Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,226 members, 7,964,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:06 AM

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones (56476 Views)

Past & Present Heads Of State Of Nigeria By Geo-political Zone / Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results / Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by abidem4real: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

You called Igbos wailers when Buhari won but all Nigerians wailed under Buhari's presidency.

Buhari failed Nigerians because he is Buhari and not because he is Hausa or Fulani. Administration is all about personality and not about ethnicity or religion. Buhari is wicked because he is wicked regardless of where he comes from or even party he comes from.
Remember, Ya'ardua was Hausa man and of PDP when he became president of Nigeria and he did wonderfully well within his short period in governance by bringing down petroleum prices and doing alot of other good things. After his demise, his Vice, Jonathan became the president and spoilt things for Nigeria even though it is in the same government and party.
So, he who is bad is bad and he who is good is good regardless of anything.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Brendaniel: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
abidem4real:

Buhari failed Nigerians because he is Buhari and not because he is Hausa or Fulani. Administration is all about personality and not about ethnicity or religion. Buhari is wicked because he is wicked regardless of where he comes from or even party he comes from.
Remember, Ya'ardua was Hausa man and of PDP when he became president of Nigeria and he did wonderfully well within his short period in governance by bringing down petroleum prices and doing alot of other good things. After his demise, his Vice, Jonathan became the president and spoilt things for Nigeria even though it is in the same government and party.
So, he who is bad is bad and he who is good is good regardless of anything.

Then why did you guys support the same wicked Buhari first and second term, you can claim first term was a mistake, what about second term ?
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Tycyborg(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

Tinubu did not win any region, the only region he may have won was the south west with a very low margin of not more than 40℅.

How you guys stay comfortably and support criminality shows that you guys don't look at the long term effect of things and the fact that you guys feel you will never be on the receiving end one day for not doing the right thing now.

Yesterday while watching PDP members rejecting the result and crying about rigging, I just had a flash back to the days of PDP, and I said to myself: who would have ever thought that one day the PDP will be crying of rigging in this same Nigeria, the same Atiku was vice president and OBJ who is complaining now was president, they controlled the executive and the national Assembly, I said to myself: what did they do to make sure elections where free and fair when they had to opportunity to, what laws did they pass to strengthen the electoral Act against rigging and manipulations or making electoral crimes punishable with life imprisonment ?

The only answer that always came up was that the system favoured them and they never looked beyond that time, today they are at the receiving end, today your party is in power you are enjoying it too and not looking beyond now, who knows you might also be at the receiving end tomorrow when you need the system to work for you when you need it most and it might not be there for you...

My major annoyance is that the country will keep been affected negatively because a system that produces leaders through a fraudulent process will only produce fraudulent leaders

This is like supporting someone who faked his certificates to become MD of a company and you expect him to perform for the good of the company

Pa OBJ himself.

Election Updates...

1. Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

2. So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But Amoda Ogunlere cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

3. Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

4. In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

5. Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

6. I have read, on WhatsApp, people saying they will poison food and give to Northerners for not voting Obi.

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

7. An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

9. Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

10. Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Pat Utomi that is encouraging you will carry his oyinbo face and seek asylum somewhere in America or Europe where he will collect cool breeze and return after your demise to claim hero of democracy. Use sense.
Eseoghene Faruq
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Brendaniel: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tycyborg:

Pa OBJ himself.

Election Updates...

1. Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

2. So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But Amoda Ogunlere cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

3. Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

4. In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

5. Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

6. I have read, on WhatsApp, people saying they will poison food and give to Northerners for not voting Obi.

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

7. An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

9. Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

10. Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Pat Utomi that is encouraging you will carry his oyinbo face and seek asylum somewhere in America or Europe where he will collect cool breeze and return after your demise to claim hero of democracy. Use sense.
Eseoghene Faruq

It is not just about winning but also about justice, all these your analysis is filled a lot of falsehood....
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Ilamina(f): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
shunlet210:

so what are you praying for, are you praying for tragedy in Nigeria again because Obi or Atiku did not win?
Remember, if you don't fly, your family member may be in the flight or the flight crashing on your roof.

Agagu plane crash was in 2013 during Jonathan regime, some of us that has family or relative in the crash know what it feels like.

Let the good spirit of God guide your thought, Be careful of what you wish for before you bring trouble on yourself and others

I worry for my family members not only.me

Where did I.say
I worry only about myself
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Marpol2021(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote This bee🐝is bee🐝the bee🐝only bee🐝
Way bee🐝to bee🐝keep bee🐝a bee🐝fool bee🐝busy bee🐝
Now read it again without
bee post=121368924][/quote]
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Ikemba007: 3:03am On Mar 02, 2023
What about northerners that left kwankwanso and Atiku to vote for Tinubu

nairalee:
this shows that Nigeria is too polarized along tribal lines.

OBI got overwhelming votes from South East

TINUBU swept the south West

ATIKU captured the North East

EVEN ORDINARY KWANKWASO got good votes in the North West

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Firstpage: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2023
0monnak0da:

How do You define winning the North?

