Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,878 members, 7,931,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu (42274 Views)

Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) / Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by imam07: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
zinaunreal:

Dirty aboki, my friend don't mention me. I don't relate with stupid people happy living in abject poverty and darkness. I stayed in North 6 years but since una no wan get sense I dey south. Disgusting things
Ode. I told u to check my previous post to know if am aboki or not. Werey dey yarn patra. Which South your suffer head dey if i fit give u job and 6 month free accommodation. U will know who poverty is fighting with. Some of your brothers dey my area dey pay me house rent. They can't try to abuse me because we dey see each other one on one. U dey online dey fake big boy. Mumu boy
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
maasoap:

This is the Nigeria's best standard so far, we can do better. Our votes had been counting even before this one. Accept your loss and move on. It is only when your candidate Winsford that the election can be free and fair.

I have no candidate as I don't live in Nigeria, keep this same energy after 4 years when it will become clear how useless Tinubu is
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by omohayek: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
ceejayluv:

Are you going to turn a blind eye to the threats to voters in Lagos, the obviously altered results being uploaded to inec website especially from Rivers, etc.
Dude, there was rigging And All the irregularities have to be investigated. We can't keep accepting that votes don't count In Nigeria's elections, No.
All the wailing and moaning about "rigging" would only matter if Peter Obi ever had a chance of winning in any majority-Muslim states, and it should be clear even to the blind that this was never the case. That's what comes of Obi wrapping himself in the flag of Christianity through his church visits and pastoral endorsements, even while his supporters were relentlessly insulting "Yoruba Muslims" and "Abokis" day-in, day-out. Even if the overblown accusations of rigging were true, and Peter Obi had magically swept every single majority-Christian state outside the SW, the very fact that he'd lost the entire core north as while never having a chance in the south-west doomed his campaign from the very outset.

3 Likes

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Tonnyray: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:
Here is a thought. 13.1 million people did not vote for APC, out of the 21 m who did vote.

If those 13.1 million people had voted for one party, APC would have been voted out. But because they voted for 3 different parties, the votes got divided, and APC won the election.

The truth is, APC lost this election. Most Nigerians did not vote for them, nor do they like them. But they won because Atiku and Peter Obi and Kwankwaso and Wike could not at the very least compromise with each other.

That is the sad cold truth. A disunited opposition loses the election.

Like I said, APC did not win this election, the opposition lost it.
Using your flawed analysis more people (17,041,420) did not vote for Atiku (PDP) and even more (17,924,407) did not vote for Peter Obi (LP).

5 Likes

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tonnyray:
Using your flawed analysis more people (17,041,420) did not vote for Atiku (PDP) and even more (17,924,407) did not vote for Peter Obi (LP).

Neither atiku or obi are in power either

1 Like

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Tonnyray: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:
Neither atiku or obi are in power either
The exact reason why they won't get in power. More people voted against them (using your analysis).
Don't you get it?
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Remano: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:
Here is a thought. 13.1 million people did not vote for APC, out of the 21 m who did vote.

If those 13.1 million people had voted for one party, APC would have been voted out. But because they voted for 3 different parties, the votes got divided, and APC won the election.

The truth is, APC lost this election. Most Nigerians did not vote for them, nor do they like them. But they won because Atiku and Peter Obi and Kwankwaso and Wike could not at the very least compromise with each other.

Atiku is the greatest looser. He should be ashamed of himself. He laughed when he religated wike and choose ordinary Ayu over five G5. He is such a daft politician. Wike gave him enough time to do the needful but he would rather believed in the fallacies Dino,s camp were telling him. Now you are going to be crying betterly saying wike please help ,forgive me but is too late. Atiku wike is your boss in politics. Who is Okowa? now you know what you have done to yourself. Shame shame shame to you Atiku.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Remano: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Atiku is the greatest looser. He should be ashamed of himself. I laughed when he religated wike and choose ordinary Ayu over five G5. He is such a daft politician. Wike gave him enough time to do the needful but he would rather believed in the fallacies Dino,s camp were telling him. Now you are going to be crying betterly saying wike please help ,forgive me but is too late. Atiku wike is your boss in politics. Who is Okowa? now you know what you have done to yourself. Shame shame shame to you Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by judedwriter(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

100% truth!

If obi had stayed in the PDP, they might have been back in power.

2 Likes

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by KingDamzzy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Your tears are very salty and I like the taste of it.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tonnyray:
The exact reason why they won't get in power. More people voted against them (using your analysis).
Don't you get it?

