Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Pls Advise-can My Friend Marry Her Late Sister’s Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advise-can My Friend Marry Her Late Sister’s Husband? (970 Views)

My Sister's Husband Is Disturbing Me / Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise-can My Friend Marry Her Late Sister’s Husband? by Prolificlife: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dear Lively,

Please people should help me look into this matter. This issue is between my friend and her and her sister’s husband. My friend, Ruth (not real name) is being faced by asking for my advice and so, I decided to ask here. My friend’s younger sister got married to a man that is 60 years old three years ago. This man has grown up children but the wife had died several years ago. The wife died while giving birth to the man’s last child.

When her sister started seeing this 60 year old man, everyone was against it cos her sister was 35 and the man is 60 years but the sister insisted. That age is just a no. They married and next thing, they were unable to get pregnant because of course, the man was old and they started trying IVF for three years and it did not work. The sister was desperate and since the man’s sperm was not ok due to his age, she arranged with the doctor to use a sperm donor without the man’s knowledge.

Ruth’s sister eventually got pregnant, with twins. Unfortunately, the pregnancy was high risk and Ruth’s sister passed on two days after giving birth to the twins. One of the twins did not make it. It was on her death bed that the sister confided in Ruth that she used a sperm donor for the children. Now, Ruth decided not to tell the sister’s husband, because.....

https://livelystones.ng/true-life-story-pls-advise-can-my-friend-marry-her-late-sisters-husband/

Re: Pls Advise-can My Friend Marry Her Late Sister’s Husband? by imagrg(m): 5:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Na fake.
Re: Pls Advise-can My Friend Marry Her Late Sister’s Husband? by Prolificlife: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
We dont post fake stories oga mi
imagrg:
Na fake.
Re: Pls Advise-can My Friend Marry Her Late Sister’s Husband? by Dshocker(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Prolificlife:
Dear Lively,

Please people should help me look into this matter. This issue is between my friend and her and her sister’s husband. My friend, Ruth (not real name) is being faced by asking for my advice and so, I decided to ask here. My friend’s younger sister got married to a man that is 60 years old three years ago. This man has grown up children but the wife had died several years ago. The wife died while giving birth to the man’s last child.

When her sister started seeing this 60 year old man, everyone was against it cos her sister was 35 and the man is 60 years but the sister insisted. That age is just a no. They married and next thing, they were unable to get pregnant because of course, the man was old and they started trying IVF for three years and it did not work. The sister was desperate and since the man’s sperm was not ok due to his age, she arranged with the doctor to use a sperm donor without the man’s knowledge.

Ruth’s sister eventually got pregnant, with twins. Unfortunately, the pregnancy was high risk and Ruth’s sister passed on two days after giving birth to the twins. One of the twins did not make it. It was on her death bed that the sister confided in Ruth that she used a sperm donor for the children. Now, Ruth decided not to tell the sister’s husband, because.....

https://livelystones.ng/true-life-story-pls-advise-can-my-friend-marry-her-late-sisters-husband/

That man is a bad guy, two sisters

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage Made In Heaven? / is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him?? / Trust Of A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.