Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Another Fraud Discovered On INEC Portal! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fraud Discovered On INEC Portal! (665 Views)

83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Fraud Discovered On INEC Portal! by Rebuke: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Our one and only INEC has done it again! INEC uploaded NASARAWA election results for Lagos state.
It appears INEC was never really prepared for this election. Upon all te billions of naira spent on the election, there have been alot of complaints about lack of materials such as ballot papers and ink at some polling units. This shows lack of preparedness or a demonstration of incompetence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLavlwMZ0Gw
Re: Another Fraud Discovered On INEC Portal! by Johnthum(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
They have already Rigged the election before the election even started. That's why they are making mistakes, because it was Chinese firm that did the stuff for them 💯
Re: Another Fraud Discovered On INEC Portal! by Rebuke: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
They have already Rigged the election before the election even started. That's why they are making mistakes, because it was Chinese firm that did the stuff for them 💯

Obviously! I have been advising people to start checking the portal, local government by local government. I am sure there are still some shocking things on that portal yet to be discovered.

1 Like

Re: Another Fraud Discovered On INEC Portal! by boxypane(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dd
Re: Another Fraud Discovered On INEC Portal! by Rebuke: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
There's no way anyone can convince me that this election was free and fair, no way!

(1) (Reply)

The Muslim-muslim Ticket Is Here To Stay / Mark My Words: Tinubu Will NEVER Be Sworn In / Chinese President Congratulates Tinubu On Election As Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.