Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:59 AM

How To Survive If Bola Tinubu Wins The Election - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Survive If Bola Tinubu Wins The Election (841 Views)

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive If Bola Tinubu Wins The Election by Felixajieh62(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
New Nigeria, will it give you a new life that's better than what you're having now?

The answer is YES and NO.

Yes, because if eventually, we retire our old politicians, there will be a fresh breeze for us to explore the digital world and make a living off it.

No, because the new People's choice of president may not come and dash you 1M to use and establish yourself just to make you feel the impact of a new Nigeria.

This is a reality you must have to be at home with and therefore, what are your plans to better your finances this year?

There are so many opportunities out there you can embrace; be them offline or online business opportunities.

But most persons have used because of their past ill experience to reject all future opportunities.

Some go as far as tagging someone a scam because another person once scammed him/her.

However, from statistics, these guys that call people scams have been identified to be guys who can't afford weekly data plans. So to cover up their unfortunate bad situation, they'll just call u a scam.

Don't be like them!

Well, out of the whole opportunities online, you've known me with one TOPIC: Affiliate marketing.

I'm sharing this opportunity with you because late 2021, someone shared with me too and I had no money. I just had to borrow from my cousin and start.

I didn't call that guy a scam. Today, we're best of friends and I don't waste time to pick his calls for anything. because he connected me to a life-changing channel.

You've known what Affiliate marketing is and how you can use it to make up to 500k monthly. If you've not known, check my WhatsApp status.

And the only guide you'll need as a beginner is called the Affiliate Beginners Course(ABC).

And if you check my status again, you'll see all you'll be learning from this.

This ABC course is still selling for 30k. When you're ready to pay, reply with *Abc*
Re: How To Survive If Bola Tinubu Wins The Election by jkpbestseries: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu is better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Survive If Bola Tinubu Wins The Election by caye(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
To survive, sharperly do the following:-
1. Buy and stock àgbàdo and cassava
2. Register you and your family in the nearest army barracks; prepare to be beaten wellu wellu.
3. Go to under ridge, at Oshodi, ask for Kunle poly or His Majesty Oba MC Oluomo; register as an agbero and start your training.
4. Pack your load and move to Congo.
Re: How To Survive If Bola Tinubu Wins The Election by Felixajieh62(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
caye:
To survive, sharperly do the following:-
1. Buy and stock àgbàdo and cassava
2. Register you and your family in the nearest army barracks; prepare to be beaten wellu wellu.
3. Go to under ridge, at Oshodi, ask for Kunle poly or His Majesty Oba MC Oluomo; register as an agbero and start your training.
4. Pack your load and move to Congo.

Learning a digital skill is the best option
Re: How To Survive If Bola Tinubu Wins The Election by Felixajieh62(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
jkpbestseries:
Tinubu is better

Perfect, but having a digital skill is giving you am edge in the better economy Tinubu is bring for us
Re: How To Survive If Bola Tinubu Wins The Election by Vyzz: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin

I won't only survive...

I wil live...

But seriously if apc leads for another four years, we will start experiencing depression

1 Like

Re: How To Survive If Bola Tinubu Wins The Election by Felixajieh62(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Now that tinubu won the race what will you do?

Learn affiliate marketing today
Re: How To Survive If Bola Tinubu Wins The Election by RiceProducers: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
This generation is pethaps the dullest we have had in Nigeria since the 50s. A bunch of vision restricted, low IQ guys leading themselves via mob think. I have stopped talking to anyone below 44 in Nigeria. The arrogance in ignorance is off the scales.

So Tinubu ideology is social democracy, empower poor people, grow the middle class. Immediately this is social investment, credit t cards backed by FG, mortgage scheme for poor and middle class. Pay your tax o. The way you live when you japa and start takung responsibility for yourself. That is what Tinubu will bring
Re: How To Survive If Bola Tinubu Wins The Election by Felixajieh62(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2023
RiceProducers:
This generation is pethaps the dullest we have had in Nigeria since the 50s. A bunch of vision restricted, low IQ guys leading themselves via mob think. I have stopped talking to anyone below 44 in Nigeria. The arrogance in ignorance is off the scales.

So Tinubu ideology is social democracy, empower poor people, grow the middle class. Immediately this is social investment, credit t cards backed by FG, mortgage scheme for poor and middle class. Pay your tax o. The way you live when you japa and start takung responsibility for yourself. That is what Tinubu will bring

Start affiliate marketing today with affiliate beginners course and you'll start speaking to your mates again because they are the once making the cool cash

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tinu And New / Help Better My Conversational Skills. / Hiiiii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.