Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Apc Hierarchy Are Worried That Wike May Have fatally Implicated Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Hierarchy Are Worried That Wike May Have fatally Implicated Them. (993 Views)

Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard / Running Mates: APC Defers To Tinubu, Wike May Emerge As Atiku’s VP / Presidential Ticket: How Wike May Scuttle PDP Govs’ Ghana Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Hierarchy Are Worried That Wike May Have fatally Implicated Them. by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
The river state election result is out. Before I proceed I must first post it below 👇
231,584 - APC
88,471- PDP
178,039 - LP.

Information reaching me is that the results are in complete variance with realities on ground .
Infact river state was "armed robbed" by their sitting governor .
Prior to the 2023 presidential election, it was public knowledge that the entire river state was 99% for peter Obi of the labour party.
The state governor was very aware of this fact and on several occasions he openly begged the labour party to leave the senatorial seats and house of reps seat for his party the PDP while they take the presidential electoral votes.

Wike would them proceed to inform his party candidates to attach alongside their pictures ,the picture of Peter Obi of the labour party in their campaign posters - so that they can gain public traction and acceptance across the state ..
Even Atiku Abubakar his main rival ,did diligent intelligence on river state bordering on his ability to emerge victorious there ; but all fingers pointed to a labour party landslide victory . And for this singular reason PDP saw no reason to continue a reconciliation move with Wike,nor did they make concerted moves to campaign in river state .
They empirically agreed that it's an LP victory in river state at the presidential election levels.

Then all of a sudden , with 7days remaining to the February 28th election , Wike began singing discordant tunes . He became agitated and withdrawn , he became gravely self centred .

He would go out to public forums and say "please help me guarantee my future", " if I loose to them they will destroy me", "they cannot destroy me " and etc.

It was now all about "me" "I".. he was no more pro people .. as he was surreptitiously called the "peoples governor ", the " workaholic governor " and etc

In the heat of all this , Tinubu made an unscheduled visit to porthacourt.

That was when all hell was let LOOSE.

The result is what we see today ..
For want of space I may not be able to go into the details of wike's - Tinubu alliance.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Hierarchy Are Worried That Wike May Have fatally Implicated Them. by Parachoko: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
The river state election result is out. Before I proceed I must first post it below 👇
231,584 - APC
88,471- PDP
178,039 - LP.

Information reaching me is that the results are in complete variance with realities on ground .
Infact river state was "armed robbed" by their sitting governor .
Prior to the 2023 presidential election, it was public knowledge that the entire river state was 99% for peter Obi of the labour party.
The state governor was very aware of this fact and on several occasions he openly begged the labour party to leave the senatorial seats and house of reps seat for his party the PDP while they take the presidential electoral votes.

Wike would them proceed to inform his party candidates to attach alongside their pictures ,the picture of Peter Obi of the labour party in their campaign posters - so that they can gain public traction and acceptance across the state ..

Pata Pata Tribunal go cancel the affected LGA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Hierarchy Are Worried That Wike May Have fatally Implicated Them. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Once election results especially presidential is announced in Nigeria I’m sorry there’s nothing you can do about it anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Hierarchy Are Worried That Wike May Have fatally Implicated Them. by Felimax(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Some fools are expecting The drug Lord to be congratulated.
I am seriously laffing with my anus.

Trust me, you dont want to see the next page of this book.
We are all in trouble, big trouble.

1 Like

Re: Apc Hierarchy Are Worried That Wike May Have fatally Implicated Them. by Moh247: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
cool

If the entire Rivers State votes of less than 500k get canceled Tinubu still leads with 1.3m

Most of you would suffer mild post election loss grief, PTSD , and Dipression

1 Like

Re: Apc Hierarchy Are Worried That Wike May Have fatally Implicated Them. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Na to just flog wike dey my mind so
Re: Apc Hierarchy Are Worried That Wike May Have fatally Implicated Them. by datola: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:
cool

If the entire Rivers State votes of less than 500k get canceled Tinubu still leads with 1.3m

Most of you would suffer mild post election loss grief, PTSD , and Dipression

Moreover, Wike is not an APC member.

1 Like

Re: Apc Hierarchy Are Worried That Wike May Have fatally Implicated Them. by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Once election results especially presidential is announced in Nigeria I’m sorry there’s nothing you can do about it anymore

Sorry iya basira. I just noticed you opened this your nairaland account 2 hours before the day of the presidential elections..

Are you trying to be half smart with these your soft peace talks laced with the venom of a king cobra 🐍?

Re: Apc Hierarchy Are Worried That Wike May Have fatally Implicated Them. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

Sorry iya basira. I just noticed you opened this your nairaland account 2 hours before the day of the presidential elections..

Are you trying to be half smart with these your soft peace talks laced with the venom of a king cobra 🐍?
I’m not new on nairaland, I only took a break. And most people here know me to be a peaceful person . So it’s all about peaceful coexistence for me

(1) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Senators-elect Replies Tinubu, Says ‘akpabio Won’t Fly’ / Biafra To Be Declared On October / Fellow Nairaland Lets Pray For The Forthcoming Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.