Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,134 members, 7,977,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2996 Views)

Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 6:43am On Feb 28, 2023
Make I dey enjoy my agbado as I congratulate Baba Tinubu and whole Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by techWriter3: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2023
God dedicate you too!
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I can see u don't use to understand tins, u lack it

Can't u see that he was praying for tinubu to pick a Muslim running mate so that it will hamper his ambition of bn voted for.

Oponu

Oloriburuku you really lack comprehension, why did he change the narrative now because he’s winning (via rigging). I was just asking a question baba ode.
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I can see u don't use to understand tins, u lack it

Can't u see that he was praying for tinubu to pick a Muslim running mate so that it will hamper his ambition of bn voted for.

Oponu

Omo ale jati jati. tribalistic goat, slow like his master.
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Omo ale jati jati. tribalistic goat, slow like his master.
Omo ale ni e, oponu.. akindanidani

Orire raa gbobi loore

Ini hu a rarinun

Eti re raa sio yinkin gbigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Oloriburuku you really lack comprehension, why did he change the narrative now because he’s winning (via rigging). I was just asking a question baba ode.
Ini uha sangbare
Aye raa ye o
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Omo ale ni e, oponu.. akindanidani

Orire raa gbobi loore

Ini hu a rarinun

Eti re raa sio yinkin gbigbo.

Nzuzu. By the time he starts disgracing you people publicly , I’ll come for you again. Most educated tribe indeed.
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by absoluteSuccess: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oniire l'agbado.

Corn is for fortune. Its a mantra or folksong in Yoruba. Its said the corn walked naked into the farm and brought back beautiful new clothes. that seems to explain what has just happened, the man was made naked going by the narratives that he needed money to buy votes and everyone were waiting for his maximum disgrace but, nibo le fi t'Oluwa si?

"Eni t'Olorun da ko see fara we", a man that God created (on purpose) cannot be copied. He has his own destiny to fulfill and has come of age, positioning himself for a day like this, setting others up for exact same thing he desired for years. Has he not been instrumental in the emergence of H.E. Pres. Buhari? That's to say "eni tio le se bi alaaru l'Oyingbo, ko le se bi Adejoro l'oja Oba."

To those who love to kill others and wipe out their dreams, trust that yours will go nowhere either, and a day of reckoning will come. "Enikan kii sare koja kadara, o riyin n'le koto fun emilokan se". Do not go around destroying a man that God "enabled" with your mouth, so you can achieve similar dreams in life. Judge not, but learn from every event to forge ahead in life and not be a horrible pit of a living soul.

I've been conversant with different nairalanders for this long that I've been here, I've met one who harbour the greatest hate to others for what they believe and it turn out the fellow is as wicked as his heart can give. It starts with small matters like this, people kill others in their heart but wants their dreams to come true. Love your neighbour as your self, Jagaban is a man of similar passion as you.

Stop the dark hatred you have for others. Live and let's live, the world is not for one man but for all. If you desire success, be ready to go through the brawl and wrought victory for yourself in fair enterprise. Enemies will always wage war just to make sure you fail, but victory is for the most competent in a free and fair competitions of life.

May we be victorious in life and vanquish our enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ini uha sangbare
Aye raa ye o

I no kuku understand the jargons way you write.
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Nzuzu. By the time he starts disgracing you people publicly , I’ll come for you again. Most educated tribe indeed.

Oni roun runrun fi date

Seni waa balaye footi
Oni rojutu soro arare
Ini re ni Yun
Ini uha fowo jariwogbo bii labalaba

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
MyAmericandream:

I no kuku understand the jargons way you write.

I tot u want to abuse me with Yoruba before na, didirin..SEBI u re the custodian of the language, oya use Yoruba for me na, use it. Oponu

Your obi for good 8yrs what did he achieve? Common sea port for the Anambra millionaires he could not provide despite the fact that Anambra is one of the states with highest wealthy people in Nigeria, you still have to go to Lagos to claim Ur good. For the eight years he did, u guys were there cursing him day and night, but now he's the Messiah... Oraa ribatishe laye owa si.
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Oni roun runrun fi date

Seni waa balaye footi
Oni rojutu soro arare
Ini re ni Yun
Ini uha fowo jariwogbo bii labalaba

Abeg help me interpret. Ko ye mi se
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bizibi(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nigeria economy won't get a big boost now,I think people have forgotten the huge mess buhari has caused.... maybe this year many of you will feel the hardship that will happen. Go and check those budgets over the years and this year budget you will reevaluate your plans for survival this year and next.