For the purposes of my analysis, this election was opposition vs APC.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by ArcFresky(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

The truth is, APC lost this election. Most Nigerians did not vote for them, nor do they like them.

Are you after a good government or you just want APC OUT?
Same thing happens to Jonathan, we got Buhari.

If you say 13.1 m voted against Tinubu, it means 15m voted against Obi.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
ArcFresky:

Are you after a good government or you just want APC OUT?
Same thing happens to Jonathan, we got Buhari.

APC did not do well, so they should have been voted out. Even as far back as 2019. At least keep yer promises.

If you say 13.1 m voted against Tinubu, it means 15m voted against Obi.

Yes, but APC is the ruling party, and LP is in opposition. That basic assumption forms the basis of my analysis

Or Obi has been president since 2019 and no one told me.

1 Like

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by ArcFresky(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

APC did not do well, so they should have been voted out. Even as far back as 2019. At least keep yer promises.

Yes, but APC is the ruling party, and LP is in opposition. That basic assumption forms the basis of my analysis

Or Obi has been president since 2019 and no one told me.

You put it like 66% of Nigerians were against Tinubu, and I also put it to you that 68% were against Obi.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
ArcFresky:

You put it like 66% of Nigerians were against Tinubu, and I also put it to you that 68% were against Obi.

Again, Obi was not in power.

1 Like

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Promising5555: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
So the number of person's that voted 2019 is more than the number of person's that voted in these 2023,
INEC it's well
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Tonnyray: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:
For the purposes of my analysis, this election was opposition vs APC.
What has that got to do with anything?
People voting is the issue here and they either vote for you or against you whether you are in power or not.

This discussion is a road leading nowhere since you're simply stuck in your baseless incumbent vs opposition paradigm and only using people's voting pattern to color an obvious baseless bias.
Enjoy your thread bro grin
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tonnyray:
What has that got to do with anything?
People voting is the issue here and they either vote for you or against you whether you are in power or not.

This discussion is a road leading nowhere since you're simply stuck in your baseless incumbent vs opposition paradigm and only using people's voting pattern to color an obvious baseless bias.
Enjoy your thread bro grin

K.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Ken4Christ: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Useless analysis. You will see the real results very soon. Peter Obi's vote is more than the total votes of all the other parties put together.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Solocoin: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobonaire4:

The funny part is that they came together to agreed the collation should be cancelled but couldn't agreed to work together especially NNPP and PDP.

1 Like

Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Cheeryfeet: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
AbakalikiPress:
AND SO??

17 Million Nigerians voted against Atiku and PDP with Adamawa flavor
18 Million Nigerians voted against Obi and PDP Lite with Anambra flavor

And DON'T forget that Tinubu got at least 1 in 4 votes (25%) in a good 30 states of the Federation. The highest among all the contestants!

Sore losers everywhere that can't accept CLEAR defeat.

Clear defeat my foot. Shamelessness at the highest level, desperation at its peak. Let's see how it will end.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by ceejayluv(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
GeneralShepherd:

I have no candidate as I don't live in Nigeria, keep this same energy after 4 years when it will become clear how useless Tinubu is

Good for you. We that live in Nigeria have decided, respect our decision as majority have spoken.
BTW: Tinubu is the only candidate who told Nigerians what he was going to do and how. The only one who truly prepared.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by sulaak(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
COMPAQ:

They didn't come out to vote simple!! I have a few friends with cards that didn't vote because none of the three made sense to them

If they can register to vote 94 million, and collect their PVCs 87 million, then they will vote. The three candidates were already the front runners when they collected their PVCs.
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by sulaak(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobonaire4:

phemmyfour:
You are wrong

The collaboration will make it worse cos you could have like 10 million people who will refuse to come out to vote cos non of the candidates make sense to them.

Imagine if it's between Tinubu and Atiku, the turn out from the youth will be quiet low

The issue is that 69 million votes were not counted out of the 94 million that registered to vote and 87 million that collected their PVC. The process is flawed and corrupt. Nigeria must focus on the flawed electoral process and not the fraudulent outcome
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by ArcFresky(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Again, Obi was not in power.

So also is Tinubu
Re: 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
ArcFresky:

So also is Tinubu

Tinubu is or was running on the platform of the party in power.

Give it up, you are just arguing pointlessly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

ADAMAWA. Mr. Bala Ngilari Taking Oath Of Office As Governor. Pics / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.