Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,151 members, 7,977,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:45 AM

President Results Check It Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Results Check It Out (3188 Views)

The Unofficial Results Of The Annulled June 12 1993 Election / Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results / Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Results Check It Out by Kayusonline(m): 2:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Is this really or not, please what do you think about this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Results Check It Out by Roboto11: 3:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Atiku tried.

Shout out to Obi and Kwankwaso for a good showing.

BVAS was instrumental to reducing inflated votes.

Tinubu came out victorious despite losing Lagos, Kano and Kaduna.

Congratulations to Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: President Results Check It Out by DeLaRue: 3:26am On Feb 28, 2023
I think Tnubu will be the first presidential candidate to lose Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and still emerge as the winner.

Very impressive.

17 Likes

Re: President Results Check It Out by researcherdotcom(m): 3:28am On Feb 28, 2023
It's real. Oh sweet victory!
Victory for the Yorubas

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Results Check It Out by sammyj: 3:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Interesting analysis, excellent visulization and great strategy from the APC candidate!

6 Likes

Re: President Results Check It Out by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 28, 2023
sammyj:
Interesting analysis, excellent visulization and great strategy from the APC candidate!

Appreciate your spirit of sportsmanship!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Results Check It Out by Realdeals(m): 4:04am On Feb 28, 2023
That the total number of voters in this election could be less than 15m is really interesting, BVAS really work, and Osun election tribunal judgement cautions politicians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Results Check It Out by Formularcr7: 4:05am On Feb 28, 2023
One of the fairest election in recent times,only IP-OBI will not agree

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Results Check It Out by chamboi1: 4:05am On Feb 28, 2023
DeLaRue:
I think Tnubu will be the first presidential candidate to lose Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and still emerge as the winner.

Very impressive.

he became second in all the Kardashians

1 Like

Re: President Results Check It Out by temitope27(m): 4:16am On Feb 28, 2023
DeLaRue:

Very impressive.

he may even lose river, and yet still won

1 Like

Re: President Results Check It Out by gebest: 4:18am On Feb 28, 2023
DeLaRue:

Very impressive.

that's because the votes difference is very little.
Re: President Results Check It Out by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 28, 2023
DeLaRue:

Very impressive.

Tinubu is a very impressive individual and truly the leader to take Nigeria to the promised land.

Emotions are running high but when Nigerians calm down they will note it is Tinubu they really need as President. Not the cowardly stuck-up Obi, capitalizing on the dissillusionment of Nigerians with the APC, or the arrogant and disdainful Dubai dweller.

It is Kwankwaso I have actually come to respect greatly because of the outcome of this election and hope Tinubu includes him in his government.

Yet Tinubu is the star of the show. Always has been. This is a man who built the ACN that ousted PDP from the SW. He also built the APC that removed the PDP from. The centre and deposed the self-styled "biggest Party in Africa'. No such things from. The political history of Obi and Atiku who are both glorified political users and never leaders of men and processes as Tinubu is.

Even per the election, the horrendous hand Buhari dealt Tinubu would have sunk lesser men ages ago.

Buhari's poor leadership, that Nigerians associated with Jagaban, and then sabotage upon Sabatage (Naira redesign, insecurity, fuel scarcity, horrendous inflation, decimation of naira against major trading currencies of the world etc, etc) made this a much more difficult victory than it had to be.

Tinubu did not deserve this from those he was a political benefactor to. Nonetheless the man meandered, strategized and persevered to come out on top.

The mark of an indomitable fighter, winner and achiever against all odd. Precisely the President this great nation deserves. Nigeria is lucky to have Tinubu and that much will be obvious even two months into his Presidency.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Results Check It Out by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Formularcr7:
One of the fairest election in recent times,only IP-OBI will not agree

If not that IPOBians and Igbos (I Go Before Others) are unreasonable usurper and anarchists, seeking the annexation of Nigeria by stealth, do they really think elections would be close had so much not been done to undermine Tinubu and cause disaffection for his candidacy?

Imagine a United, focused and organized APC that had led satisfactorily well for the past few years, thus enjoys decent Goodwill of Nigerians, going into this election with the popular and charismatic Tinubu?

It would have been a huge landslide that would have obliterated every other candidate. IPOBians have nothing to complain about and no victory to claim. They should simply congratulate Tinubu and work with him to get the progress they want if indeed they are about progress.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Results Check It Out by ttobizz(m): 4:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Dsalvo:

Tinubu is a very impressive individual and truly the leader to take Nigeria to the promised land.

Emotions are running high but when Nigerians calm down they will note it is Tinubu they really need as President. Not the cowardly stuck-up Obi, capitalizing on the dissillusionment of Nigerians with the APC, or the arrogant and disdainful Dubai dweller.