NIGERIA will be there but definitely not now.
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2mch(m): 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

I tot u want to abuse me with Yoruba before na, didirin..SEBI u re the custodian of the language, oya use Yoruba for me na, use it. Oponu

Your obi for good 8yrs what did he achieve? Common sea port for the Anambra millionaires he could not provide despite the fact that Anambra is one of the states with highest wealthy people in Nigeria, you still have to go to Lagos to claim Ur good. For the eight years he did, u guys were there cursing him day and night, but now he's the Messiah... Oraa ribatishe laye owa si.
Anambra where he increased poverty. He wants to now come and increase it for the whole Nigeria. Awon apoda Omo kekere werey. No brain to think.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin grin
I tot u be Yoruba na, o seri, u understand Yoruba na, why do u need interpretation..just leave me alone and go

Odabo..layo o
MyAmericandream:

Abeg help me interpret. Ko ye mi se

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
2mch:

Anambra where he increased poverty. He wants to now come and increase it for the whole Nigeria. Awon apoda Omo kekere werey. No brain to think.

Oloriburuku niwon na, awon da bi n se da, olojukan n senawo
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

I did no known that he existed until the election honestly. If APC had provided a stable Yoruba man I will fully support that person. I love yorubas so much. But baba T no well, Abi you no understand wetin I dey yarn? E se wa gor bayi
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Zincfingers: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Congratulations TINUBU. Only our Yoruba Muslim brothers voted for him . Shame on our Yoruba Christian brothers who voted against him
Oloriburuku okoro
The Ondo and Ekiti votes are what
Loser!
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Houseontherock1: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Congratulations TINUBU. Only our Yoruba Muslim brothers voted for him . Shame on our Yoruba Christian brothers who voted against him
Nothing like Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims. What we have is Yorubas, the few mumurics like Ishaq Akintola won't bring a division among us
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
MyAmericandream:

I did no known that he existed until the election honestly. If APC had provided a stable Yoruba man I will fully support that person. I love yorubas so much. But baba T no well, Abi you no understand wetin I dey yarn? E se wa gor bayi

And why didn't leave health to one side, consider it one factor among numerous and scrutinize the remaining factors..if only u had don that u would have realised what we re saying..

To be candid tinubu was never my choice, till now he's not my choice, I am a Christian he's a Muslim, secondly he adopted a Muslim as his running mate and that is why I lost interest patapata.

All tru my life I have never voted before, but this year I wanted to vote so badly, seeing that I can't vote tinubu then I have no option other than to vote for other southern candidate from any extraction, now the Ibos provided obi..

Me as an investigative person I search for him and I realized he had once ruled over Anambra...now during his reign people were raining curses on him, calling him badluck (his people ooh). Cud u bliv this man truly did not do anything worthwhile in the state, he even increase the poverty rate and all he could boast of was hero beer brewery, brewery, brewery from a state governor...aahhh make people dey drink dey go na so that dem no go get sense.

Secondly, according to his people, this man has skeleton in his wardrobe, a case of his CSO and other SARS team working for him, killing people and dumping them in a river, awuzu river or so. But his people are here now painting him white...lol, I can't be fooled.

Between tinubu and obi, when it comes to tract record of good or average governance Tinubu is not his mate, records has it so what are u telling me??

This same obi drive away every non indigene who are even Ibos ooh, not other tribe oh from his government set up, only anambrans can be in his setup, not only that, if u re not in Catholic church u can't be in his government setup, abeg na leader be that??

This tinubu u re cursing today's had Ibos and other tribes in his government setup, he doesn't care about religion, infact he use to ditch religion when he want to appoint, he always want capable hand not Alfas or pastors...

