Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,420 members, 7,920,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:48 AM

Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning (1251 Views)

Despite Winning Online Poll, Saraki Not Interested In PDP Chairmanship- Source / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Whiteangel1234: 12:51am On Feb 28, 2023
I just check out of the Tech monitoring room of the Labour , Peter Obi will be challenging the Lagos results , based on Forensic analysis available, Votes manipulation took place in Lagos the margin of win is much higher in Lagos than announced .

Secondly Peter Obi of Labour party actually scores much Higher votes especially in North East and North Central .
INEC is announcing an entirely different results for Labour Party to make sure LP did not get the 25% Spread which it got in Majority of North East states

In Kaduna and Kano alot of votes suppression and manipulation also took place .

Evidence will be role out soonest

There is also massive Manipulation in River state , over 133,000 votes for LP in Rivers suppressed

I'm not talking about cancelled votes , but results already declared and signed then vum it's doctored we have the copies and evidence compiling currently

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by PoliteActivist: 12:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Massive RIGGING all over the place!
What a joke of an electiom!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by yourshopkwikguy(m): 1:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Please they should gather it all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:12am On Feb 28, 2023
This is the worst election so far!

Jega really opened our eyes to how the political parties are using INEC to rig elections

Malu abi na Mammud come surpass Jega undecided

There is still time to do the right thing

But if you insist on announcing the wrong result, hmmmmm....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Whiteangel1234: 1:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Currently all the 20 polling units out of the 46 in Ward / RA: OYIGBO CENTRAL are from Sokoto states

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Whiteangel1234: 1:17am On Feb 28, 2023
I think the Journey to take back Nigeria From the old order is just begining , this is actually the start .

We will accept clean defeat but not rigging of any kind .

9 Likes

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by CockAndBullStor: 1:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
I just check out of the Tech monitoring room of the Labour , Peter Obi will be challenging the Lagos results , based on Forensic analysis available, Votes manipulation took place in Lagos the margin of win is much higher in Lagos than announced .

Make sure you treat your malaria before you run mad. Ewu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by socialmediaman: 1:39am On Feb 28, 2023
They need to get the court to stop the collation of results immediately before a fake winner is announced, that’s very important

the Federal court of appeal which handles presidential election petitions was constituted 30 days before the general election, and they were open for business 7 days before the election as stipulated by the section 285 of the constitution and section 130 of the electoral act

9 Likes

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by duro4chang(m): 1:41am On Feb 28, 2023
That's good.
Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by NothingDoMe: 1:45am On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:
They need to get the court to stop the collation of results immediately before a fake winner is announced, that’s very important
Can you stop an election in progress?
Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Minjim: 1:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Whiteangel1234:

Secondly Peter Obi of Labour party actually scores much Higher votes especially in North East and North Central .
INEC is announcing an entirely different results for Labour Party to make sure LP did not get the 25% Spread which it got in Majority of North East states

In Kaduna and Kano alot of votes suppression and manipulation also took place .

Evidence will be role out soonest

There is also massive Manipulation in River state , over 133,000 votes for LP in Rivers suppressed

I'm not talking about cancelled votes , but results already declared and signed then vum it's doctored we have the copies and evidence compiling currently

Igbos! Better go back to killing yourselves

1 Like

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by tosintoks: 1:45am On Feb 28, 2023
CockAndBullStor:
Make sure you treat your malaria before you run mad. Ewu!

My brother, they've already run mad. The level of nonsense I've been seeing on Nairaland lately, I'm beginning to suspect that the majority of people here are teenagers who have no idea what they're posting about.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Minjim: 1:47am On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:

That's impossible now.

The process must be allowed to run it's course, when the result doesn't favour you, then you can go to HELL!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Prince16: 1:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Let dem kukuma collect everything Apc get and add it to their own nah.
Someone said online about 4 yrs ago dt if u and an igboman are to share #20, if he never take #25 leave d rest of u to share minus #5, (-5) he will say u have cheated him.
cool
tosintoks:

My brother, they've already run mad. The level of nonsense I've been seeing on Nairaland lately, I'm beginning to suspect that the majority of people here are teenagers who have no idea what they're posting about.
You'll be surprised!
Old o, young o, pastor o, prisoner o, na d same factory /default setting software dey power their CPU.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by TabletMan: 1:59am On Feb 28, 2023
This election is funny.
In Ondo state, the number of votes gotten from across political parties is bigger than the number of accredited voters.
In Bauchi LGA, LP scored 190 in just 1 PU but in the LG they have 185 total votes.
In Oyigbo and PH LGA, the results announced are different from what is collated and signed by each party agent.