It is Kwankwaso I have actually come to respect greatly because of the outcome of this election and hope Tinubu includes him in his government.

Yet Tinubu is the star of the show. Always has been. This is a man who built the ACN that ousted PDP from the SW. He also built the APC that removed the PDP from. The centre and deposed the self-styled "biggest Party in Africa'. No such things from. The political history of Obi and Atiku who are both glorified political users and never leaders of men and processes as Tinubu is.

Even per the election, the horrendous hand Buhari dealt Tinubu would have sunk lesser men ages ago.

Buhari's poor leadership, that Nigerians associated with Jagaban, and then sabotage upon Sabatage (Naira redesign, insecurity, fuel scarcity, horrendous inflation, decimation of naira against major trading currencies of the world etc, etc) made this a much more difficult victory than it had to be.

Tinubu did not deserve this from those he was a political benefactor to. Nonetheless the man meandered, strategized and persevered to come out on top.

The mark of an indomitable fighter, winner and achiever against all odd. Precisely the President this great nation deserves. Nigeria is lucky to have Tinubu and that much will be obvious even two months into his Presidency.

You started off like you would make some sense

1 Like

Re: President Results Check It Out by Hoelujohn: 5:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Dsalvo:

But I hope you know if Tinubu wins, it will be at a price. All APC Governorship candidates will loose in the North east, North west, South South , South east and some in south west.. Maybe 1 in each zones might escape
Re: President Results Check It Out by saysugar(m): 5:11am On Feb 28, 2023
DeLaRue:

Very impressive.

yes because of shared votes
Re: President Results Check It Out by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

But I hope you know if Tinubu wins, it will be at a price. All APC Governorship candidates will loose in the North east, North west, South South , South east and some in south west.. Maybe 1 in each zones might escape

A presidential win for Tinubu only strengthens APC gubernatorial candidates in advance. Already, and I stand to be corrected, APC has retained federal legislative majority control.

I don't know how you came to your own conclusions and I don't care. We will see what happens per the gubernatorial elections.

Suffice to say that what is shown below is my main focus . If there is one thing I can bet on it is that Nigeria will be running a decentralized democracy with States having much greater autonomy, as is the case with the USA, even 2 years into Tinubu's presidency.

As we transition towards Nigerians taking responsibility for their own lives in their own States, rather than everyone brandishing begging bowl towards Abuja all predicated on ND oil wealth, then 'one Nigeria' will die a natural death for a more productive governance system that encourages Nigerians to make the most of themselves, wherever they are, using what is available to them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Results Check It Out by NwaliE01: 5:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Roboto11:
Atiku tried.

Shout out to Obi and Kwankwaso for a good showing.

BVAS was instrumental to reducing inflated votes.

Tinubu came out victorious despite losing Lagos, Kano and Kaduna.

Congratulations to Nigeria.

You need serious mental check up for approving this miscarriage of destiny you called election.
Re: President Results Check It Out by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 28, 2023
ttobizz:

Apologies if I spoke the truth about your hero that is not palatable to you. However, the truth remains the truth.

While we gossip, bicker and fight along ethnic lines below is what the dispassionate and progress-driven world thinks about Tinubu's Presidency because they don't do miracles or promises outside Nigeria which is all Obi and Atiku have to offer.

They focus on history and record of leadership efficacy plus developmental reforms which Tinubu has in abundance. Nigerians will be happy again after Buhari's Presidency. That is for sure.

Take it from the people commenting below who are not sentimental , emotional, bigoted and prejudiced as average Nigerians are.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigeriaelection2023-nigeria-bonds-rise-globally-as-tinubu-leads/%3famp

Nigerian bonds are posting some of the best gains in emerging markets as investors bet that the ruling-party candidate, Bola Tinubu, who is taking an early lead in the nation’s presidential election tally, will offer reforms to pull Africa’s largest economy out of a fiscal mess, a foreign newspaper, Bloomberg Africa reported.

The PUNCH reports that local news outlets were yet to report on the positive impact of Tinubu’s early lead on the foreign exchange market as of Monday night.

However, five of Nigeria’s dollar bonds ranked among the 10 best performers on Monday in a Bloomberg index of 71 emerging and frontier nations.

“The country’s sovereign risk premium narrowed the most this year on Monday, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co. data.
The equity benchmark in Lagos rose to an eight-month high,” the foreign newspaper said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Results Check It Out by adekolaelect(m): 5:50am On Feb 28, 2023
ttobizz:

You have started your wailing and Insult as usual .

Re: President Results Check It Out by 7lives: 5:56am On Feb 28, 2023
researcherdotcom:
It's real. Oh sweet victory!
Victory for the Yorubas

Victory for OMOLUABI.
Victory for the GRACE OF GOD on Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Ota Ile Po, but ati dupe.

