Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,723 members, 7,889,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

EMI LOKAN, "Its My Turn Actually" Tinubu Says In His Acceptance Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EMI LOKAN, "Its My Turn Actually" Tinubu Says In His Acceptance Speech (794 Views)

Tinubu Dances As He Arrives APC PCC For His Acceptance Speech (pics/vid) / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance / 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EMI LOKAN, "Its My Turn Actually" Tinubu Says In His Acceptance Speech by tooflaver: 5:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Its my turn actually, tinubu says in acceptance speech

Tinubu takes it all.

Moment Bola Tinubu was declared president elect of Nigeria has been captured in a video.

In the video, several state governors could be seen jubilation as Professor Mahmood made the final announcement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6C2PzYMJ-A
Re: EMI LOKAN, "Its My Turn Actually" Tinubu Says In His Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Una go hear am, its his turn and he can do no wrong, if you plan to beg on NL, forget it.
The hunger you guys saw in the last 4 years will be picnic compared to what is coming.
You all saw how buhari was smiling when he cast his vote, in one year you all will forget his incompetence, because shiit is about to hit the fan
Re: EMI LOKAN, "Its My Turn Actually" Tinubu Says In His Acceptance Speech by AbbMarzuq: 6:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Where are the Tinubu Will never be my President shildren grin
Re: EMI LOKAN, "Its My Turn Actually" Tinubu Says In His Acceptance Speech by FarahAideed: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Blame the low intelligence useless Obidients

(1) (Reply)

We Love Sanwo But We Cannot Afford To Be Giving N68B To One Man / The Famous Obedient Guy Shouting “ellu P” Has Gained 120k Plus Followers On Inst / "E Lo Fokanbale" DA 4+4 Is Sacrosanct! - Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.