Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party (22972 Views)

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by Babastrong(m): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=121325679]Please tell Peter Obi to Concede and Congratulate Tinubu

It is Elections not War[even in war tinubu will Bleep and tear obi's yarns.]
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by HardBishop(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2023
FarahAideed:

You clowns just made the man president and You are talking about downfall πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… the man has achieved what no criminal has been able to in history, State capture of a 200 million people country..Even Pablo Escobar couldnt achieve this in Colombia
Mechieonu gi nwokem, yorubas are known for spoilage, bane of corruption,. Decaying πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Continue bringing rubbish old men to spoil these beloved nation using tribal and religious means
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by placeofallure(f): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Omoawoke:
Hypocrites

EKITI STATE ---- RIGGED angry
APC - 201,494
PDP - 89,554
LP - 11,397
NNPP - 264

ENUGU STATE -- FREE AND FAIR cheesy
APC: 4,772
PDP: 15,749
NNPP: 1,808
LP: 428,640

This is the best election ever.
The KKK did not throw the usual block figures, Tinubu did not win any of the KKK
Tinubu did not win lagos, Ganduje lost his state, Buhari lost his state, Elrufai lost.
What exactly do u want ??
How many states has Tinubu even won?

Let us dash LP 2Million votes, you are not still winning.

Okay we dash Lp all the Lagos votes..
APC 0
LP 1,200,000

APC still leads all of you
Accept defeat and get lost

Yes O! Lost forever grin
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by MartinsD12(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Christistruth00:
Please tell Peter Obi to Concede and Congratulate Tinubu

It is Elections not War
Joker if you know what is good for you keep quiet before you incur the wrath of God , this is no child play.
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by MartinsD12(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2023
swaggerjack:
Video : Labour Party- We've Lost Confidence in Results Collated And Announced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J5UAxCVxnw
There was no election, if inec can't upload the result electronically the bivas didn't work it means it has to be cancelled immediately, we won't take it .
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by intruder15(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Christistruth00:
Please tell Peter Obi to Concede and Congratulate Tinubu

It is Elections not War

Concede to this? Make we de apply wisdom sometimes.

Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by phineas: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Charleys:
What these Tinubu Urchins will never tell you is that.

Labour party is a Yoruba party. Had always been a Yoruba party... Fact.
Afenifere, the biggest Yoruba socio-cultural group supports labour party.

Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-Vivour the LP flagbearer for labour party is an indigenous Lagosian. More indigenous than Tinubu, Fashola and sanwo Olu so deserves to be governor of Lagos state.

That MKO Abiola won Anambra state during election and on the second term bid of Olusegun Obasanjo that the igbos voted for him against their son Ojukwu who was in the ballot. And Obasanjo won all south East states.

I have been waiting for this point.Labour party actually started as a Yoruba party.in recent history Mimiko and others used the LP to offset ruling parties and achieve unprecedented win

The point is how come Obi could not consolidate on those people structures and history for 25 percent in a historically strong LP state like ondo and others? In summary he did not try enough.

He is a candidate that cannot build bridges but builds walls. He could not even win over PDP, nor LP . He definitely cannot Lead a country of 36 states and over 250 tribes

We need a candidate that can build allegiances and negotiate alliances for majority states. For not winning 25% of 25 states,Obi is not that man

He may be the president you want but he is definitely not the one Nigeria needs.

He should go learn to build bridges and try again

1 Like

Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by christistruth01: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2023
intruder15:

Concede to this? Make we de apply wisdom sometimes.

Labour Party people singing and dancing and rigging away blindly

https://fb.watch/iY-YUeksrQ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by centboss: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2023
It's a fraudulent election. There's is no election as expensive and fraudulent like what we had on Saturday in any part of the world
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by FarahAideed: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2023
HardBishop:

Mechieonu gi nwokem, yorubas are known for spoilage, bane of corruption,. Decaying πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Continue bringing rubbish old men to spoil these beloved nation using tribal and religious means

I am from Anambra State , Soludo and I warned y'all about this nonsense Obidient movt and how it will set the Nigerian Christian and Igbos back politically but una no gree hear word ... Obidients just elected an 80 year old gangsta as president
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by HardBishop(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2023
FarahAideed:

I am from Anambra State , Soludo and I warned y'all about this nonsense Obidient movt and how it will set the Nigerian Christian and Igbos back politically but una no gree hear word ... Obidients just elected an 80 year old gangsta as president

Farah..... Looks like an Arab name. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Who you wan deceiveπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don't see anything wrong for an Igbo man contesting as far as he's a Nigerian. Blame those southerners and middle belters who voted for APC also blame the YORUBAS( they had their fair share for 8 yrs, V.p as 8 years.
Imagine beating igbos cos they didn't vote for APC, Hmmm time will tell.
I thank God that our stupid Igbo political elites are now knowing who really is our common enemy
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by JOemmy(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2023
FarahAideed:
Useless Idiots, after enabling a Tinubu victory you are here saying nonsense..