Winning 2 out of the 3 regions.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by 0monnak0da: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Firstpage:

Winning 2 out of the 3 regions.
Are you his spokesman?
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Firstpage: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2023
0monnak0da:

Are you his spokesman?
I just answered your question. What else do you want?
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by 0monnak0da: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Firstpage:
I just answered your question. What else do you want?
You are unintelligent
I asked how. HE defines a thing
Only HE can answer that or his spokesman
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Firstpage: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
0monnak0da:

You are unintelligent
I asked how. HE defines a thing
Only HE can answer that or his spokesman

You sound dumb even asking the question in the first place. I thought I could help you out.

When you win 2/3 of a place then you can be declared winner.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by 0monnak0da: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Firstpage:

You sound dumb even asking the question in the first place. I thought I could help you out.

When you win 2/3 of a place then you can be declared winner.

Your mother is dumb
Dumbness will kill her
Go and help your mother
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Hellonearth: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Eriggs:

Stop embarrassing yourself and keep shut

They have called result shee

IF YOU VOTED FOR APC AND STILL BUY FUEL SAME PRICE WITH PEOPLE THAT VOTED LP AND & PDP.....YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PERSON IN NIGERIA.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Firstpage: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
0monnak0da:

Your mother is dumb
Dumbness will kill her
Go and help your mother
Eranko.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by 0monnak0da: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Firstpage:

Eranko.
Your mother will die like a dog
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Taba21: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
accordadoga:
JAGABAN!!!

OKO IYA WON..

ABEG, MAKE EMFEFIEWELE BRING BACK OUR 1000/500 NAIRA HIN ENEMY DON WIN ALREADY

Finally, the social media noise has ended. Is God not wonderful? Miracle no dey tire Jesus. He used his obedient servant, Wike.

Obi votes in south east was manipulated rigged.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by 0monnak0da: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Firstpage:

Eran Ogun ko ni ya fun trailer
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Tycyborg(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

It is not just about winning but also about justice, all these your analysis is filled a lot of falsehood....

Please prove me wrong with a counter fact. Thank you
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Brendaniel: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tycyborg:

Please prove me wrong with a counter fact. Thank you

can you boldly say Tinubu did not rig to win?
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Tycyborg(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Brendaniel:

can you boldly say Tinubu did not rig to win?

Just like I said... Prove me wrong with a fact not dem say dem say talk...
If you want to say that, can you prove obi and atiku didn't rig as well...

I know you will say yes he didn't rig but tinubu rigged ... Lol funny lot
Back to what I said prove me wrong with a fact.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Brendaniel: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tycyborg:

Just like I said... Prove me wrong with a fact not dem say dem say talk...
If you want to say that, can you prove obi and atiku didn't rig as well...

I know you will say yes he didn't rig but tinubu rigged ... Lol funny lot
Back to what I said prove me wrong with a fact.

The case is in court....
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Tycyborg(m): 3:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

The case is in court....

Just the way other parties too are in court and let's see how it unfold. You didn't still prove me wrong though but letme agree to disagree and see how things unfold after the court all the riggers are charging themselves too cos no one is innocent between them
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Kobicove(m): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Despite the obstacles, BAT won.

Tinubu: Won in South West, North Central and North West

Atiku: Won in North East

Obi Won in South East and South South.

Congrats to Jagaban!
grin
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by TrumpDonald2: 12:09am On Apr 06, 2023
QuotaSystem:

What made it even easier to support Asiwaju as a core northerner, was the fact that he was unarguably the best candidate - by sheer capacity & track record of excellence in governance and leadership recruitment.

We hold the value of “Amana” (trust/loyalty) dear to our hearts generally as Northerners regardless of religion. Our brethren in the SW were also steadfast and loyal throughout this outgoing administration, helping obliterate deliberate anti-North propaganda and containing Igboho’s excesses which the ipob terrorists tried to latch on to. Together, we ensured the hate-mongering ipob terrorists leader Nnamdi Kanu was contained and quite effectively restrained.

I am glad that the North has demonstrated its selfless commitment to the unity and progress of this country beyond all doubt. We have humbled the naysayers that said it was impossible for Tinubu to win Northern votes alongside his own region. Indeed this is a victory for Nigeria.

A big thank you to the 13 Northern governors for insisting on power rotation to the South. Thanks also to candidates Kwankwaso and Obi without whom the defeat of Atiku would have been difficult if not impossible. Finally, thanks and congratulations to my fellow comrades on NL who remained thick-skinned, steadfast and focused till the end, amidst the barrage of insults and endless propaganda. Renewed hope has come.

Here’s to a peaceful, prosperous and absolutely fantastic new administration of the Lion of Bourdillon, the Jagaban of Borgu & Asiwaju of Lagos…

President-Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu ♾️🍷 ♾️🍷♾️
Keep deceiving yourself. You are obviously a product of quota system

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham / 35 Unidentified Corpses Dumped In FMC Owerri, Residents Of S/east Cry Out. / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.