Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband (3622 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by CrisNews12: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks WhatsApp DMs Her Bestie Sent Her Husband

Visit the link below for full details:
https://eightnoon.com/u/1124/Nigerian-Woman-Laments-Online,-Leaks-WhatsApp-DMs-Her-Bestie-Sent-Her-Husband-

Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by Osashalom: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Frienemy are the most dangerous beings to walk this earth.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by A4alpha: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oga, better comply with her and hear her out first.. wetin man no no pass am.. what if she's a life saver who save your ax from burning.
Wetin dey there if you honor her invite? You come off like a pussay axx man.

Trust those gender at your own perils

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by purples25(f): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
I wonder why some friends are like this.

With friends like this, you don't need enemies.
Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by Sunijacks(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
All I can say is "omo"
Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by emetisuccess(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hmmmm, but he would've accepted the invitation and get to hear what she wants to say about his wife. Then just watch her without confronting her. Then if nothing to find there he just move on and warn the wife about the kind of friend she's keeping.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by Crucialgem(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
What she did is totally wrong it is her choice to keep the secret from her husband if you feel you can conceal the truth pressure your friend to tell her husband not you going behind her

That friend is indeed a frenimies she has failed ger friend
Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by LikeAking: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nice!

Expose and disgrace.
Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by Alaga2222(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
One of the reasons why you must tell your spouse everything about you...just to avoid something like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by Fiscus105(m): 2:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Reason why I hardly conceived information from my partner and more reason why I hardly tell people my secret.

I'm sure the wife had told her best friend that she doesn't tell her second husband about the biological mother of kids leaving with her, hence bestie using that to hunt her.

Perhaps, the bestie still a single in her mid 30 and still not in serious relationship, now envy her friend who Is single mother of two yet still lucky to get another man to marry her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by imagrg(m): 4:26am On Mar 01, 2023
TRUE.
Envy!
Fiscus105:
Reason why I hardly conceived information from my partner and more reason why I hardly tell people my secret.

I'm sure the wife had told her best friend that she doesn't tell her second husband about the biological mother of kids leaving with her, hence bestie using that to hunt her.

Perhaps, the bestie still a single in her mid 30 and still not in serious relationship, now envy her friend who Is single mother of two yet still luck to get another man to marry her
Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by Bigseven(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Most women are evil. What does she intend to achieve? To break her fellow woman’s home ? Hmm fear woman oo
Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by Sonnobax15(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2023
cheesy
True true na woman be woman problem.
Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by mechanics(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Alaga2222:
One of the reasons why you must tell your spouse everything about you...just to avoid something like this
Yes, that's true.
Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by Pells1: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2023
purples25:
I wonder why some friends are like this.

With friends like this, you don't need enemies.
You don't like friends exposing your past life abi that's why you support parternity fraud grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by Uptheante(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2023
But the big question is this: Is what the friend is saying true or not?

Personally, I feel the husband should have listened to the wife's friend & get details from her, then make secret investigation to know the truth, before confronting his wife.
With the way he behaved without wisdom, next time nobody will like to warn him about his wife even if she's planning to kill him.
He acted without maturity & wisdom
Re: Nigerian Woman Laments Online, Leaks Whatsapp Dms Her Bestie Sent Her Husband by purples25(f): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pells1:

You don't like friends exposing your past life abi that's why you support parternity fraud grin grin

Why should your friend be the one to expose your paternity fraud/past life? Then how is that person your friend? And why should I like my friend to do that? Why can't it be my enemy that would do that? How would my own friend whom I trust do that and I would be happy? Does it make sense to you?

Anyway, there was no paternity fraud here. That woman told her husband all her secrets before, and that saved her. But if her friend is truly her friend, I wonder why she is taking that authority to sneak and tell the woman's husband. What happened to giving advice?

(1) (Reply)

Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki / Am I Still A Virgin? / Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.