Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

Whatever Happened In Rivers State Is Between Wike And PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whatever Happened In Rivers State Is Between Wike And PDP (440 Views)

Insecurity In FCT: There's A Disconnect Between Wike & Elected Officials-kingibe / Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened In Rivers State Is Between Wike And PDP by 9jatriot(m): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wike has always had a way of churning out results, it favored PDP in 2015 and 2019, that was why Peter Obi was begging him to deliver Rivers State to him while Wike could take governorship.
Going by the turn of events at the PDP primaries, PDP with his G5 fell out with the leadership of his party and has remained at loggerheads with them. PDP even recently called him a coward. Perhaps that was why he decided to ceize part of the USD funds PDP brought into the state and decided to use it against them
I honestly thought that Wike would only try and ensure PDP does not win and maybe allow labor have an upper hand, but no one seems to know why he went all out to humiliate PDP and Labor. I am sure that even APC did not think that the Rivers result was possible.

1 Like

Re: Whatever Happened In Rivers State Is Between Wike And PDP by 9jatriot(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Rivers State is a special case in this election but I insist that it is more from a position of vendetta of Wike against Atiku than any real interest in Tinubu, but why not just allow labor win is where I do not understand Wike's motive

1 Like

Re: Whatever Happened In Rivers State Is Between Wike And PDP by 9jatriot(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2023
Well, even with the BBC confirmation, it does not change the dynamics of what we already suspected

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Island Market Women Celebrate Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu's Mandate Video / This New Nairaland Background Is Affecting My Sight / 2023 Polls: Owelle Berated Lauretta Onochie For Working Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.