We youth need to tink well before we leap, dont follow the bandwagon, don't do tins with emotions, do the reasonable tins.

During the times of endsars event that happened in lekki, they claim army shot people, ask them to bring the names of people killed or the family of the people killed they will insult you, did those that were killed not have family members to claim them??

See this people are just using u guys head, but sooner or later Una go wise and understand sha.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2mch(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

And why didn't leave health to one side, consider it one factor among numerous and scrutinize the remaining factors..if only u had don that u would have realised what we re saying..

To be candid tinubu was never my choice, till now he's not my choice, I am a Christian he's a Muslim, secondly he adopted a Muslim as his running mate and that is why I lost interest patapata.

All tru my life I have never voted before, but this year I wanted to vote so badly, seeing that I can't vote tinubu then I have no option other than to vote for other southern candidate from any extraction, now the Ibos provided obi..

Me as an investigative person I search for him and I realized he had once ruled over Anambra...now during his reign people were raining curses on him, calling him badluck (his people ooh). Cud u bliv this man truly did not do anything worthwhile in the state, he even increase the poverty rate and all he could boast of was hero beer brewery, brewery, brewery from a state governor...aahhh make people dey drink dey go na so that dem no go get sense.

Secondly, according to his people, this man has skeleton in his wardrobe, a case of his CSO and other SARS team working for him, killing people and dumping them in a river, awuzu river or so. But his people are here now painting him white...lol, I can't be fooled.

Between tinubu and obi, when it comes to tract record of good or average governance Tinubu is not his mate, records has it so what are u telling me??

This same obi drive away every non indigene who are even Ibos ooh, not other tribe oh from his government set up, only anambrans can be in his setup, not only that, if u re not in Catholic church u can't be in his government setup, abeg na leader be that??

This tinubu u re cursing today's had Ibos and other tribes in his government setup, he doesn't care about religion, infact he use to ditch religion when he want to appoint, he always want capable hand not Alfas or pastors...

We youth need to tink well before we leap, dont follow the bandwagon, don't do tins with emotions, do the reasonable tins.

During the times of endsars event that happened in lekki, they claim army shot people, ask them to bring the names of people killed or the family of the people killed they will insult you, did those that were killed not have family members to claim them??

See this people are just using u guys head, but sooner or later Una go wise and understand sha.
No mind them. Anything a yabaleft patient says on Twitter is fact. Too lazy to make their own findings. All the mad people that voted for Obi will fail at everything in life for trying to ruin Nigeria further.
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Baba calm down, some are actually deceived and some are ignorant as well
2mch:

No mind them. Anything a yabaleft patient says on Twitter is fact. Too lazy to make their own findings. All the mad people that voted for Obi will fail at everything in life for trying to ruin Nigeria further.
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

All tru my life I have never voted before, but this year I wanted to vote so badly, seeing that I can't vote tinubu then I have no option to vote for other southern candidate from any extraction, now the Ibos provided obi..

I just want to let you know that is not everybody that counters Tinubu is supporting PO. I did not know Obi existed until he was installed has a VP for ATIKU. I countered someone sometimes last year about his achievements so far in Anambra, Dude sent a link to me to verify. Baba T came at the wrong time, he left office since 2007. Do you think his physical and mental health will still remain intact?

I won’t lie to you , for the 8years he ruled in Lagos I didn’t feel his impact until Fashola emerged. Fashola touched every nook and cranny of Alimosho , that baba T called part of ogun state he doesn’t have any business with that LG. He was creating wealth in Lagos state and saving it in his piggy bank.

I’m even less concerned about the Muslim Muslim thicket. This not a deal breaker for me.
Tinubu is mentally and physically unhealthy and you know it. because he’s a Yoruba man, we don’t care let him just be president because he has a good track record.
During 1999 election my father who’s a southerner carried OBJ matter for head. He still voted for him second term.

You guys have now made 2023 election a tribal thing. Tinubu is just a bad market for that devilish party called APC…
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2mch(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
MyAmericandream:

I just want to let you know that is not everybody that counters Tinubu is supporting PO. I did not know Obi existed until he was installed has a VP for ATIKU. I counters someone sometimes last year about his achievements so far in Anambra, Dude sent a link to me to verify. Baba T came at the wrong time, he left office since 2007. Do you think his physical and mental health will still remain intact?

