Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,310 members, 7,916,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 02:05 PM

In Search Of A Beautiful Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search Of A Beautiful Girl (592 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / I Am A Beautiful Single Girl, Am Looking For Love here on nairaland / I Need A Beautiful Girl Between The Age Of 22 And 27 For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by scoopy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2007
I'm young, cool, responsible and courteous, live and work in Lagos. I need a working class, beautiful and responsible girl 4 a serious relationship.
my E-MAIL ADD is kunmy2000@yahoo.com.
Only responsible abd beautiful girls please
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by ayeesha: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2007
are you really responsible and handsome

we need evidence
* afterall, seeing is believing eh? *
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by acidrop(f): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by Easybaby(f): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2007
Goodluck! tongue tongue tongue
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by rocknfill(f): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2007
Happy searching
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by rocknfill(f): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2007
Pls, guys i need ur advice. I date a guy and i have i not allowed him to kiss me or have sex with me.
Although, i love him so much, but he asks me for sex.
Does kissing and sex solidify a relationship?
Should i give in 2 his demand?
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by acidrop(f): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm, does he love u, i mean sex is valuable to me it is a big deal so if u gon give it to him, make sure its worth it. as 4 kissing, yeahh if he's a good kiser wink
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by jerodawiz(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2007
acidrop, you are hot baby, and , sexy. damn. wanna see ya pic. jero peakin' cool
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by hitsales(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2007
rocknfill:

Please, guys i need your advice. I date a guy and i have i not allowed him to kiss me or have sex with me.

@rocknfill
Well, Sex and Kissing do "solidify" relationships. As for me, I love kissing and its one of my hobbies. I love kissing most of my female friends and "we" get thrilled by it. Now sex, I tell you what? For you to enjoy sex, it's about the giving, not the demanding. When you feel like giving it to him, do it with sincerity, don't wait when he starts demanding, It might lead to a "shipwreck",

Michael B!
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by tnaidaR(f): 3:00am On Sep 02, 2007
acidrop:

hmmmmmmmmm, does he love u, i mean sex is valuable to me it is a big deal so if u gon give it to him, make sure its worth it. as 4 kissing, yeahh if he's a good kiser wink

Jero, so this makes her HOT? lmao. . get off the pit son.
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by Raymond88(m): 3:48am On Sep 02, 2007
I think you're in the wrong site, no fine girls here. . . tongue
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by DEsho1: 4:01am On Sep 02, 2007
Am uthman by name commly call shola and u can call me bigsho am 24 years old, i am a student of yaba tec, i finished  N D in computer ENG am a single looking 4 girl and i will luv 2 know u better and if u can grant my request i will be very happy my email address is bigsho2shola@yahoo.com.comand my countact number is  08065139077 / 017610073 PLEASE TRY AND GIVE ME A CALL OR SEND UR CONTACT  NUMBER TO MY BOX THANKS 1 LUV. bigsho,

Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by ktmadu(m): 4:43am On Sep 02, 2007
rocknfill:

Please, guys i need your advice. I date a guy and i have i not allowed him to kiss me or have sex with me.
lover girl,
the sound of ur voice's so good! What does ur heart say? If it says likewise here's my advice.
Let him kiss u - n respond as it gets to u. Sex - dat's seperate. If he loves u - he'd wait! Unless u just wanna date him n leave him. It's a hard world u know, there may just be more of u out there.
Cheers
wink
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by HolinessM: 5:07am On Sep 02, 2007
send me d hair on your penis - i will send a beautiful girl your way.
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by acidrop(f): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2007
tnaidaR:

Jero, so this makes her HOT? lmao. . get off the pit son.

hahah, e tire me 2 oooooooo, lol

newaiz tnx, as 4 my pic, i put it on when i feel like wink
Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2007

LOL@Ayeesha !!!!! smiley

love & light,
Natalia

Re: In Search Of A Beautiful Girl by saucekid(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2007
all of una wey dey find girl for nairaland,God go save una soul like me

peeks in

gets out as fast as i can

(1) (Reply)

How Come? / I Want A Serious Girl Friend / Dance Party With The Wild Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.