We warned you Tinubus only path to Victory was the Obidients but y'all refused to heed ... Labour party never had a single path to Victory , the only reason you were even on the ballot was to act as a ladder for Tinubu... Without LP Tinubu could have never ever won this ..

Atiku should have collapsed his structure for obi cause it's the turn of the south east.
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by TrumpDonald2: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2023
FarahAideed:

You clowns just made the man president and You are talking about downfall πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… the man has achieved what no criminal has been able to in history, State capture of a 200 million people country..Even Pablo Escobar couldnt achieve this in Colombia

Achieved what? Through rigging? Is that what you are celebrating?
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by FarahAideed: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Achieved what? Through rigging? Is that what you are celebrating?
I am fucking heart broken and mad not celebrating
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by TrumpDonald2: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2023
FarahAideed:
I am fucking heart broken and mad not celebrating
No need to be. Just the patient, the movie just started.
Did you ever imagined that thieffnubu will lose in Lagos?
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by UgandaPussy(f): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
HardBishop:

Whether I make mouth or not, una go dey POORπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† IGBOS the I'll continue soaring higher, waving off unfriendly economic realities. Who respect help?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Since 62 years since independence, NOTHING TO SHOW. YORUBAS wey like POVERTY

Soaring higher like these people in the pictures right?🀣🀣🀣

Una cry just start. Una go cry tire for another 8years.

No igbo man will ever rule nigeria and we the south-westerners will never give you baby factory people biafra.

Bow down and worship we yorubas for we are your lords.🀣🀣🀣

1 Share

Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by Electorate: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
sreamsense:
These are some of the rigging done by LP in South east, rivers and Lagos as shown below, election is only fair when they win. Bad loosers:

https://fb.watch/iY-YUeksrQ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

https://fb.watch/iYxC3ZONTZ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09

only blind people like you who didn't watch the video you posted wouldn't see it is an election education for rural areas...

You are so blind to see the ballot paper has Labor Party is nunber 3 in the party list which is totally different from the actual INEC ballot paper.

Daft people don't know how to spread lies, it only makes them more stupid.grin grin grin grin
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by clarion30(f): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Exceptyou'reoutsideNigeria, if notthisyourjubilationno makesense.
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Reality dawning on them!

Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by taiwolomo1: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Buh u all accepted the ones u won abi! E ti ya were
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by eroticecstasy: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
swaggerjack:
Video : Labour Party- We've Lost Confidence in Results Collated And Announced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J5UAxCVxnw

Even LP executives said this, they told you that you'll not win, I've never seen this kind thing before in the history of politics.

Betrayer and traitor.
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by Charleys: 2:36am On Mar 02, 2023
phineas:

I have been waiting for this point.Labour party actually started as a Yoruba party.in recent history Mimiko and others used the LP to offset ruling parties and achieve unprecedented win

The point is how come Obi could not consolidate on those people structures and history for 25 percent in a historically strong LP state like ondo and others? In summary he did not try enough.

He is a candidate that cannot build bridges but builds walls. He could not even win over PDP, nor LP . He definitely cannot Lead a country of 36 states and over 250 tribes

We need a candidate that can build allegiances and negotiate alliances for majority states. For not winning 25% of 25 states,Obi is not that man

He may be the president you want but he is definitely not the one Nigeria needs.

He should go learn to build bridges and try again

What is your definition of building bridges? I want to know.
How is APC building bridges?
Have you listened to PO talk?
Compare it to Tinubu, who builds bridges between them? It depends on your definition of building bridges.
Re: We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party by BigBashiru: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
centboss:
It's a fraudulent election. There's is no election as expensive and fraudulent like what we had on Saturday in any part of the world

That election cost $940m I.e. almost $1b.... black sha.... I hate that yakubu guy tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter / Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe / Bayelsa: Would PDP Have Won If Alaibe Were The Governorship Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.