I won’t lie to you , for the 8years he ruled in Lagos I didn’t feel his impact until Fashola emerged. Fashola touched every nook and cranny of Alimosho , that baba T called part of ogun state he doesn’t have any business with that LG. He was creating wealth in Lagos state and saving it in his piggy bank.

I’m even less concerned about the Muslim Muslim thicket. This not a deal breaker for me.
Tinubu is mentally and physically unhealthy and you know it. because he’s a Yoruba man, we don’t care let him just be president because he has a good track record.
During 1999 election my father who’s a southerner carried OBJ matter for head. He still voted for him second term.

You guys have now made 2023 election a tribal thing. Tinubu is just a bad market for that devilish party called APC…
The state where you ran from to come to Lagos. What has you Governor done for your fathers village? Why are you crazy about Lagos? All your Governors running away with their own state treasury whole but you fix on Lagos like you are not well or something. Na for Lagos you fit get mouth to de type nonsense.
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
MyAmericandream:

I just want to let you know that is not everybody that counters Tinubu is supporting PO. I did not know Obi existed until he was installed has a VP for ATIKU. I countered someone sometimes last year about his achievements so far in Anambra, Dude sent a link to me to verify. Baba T came at the wrong time, he left office since 2007. Do you think his physical and mental health will still remain intact?

See the party is bad courtesy of buhari and his cabal, we all know
Tinubu might have health issue, everybody does.
Tinubu is old, agba o Kan Ojo ori.
Tract record...he's fairly better than obi

Well, tinubu is not my candidate so as obi.

See, I did my pvc cus of obi before but I truncated my movement to collect it for two reasons (1)my findings about him(2) the Ibos obidients turned it to a violent and tribalistic party., Imagine one was bullying me for asking simple question, telling me they don't need my vote that either I vote or not they will win, that my vote is insignificant, he said they will bully their way to power...lol I said ok.

Imagine kanayo o kanayo saying Igbos should spread themselves access the state to get the required 25% I was like haaaa, na so he bi?? No wahala them. Make them continue

One ibo pastor, a supposed man of God was even cursing members if they failed to vote obi
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
2mch:

The state where you ran from to come to Lagos. What has you Governor done for your fathers village? Why are you crazy about Lagos? All your Governors running away with their own state treasury whole but you fix on Lagos like you are not well or something. Na for Lagos you fit get mouth to de type nonsense.

You this small rat shut up your mouth there. My mother was born in Lagos . I was born in Lagos . So what are you saying now? Did I tell you I migrated.

Even America that’s far better than your glorified slum never for once look at me in the face and tell me to go back to Nigeria. If na so the Lagos sweet me reach why I wan ran commot since I was 8. Because everything about that country was irritating to me since I was kid.
You guys don’t know what you’re missing until you leave the shores of that god damn country.

The six years I stayed In Osun state was far better than all the years I lived in Lagos.

You guys be acting like Lagos is Tokyo
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2mch(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
MyAmericandream:

You this small rat shut up your mouth there. My mother was born in Lagos . I was born in Lagos . So what are you saying now? Did I tell you I migrated.

Even America that’s far better than your glorified slum never for once look at me in the face and tell me to go back to Nigeria. If na so the Lagos sweet me reach why I wan ran commot since I was 8. Because everything about that country was irritating to me since I was kid.
You guys don’t know what you’re missing until you leave the shores of that god damn country.

The six years I stayed In Osun state was far better than all the years I lived in Lagos.

You guys be acting like Lagos is Tokyo
Go back and advise your Governor to help your state so you won’t come to other peoples state to be a nuisance and refugee. Talking nonsense wey no concern you all over the internet. slowpoke.
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

See the party is bad courtesy of buhari and his cabal, we all know
Tinubu might have health issue, everybody does.
Tinubu is old, agba o Kan Ojo ori.
Tract record...he's fairly better than obi

Well, tinubu is not my candidate so as obi.

