Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:19 PM

5 Great Tips To Have A Curvy Shape With A Flat Tummy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Great Tips To Have A Curvy Shape With A Flat Tummy (195 Views)

Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me / Dremo Promotes 'Bigger Meat' With A Curvy Lady. Why Are Our Musicians Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Great Tips To Have A Curvy Shape With A Flat Tummy by Nerdjoint: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Having a curvy shape with a flat tummy is every ladies’ dream.

Imagine this; you saw that sexy gown at the boutique, and you are like, ‘wow, this is just the perfect wear for that get together/dinner party!’

You have it all planned in your head, down to the accessories and make up to go with the dress.

But then, you look at yourself in the mirror, and you are not quite sure your figure can pull it off at this moment, what with all that tummy folds and excess fat.

1. You Are What You Eat
What we consume, when and how we consume them play an important role, not just in our health but in our appearance and body structure.

Read More: https://berrytips.org/5-great-tips-to-have-a-curvy-shape-with-a-flat-tummy/

(1) (Reply)

‘god Don’t Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking’ – Naira Marley. / “sanwo-olu Is The Right Man For The Job”: Singer, Nairamarley. / Rema Extends Run On The Billboard Hot 100 To 27 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.