Sadly, this is Nigeria and we are about to witness the birth of a One-party State. I just pray and hope that people celebrating and supporting this won't be angry when all opposition join the one mighty party and work against their preferred candidates.
Lack of transparency and not conducting free and fair elections are the reasons why people normally die untimely during Nigeria elections. Leaders killing their citizens because they want to force themselves on them.

Atiku and Obi have a strong case in this election but I don't think their lonely voice will be heard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by socialmediaman: 2:04am On Feb 28, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Can you stop an election in progress?

See section 285 of the Nigerian constitution and section 130 of the electoral act

Section 130 of the electoral act:

https://www.lawglobalhub.com/section-130-135-nigeria-electoral-act-2022/

Notice (1) No election and return at a return under this Act shall be questioned in any manner other than by a petition complaining of an undue election or undue return

This means that you can question both the election process itself and also the winner of the election

Accoring to this article by PremiumTimes which confirms section 285 of the constitution, the court of appeal which handles the presidential election petition has already been constituted 30 days before the general election, and they were open for business 7 days before the election, according to the requirements of the law

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/583596-nigeriadecides2023-presidential-election-petition-court-registry-opens-in-abuja.html

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by tosintoks: 4:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Prince16:
Let dem kukuma collect everything Apc get and add it to their own nah.
Someone said online about 4 yrs ago dt if u and an igboman are to share #20, if he never take #25 leave u with minus #5, (-5) he will say u have cheated him.
cool

You'll be surprised!
Old o, young o, pastor o, prisoner o, na d same factory /default setting software dey power their CPU.

Lol. Very very true. They are already in severe pains. All of the obi noisemaking has already started to quiet down. The fear of Asiwaju is the beginning of wisdom cool
Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Proudlyomonna: 4:35am On Feb 28, 2023
APC got zero votes in Imo State.
In some places elections didn't hold but results were released grin.
This guys just wan rub shoulders with the real structure of Power which is the People grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Proudlyomonna: 4:37am On Feb 28, 2023
tosintoks:

Lol. Very very true. They are already in severe pains. All of the obi noisemaking has already started to quiet down. The fear of Asiwaju is the beginning of wisdom cool

Hahahaha I believe you are the one in sefia pain and fear right now grin
What happened to structureless Lp will never win one polling unit outside Anambra? grin grin
The structure of pain and suffering and hardship goes grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Strafudeen: 4:47am On Feb 28, 2023
Minjim:

That's impossible now.

The process must be allowed to run it's course, when the result doesn't favour you, then you can go to HELL!

May God punish all election riggers...amen.

Tinubu is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Strafudeen: 4:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Foreign observers have condemned this useless agbado selection.

Hahaha...

Urchins are dying in pains.

We will bring you all to your knees.

Wike will be denied visa, and will be trapped here for angry people to show him love grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by NSNA: 4:57am On Feb 28, 2023
The Obidient movement intimidated voters. You can hardly mention Tinubu without getting shouted down.

They will lose woefully a rerun of the Lagos election if it happens, especially as reluctant Yoruba indigen will come out in their numbers having realised the results and perceived betrayal.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by ykalhaji(m): 4:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Goodluck... Tribunal, appeal and supreme court, maybe by 2027 he will get the judgement.
Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Whiteangel1234: 6:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Impunity
Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Prince16: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
tosintoks:

Oga Abeg make we no allow God vex with us this early morning bikonu. grin grin
Na God get that part o Abeg.

#The fear of God na d beginning of wisdom ooo my brother.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by tosintoks: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Prince16:
Oga Abeg make we no allow God vex with us this early morning bikonu. grin grin
Na God get that part o Abeg.

#The fear of God na d beginning of wisdom ooo my brother.

Lol, no wahala my brother.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Labour Party Will Reject And Challenge Lagos Results Despite Winning by Freshtruth(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Labour suppose score 1.2m for Lagos if not for massive rigging

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal Merges Atiku, Peter Obi, APM Petitions Against Tinubu / Fact: CSU Replacement Certificates Must Have Original Signatures And Logo / Dangote Refinery Ready For Operation Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.