See, I did my pvc cus of obi before but I truncated my movement to collect it for two reasons (1)my findings about him(2) the Ibos obidients turned it to a violent and tribalistic party., Imagine one was bullying me for asking simple question, telling me they don't need my vote that either I vote or not they will win, that my vote is insignificant, he said they will bully their way to power...lol I said ok.

Imagine kanayo o kanayo saying Igbos should spread themselves access the state to get the required 25% I was like haaaa, na so he bi?? No wahala them. Make them continue

One ibo pastor, a supposed man of God was even cursing members if they failed to vote obi

That’s what I’m saying, you guys have turned it tribal thing. The three of them no fit do anything. I just wished APC brought a gallant Yoruba man
Tinubu is already showing symptoms of Alzheimer's disease. Is this what you guys want? As smart, intellectual and educated as you guys are is the best you’ll can do?

If not that APC fkd up, do you think Obi will switch to labor party and run for president, Who dash am?

With all the intelligent Yoruba men out there na Tinubu with a nasty track record. I was still in high school when he was a governor, what did he do in the education system? Yes , he changed the economy of the state. If he’d faithfully and honestly use the income judiciously. Lagos state and Seoul should be on the same level today. Just 3 months Fashola spent in office , I felt his impact.
Unlike the thief that’s pooling wool over you ppls faces. Shouting I generated wealth for Lagos. What did he do with the wealth generated? Osun state that is poor as anything they still have good roads than Lagos. The only thing he knew how to do then was to distribute condoms and sanitary pad to high school students every year as if that’ll push the education state to another level… nonsense!!

He’s just a bad market to me any day any time. If he rules for 8 years he won’t be my president. it’s you people’s president. I wish you Nigerians all the best. Shalom!
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
2mch:

Go back and advise your Governor to help your state so you won’t come to other peoples state to be a nuisance and refugee. Talking nonsense wey no concern you all over the internet. slowpoke.

You are just too backward. You need to be more enlightened. My mom was born in Lagos I was born in Lagos. I have never even been to my state before. Here in America I can chose wherever I want to reside. I can decide to relocate from Dallas to Baltimore or Chicago to Minneapolis or Washington DC to Kansas City or Indianapolis to New Haven. No be will slice my throat.

You are very local and very illiterate you don’t know jack shit about life. Ara oko. Be acting like Lagos is Dublin.

You’ll have now tagged Lagos as a place for just one tribe. Lagos is not a country it’s a state anybody can relocate to anywhere in Nigeria. There’s Kano, katsina Suleja , oshogbo. ETC Nigerians can reside anywhere they want to. Stop acting like Lagos is your fathers compound. Olodo oshi
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
MyAmericandream:

That’s what I’m saying, you guys have turned it tribal thing. The three of them no fit do anything. I just wished APC brought a gallant Yoruba man
Tinubu is already showing symptoms of Alzheimer's disease. Is this what you guys want? As smart, intellectual and educated as you guys are is the best you’ll can do?

If not that APC fkd up, do you think Obi will switch to labor party and run for president, Who dash am?

With all the intelligent Yoruba men out there na Tinubu with a nasty track record. I was still in high school when he was a governor, what did he do in the education system? Yes , he changed the economy of the state. If he’d faithfully and honestly use the income judiciously. Lagos state and Seoul should be on the same level today. Just 3 months Fashola spent in office , I felt his impact.
Unlike the thief that’s pooling wool over you ppls faces. Shouting I generated wealth for Lagos. What did he do with the wealth generated? Osun state that is poor as anything they still have good roads than Lagos. The only thing he knew how to do then was to distribute condoms and sanitary pad to high school students every year as if that’ll push the education state to another level… nonsense!!

He’s just a bad market to me any day any time. If he rules for 8 years he won’t be my president. it’s you people’s president. I wish you Nigerians all the best. Shalom!
Na Ibo first turn am to tribal tins, stop playing victim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Ask His Fellow Tribesmen To Leave His Land / Peter Mbah Shuns Innoson Uses Hyundai As state Patrol Vehicles (pictures) / ‘Very Disrespectful To Islam’ – Buhari’s Ex-aide Attacks Davido Over Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.