Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,473 members, 7,901,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Wise Political Advice Given Free: What Obi Must NEVER Do. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wise Political Advice Given Free: What Obi Must NEVER Do. (542 Views)

Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years / See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video) / A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise Political Advice Given Free: What Obi Must NEVER Do. by onumadu: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2023
If Obi is a good and honorable man as Nigerians who voted for him believe, the only honorable thing for him to do is to NEVER EVER concede this election.

Reason?

Because the hopes of millions of Nigerians who voted for him to deliver them from satanic rule is at stake.

This is NOT about Obi's political or economic future.

It is about the future of young Nigerians who voted for him.

His contesting this electoral heist to the last legal process would create opportunity for things to be turned around.

If he concedes, he will be seen as cowardly and selfish.

"They" will be busy now promising him all kinds of things. HE SHOULD TURN THEM DOWN AND FIGHT THIS TO THE LAST STEP.

Once he is doing this, Nigerians will stand by/with him to recover his stolen mandate.

If he concedes, he will be seen as one of the thieves who raped Nigeria on a rough floor.

He did it in Anambra state (recover his stolen mandate).

He can do it in Nigeria, because he won the election.

For his continued political clout, influence and relevance, he must NEVER concede this election.

Advice given FREE.

7 Likes

Re: Wise Political Advice Given Free: What Obi Must NEVER Do. by PoliteActivist: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2023
This is true.
But no need for the advice.
PO is too honest to concede a blatantly rigged election!

3 Likes

Re: Wise Political Advice Given Free: What Obi Must NEVER Do. by luluosas(m): 6:48am On Mar 01, 2023
God forbid BAT thing

2 Likes

Re: Wise Political Advice Given Free: What Obi Must NEVER Do. by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Ezigbo nmanmadu.please it’s time to forge ahead, shun any form of violence. I believe the incoming government will do wonders. God bless you all
Re: Wise Political Advice Given Free: What Obi Must NEVER Do. by onumadu: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Obi must not act like Jonathan (i.e thinking that this is about him and his mandate).
NO.
This is about Nigerians who trusted him and voted for him.

If he makes the mistake of conceding it, he will be finished politically.

A word is enough for the wise.

Signing out. cool

1 Like

Re: Wise Political Advice Given Free: What Obi Must NEVER Do. by LocalStandard1(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2023
onumadu:
Obi must not act like Jonathan (i.e thinking that this is about him and his mandate).
NO.

You're right! Because of what Obi did to us Christian Northerners I have decided to go into politics. I will find time and go to a Labour Party office and get registered, wherever Peter Obi goes I will follow.

You can imagine, even the Hausa people around us here are heart broken about the Tinubu win. They are consoling themselves with "dun abun da Allah ya bamu mu karna"(we will accept whatever God gives us).

Obi has shaken Nigeria sha!

Signing out. cool
Re: Wise Political Advice Given Free: What Obi Must NEVER Do. by LocalStandard1(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2023
onumadu:
NO.

Signing out. cool
You're right! Because of what Obi did to us Christian Northerners I have decided to go into politics. I will find time and go to a Labour Party office and get registered, wherever Peter Obi goes I will follow.

You can imagine, even the Hausa people around us here are heart broken about the Tinubu win. They are consoling themselves with "dun abun da Allah ya bamu mu karba"(we will accept whatever God gives us).

Obi has shaken Nigeria sha!

3 Likes

Re: Wise Political Advice Given Free: What Obi Must NEVER Do. by onumadu: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You can imagine, even the Hausa people around us here are heart broken about the Tinubu win. [/b]They are consoling themselves with "dun abun da Allah ya bamu mu karna"(we will accept whatever God gives us).
[b]
Obi has shaken Nigeria sha
!

Yes, it is about people like you!
Peter Obi has become a CATALYST for positive change.
He really doesn't even need to do much. All he really needs to do is not to concede. The rest will take shape!
The dreams, hopes, and prayers of the true majority of Nigerians who voted for him are at stake.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Taraba State CAN Leaders Instructs Christians To Vote For PDP Candidate / Breakdown Of Atiku's Petition Against Tinubu And INEC / This Is How The Global Press Described The Nigerian Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.