sitting president contesting.
We're taking of an oposition candidate.

Why do IIGBOS always change mouth so much.

Besides, GEJ as sitting president lost to Buhari 8 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by Perfectbeing(m): 1:41am On Feb 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Obi really helped Tinubu sha
Atiku would have won this election since Saturday if Obi and RMK didn't leave..

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by techgen(m): 2:57am On Feb 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

And u are so matured in politics u thought of a way Buhari will step down and give power to his vice in tûrbûIent times?
LOL.
U are a joker.

Your head suppose tell you say all these happenings and misconduct will likely lead to Bihari sanction...right under is watch INEC dey rigged...C'mon, read between lines naa

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by JagabanBorgu: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
techgen:

Just dey play!!!
An elder in politics haven't seen that there is no stalemate here right?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by JagabanBorgu: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
techgen:

Your head suppose tell you say all these happenings and misconduct will likely lead to Bihari sanction...right under is watch INEC dey rigged...C'mon, read between lines naa
U will sanction him?
U forget Nigèrià is a sovereign nation?
Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by techgen(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

LOL.
U are a joker.

Shey he clear now, say the election stale ...your APC nor smell 25% in ABJ

LEARN TO LISTEN, WHEN ELDERS SPEAK
Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by ojoadeola: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
techgen:

That will not stop the announcement

There is no run-off in this election. The winner wins
Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by JagabanBorgu: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
techgen:

LOL.
U will çry in few hours.
Re: Gov. Peter Obi is The 1st Presidential Candidate To Perform Well at First trial by constancefriday(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2023
constancefriday:

(1) (Reply)

24 States AND The Fct / How Buhari Naira/dollar Policy Serves Cabals, big time scam / BREAKING: Tinubu Govt Proposes N26 Trillion As 2024 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.