3 Likes

Re: President Results Check It Out by 7lives: 6:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Dsalvo:

Apologies if I spoke the truth about your hero that is not palatable to you. However, the truth remains the truth.

While we gossip, bicker and fight along ethnic lines below is what the dispassionate and progress-driven world thinks about Tinubu's Presidency because the don't do miracles or promises outside Nigeria which is all Obi and Atiku have to offer.

They focus on history and record of leadership efficacy plus developmental reforms which Tinubu has in abundance. Nigerians will be happy again after Buhari's Presidency. That is for sure.

Take it from the people commenting below who are not sentimental , emotional, bigoted and prejudiced as average Nigerians are.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigeriaelection2023-nigeria-bonds-rise-globally-as-tinubu-leads/%3famp

We call it fundamental analysis in forex trading, God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: President Results Check It Out by famouscargo4u: 6:16am On Feb 28, 2023
DeLaRue:

Very impressive.

He is very close in all these states he lost.
Re: President Results Check It Out by everythinggirly(f): 6:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Impressive
Re: President Results Check It Out by ttobizz(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2023
adekolaelect:
You have started your wailing and Insult as usual .

Far from it, I dont insult. I'm neither Yoruba or Ibo.
The election is gradually rolling up, winners are emerging, it's no time to begin to refer to anyone as IPOB. We must now focus on how to move Nigeria forward.
Re: President Results Check It Out by ttobizz(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Dsalvo:

While we gossip, bicker and fight along ethnic lines below is what the dispassionate and progress-driven world thinks about Tinubu's Presidency because they don't do miracles or promises outside Nigeria which is all Obi and Atiku have to offer.

I have seen Yoruba vote LP in lagos, I have also seen Ibos vote APC in Port Harcourt, in Plateau it's the same. Deos this make any sense yo you? Well, it deos to me. Nigeria belongs to all of us, rather than promote ethnic bigotry, we should be thinking of ways to move this country forward. I mean this is not the time to refer to anyone as Ipob.

NB: I'm neither Yoruba nor Ibo. We all are stuck here
Re: President Results Check It Out by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2023
7lives:

We call it fundamental analysis in forex trading, God bless you.

God bless you too. Trying to educate Nigerians that there is a world out there where real and tangible indices are used dispassionately, toward a logical outcome, is like trying to explain Rocket Science to a Lizard.

Nigerians, those still interested in self-improvement anyway, should ask themselves why world markets are buoyant because Tinubu is favored to win.

They will only find the answer some of us have stated tirelessly for the past few months. I.e only Tinubu, of all those running, has a proven history of leadership efficacy, brilliance and delivery of pivotal reform Nigeria needs today to quickly turn her pathetic situation around.

He is tried, tested and validated as reformational and successful. Others are not. As simple as that and the reason international markets ratings of Nigeria has shot up since news began filtering in that Tinubu is on course to win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Results Check It Out by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2023
ttobizz:

I have seen Yoruba vote LP in lagos, I have also seen Ibos vote APC in Port Harcourt, in Plateau it's the same. Deos this make any sense yo you? Well, it deos to me. Nigeria belongs to all of us, rather than promote ethnic bigotry, we should be thinking of ways to move this country forward. I mean this is not the time to refer to anyone as Ipob.

NB: I'm neither Yoruba nor Ibo. We all are stuck here

My friend, I am no promoter of ethnic bigotry. Beyond everything else, I am a pragmatist and realist.

I see no reason appeasing bigots, xenophobes, racists, misogynist, religiously intolerant elements etc.

My brief is simple. Life is short. Rather than use it trying to appease or convert those who are hateful beyond redemption, i.e Igbos in my opinion, simply use you time productively to protect and insulate yourself from those whose prejudices can harm you if not kept at bay.

Let's all passionately agitate for what is shown below so a people the Yorubas accommodate, yet live to fight and undermine us from within, can go and build there lives and greatness away from the SW.

Ditto for every other Nigerian. Go and build your lives and collective success from your regional bases since it is obvious we hate each other and cannot ever have a fair outlook towards Nigerians of different ethnic, religious and sectional background to ours

1 Like

Re: President Results Check It Out by Tflex01: 8:38am On Feb 28, 2023
DeLaRue:

Very impressive.

The good thing is he will those places when going for second term.
Re: President Results Check It Out by bdon123(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Mumu people everywhere...u cannot turn black to white
Re: President Results Check It Out by adekolaelect(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
ttobizz:

Far from it, I dont insult. I'm neither Yoruba or Ibo.
The election is gradually rolling up, winners are emerging, it's no time to begin to refer to anyone as IPOB. We must now focus on how to move Nigeria forward.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps / Dangote Refinery: Tank Farms To Shut Down / Smartest Us Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.