Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,850 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Muslim/muslim Was Installed By Nigeria Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim/muslim Was Installed By Nigeria Christians (371 Views)

We Nigeria Christians Will Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu Massively / God Fatherism: Oyetola Was Installed By "Emperor Tinubu" – Adeoti / Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim/muslim Was Installed By Nigeria Christians by Arafat2022: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
In their negative way of thinking they're fighting Muslim, they allowed emotion to control them and now they handed over the seat to same Muslim-Muslim they're against.

Let my friends on this blu app bear me witness, and I believe even if I am no more what I wrote before now concerning this divide and rule tactics will speak for me.

Christian in Nigeria did not stand any chance to produce president in this country from now till possibly next 22 years if the worst did not happen. The reason is simply, Buhari that's about to finish his eight years is handing over to another Muslim from the south, after Tinubu finish his, the power will move back to the north which without doubt will go for Muslim.

If I am alive then, mine is to say I told you so and then laugh, and if I am not more, my inks will speak for me because I predicted so.
Re: Muslim/muslim Was Installed By Nigeria Christians by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Arafat2022:
In their negative way of thinking they're fighting Muslim, they allowed emotion to control them and now they handed over the seat to same Muslim-Muslim they're against.

Let my friends on this blu app bear me witness, and I believe even if I am no more what I wrote before now concerning this divide and rule tactics will speak for me.

Christian in Nigeria did not stand any chance to produce president in this country from now till possibly next 22 years if the worst did not happen. The reason is simply, Buhari that's about to finish his eight years is handing over to another Muslim from the south, after Tinubu finish his, the power will move back to the north which without doubt will go for Muslim.

If I am alive then, mine is to say I told you so and then laugh, and if I am not more, my inks will speak for me because I predicted so.

And what exactly does the religious affiliation of a person have to do with their ability to govern?
Is that all that matters to you? That they will continue to be muslims? Not that the have the character to be honest, sympathetic to the suffering of fellow nigerians, regardless of tribe, religious affliliation?
What kind of bingos do i share a country with?
Re: Muslim/muslim Was Installed By Nigeria Christians by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Adeboye and most big Yoruba pastirs handed over the country for islamization...but one thing is certain, tgey will never conquer Igbo's.

I will never attend a Yoruba persons church even for any ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Was Installed By Nigeria Christians by helinues: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Wailing in different dimensions.

Sebi I am a Muslim to have suggested Shettima as Tinubu's vice.

https://www.nairaland.com/7170731/shettima-should-best-vp-tinubu

Election is about numbers, irrespective of religion or tribe, going for the winning combo is the wisest thing to do.

No regrets nor remorse

Cross River state governor and his deputy are both Christian, not only that, they are both professors, could you point out to tangible projects Gov Ayade executed in Cross River? Is good governance about religion or tribe?

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Was Installed By Nigeria Christians by Emir8: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Pastor Bosu Emmanuel warned christians in 2015 but big pastors ignored him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Vote For LP Governors To Ensure Peter Obi Reclaims Mandate / INEC Receives Backlash Over Poor Conduct Of 2023 General Election (VIDEO) / Lagos State Governor Sanwo Olu Fraud Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.