Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,200 members, 7,873,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students (30464 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians / Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by unmask: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
kezienaira:
one of the biggest problem of Nigeria has to be the stark illiteracy rate in the north.
not even religion, because people get enlightened and throw religion to the curfs.
And the northern elites are always trying to keep them backward so that they can keep using them every 4 years to win election....pathetic.
What region are you from sir?
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by millionboi2: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

Tinubu is not buhari

He wasn’t the president

Now he is,
Believe me… I believe this man will do great things in Nigeria, mark my words
he is old,no strength
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by kezienaira: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
unmask:
What region are you from sir?

I am an full blown igbo man, what about you sir
And why ask?
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Bobbiee: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Favour3783gh:

No tell me about it

Google it
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by naturefellow(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Calibrator:
Tinubu is not my cup of tea.

The only thing I know he has working for him is the strong team of relatively competent loyalists who will make up the majority team force of his administration and his inclusive style of governance will most likely stabilise the heated polity enabled by Buhari 8-years hands off approach to governance...

Tinubu is a master at giving unto ceaser what's ceaser cheesy
relatively competent (and brain-dead) loyalists
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by chaloskyx: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
APC have already started making promises you cant keep no one is forcing you to do that just rule however you like if there is strike so be it its the Nigerian way you and your APC government dint do anything about it then so there is no need to pretend to care about it now you are president
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Dicoomoba: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
lexy2014:

How will he turn nigeria around? What does he have to accomplish that?

He has done it in the past and I repeat no one match his record
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Haymus007(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sheriman:
Na so Buhari talk
Abi now, all na still wash
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
By the end of his first 4 years, Tinubu would have won the heart and souls of youths. You can trust him that much.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
lagonovo:
You are mixing up two different issues. The actual election of Buhari, and the actual performance of Buhari in power.

Let's go by your logic. Tinubu supported buhari in the actual election in 2015. What was "the actual performance of Buhari in power" between 2015 and 2019?

What were the many things Tinubu promised that buhari will do in 2015? How many did he do?
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dicoomoba:

He has done it in the past and I repeat no one match his record

Good. So kindly answer the following...

How will he turn nigeria around?

What does he have to accomplish that?
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Alliswell248:

He is intelligent.
A former staff of Mobil Exxon.

Wow...so being intelligent and being a former staff of Mobil are the traits needed by a president for d betterment of Nigeria?

Pls explain how

That means anybody who is intelligent and who was a former staff of Mobil can move nigeria forward, right?
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Furiousboy:

Who need your sorry ass.
Lmfao πŸ˜‚
With or without the support of you ibos, tinubu will govern this country exceptionally well and we will erect a high rise statue of him to honor his regime!

Who are the "we" that are working together?

When was the voices of the youth heard?

What did the youths say with their voice?

Who heard it and what was done?

Who are the "you ibos"?
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Thank God say I don collect my PhD. Una go hear wehnn for increment of school fees soon.

Thiefnubuu belle na bottomless pit. E nor dey belleful for money. Go ask LASU people that year.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Alliswell248: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
lexy2014:

Wow...so being intelligent and being a former staff of Mobil are the traits needed by a president for d betterment of Nigeria?

Pls explain how

That means anybody who is intelligent and who was a former staff of Mobil can move nigeria forward, right?

Yes...far better than someone with a 3rd class in philosophy.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lexy2014: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Alliswell248:

Yes...far better than someone with a 3rd class in philosophy.

That doesn't answer the following questions.

so being intelligent and being a former staff of Mobil are the traits needed by a president for d betterment of Nigeria?

Pls explain how

Are you saying that anybody who is intelligent and who was a former staff of Mobil can move nigeria forward, right?
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lugiano1: 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL US THIS, SIR...

NO NEED TO SHALAYE...

U NO BE ONE OLORIBURUKU WEY WAN SCAM US WITH 'I WORE A WRISTWATCH FOR 90 YEARS' ...

WE KNOW YOU CAN DELIVER....

WE BELIEVE YOU!!!

TESTED AND TRUSTED βœ…

MR DOER YOU ARE....

YOU ARE NOT A COLOSSAL FAILURE...must you show ur foolishness? Was he not the one who promised student loan 4 years ago and also said no more ASUU strike? Did he keep those promises? Camel

Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Dicoomoba: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=lexy2014 post=121383199]

Good. So kindly answer the following...

How will he turn nigeria around? Because he is going to work with best team to deliver the major infrastructure to open way for rural and urban development connections

What does he have to accomplish that ? I repeat he has good intentions and best team to accomplish it .. resources is available
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by AbuAeesha: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=kezienaira post=121376233]

A chronic backward northerner spotted.
Truth is a always bitter, i don't care tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have not benefited anything, you happy now 🀣[/quote

πŸ˜‚ Lolz
I didn't ask if u benefitted anything, its a simple English:
WHAT HAS YOUR COMMUNITY BENEFITTED FROM YOUR FORWARDNESS?

The northerners u always look down on will always determine the future of the country.if u vex just japa.

The current situation dey sugar me.lolz
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by kezienaira: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=AbuAeesha post=121385633][/quote]

Who the f*ck cares about what sugaring you and what's not.🀣
See this clown 🀑
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Ichabodcrane(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheNation247:

President elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on Wednesday assured university students in Nigeria that there will be no strike during his regime.

Click on the link below to watch video:πŸ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT0s1Z37o5Y
Na today?? We dun de hear am since.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Ichabodcrane(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
7 years course for 7 years Job.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by AbuAeesha: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
kezienaira:

Who the f*ck cares about what sugaring you and what's not.🀣
See this clown 🀑
Baba japa make bitterness no go finish you.
We dey here
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Fastlinkpro: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bribery go sweet die this tenure. Please EFCC should stay clear because. Na bribe go sure pass.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by kezienaira: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
AbuAeesha:

Baba japa make bitterness no go finish you.
We dey here

And what's the meaning of this rubbish you wrote there.
Stop the foolery you backward illiterate northern zombie ....🀣
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by obatowon1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
stano2:
Lori ro.
The president's seat is now for sale, who gets it? The highest bidder!

πŸ§–πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§–πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§˜πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§–πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§–πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Okay. If he did those things he promised, you are free to drop out of the school naa. πŸ˜‚

The cries dey sweet me abeg
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by stano2(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
obatowon1:

Okay. If he did those things he promised, you are free to drop out of the school naa. πŸ˜‚

The cries dey sweet me abeg
Kiddo, it seems you think we all here are students.
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by AbuAeesha: 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
kezienaira:

And what's the meaning of this rubbish you wrote there.
Stop the foolery you backward illiterate northern zombie ....🀣
U can call me anything
But that won't change the fact that tinubu is the president of Nigeria.
Just wail bro
U deserve it
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by murphybo(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
phemmyjohnson:
This man in 2014 said Buhari will give student loans The wicked government instead took money from the students . Believe ur president elect at ur own peril .
I am not against him and I desired a southern president , but write it down , nothing will change !
We will come back to this message after a year
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lexy2014: 1:18am On Mar 02, 2023
Dicoomoba:

How will he turn nigeria around? Because he is going to work with best team to deliver the major infrastructure to open way for rural and urban development connections

What does he have to accomplish that ? I repeat he has good intentions and best team to accomplish it .. resources is available

how does this "he has good intentions and best team to accomplish it .. resources is available" answer this question: "What does he have to accomplish that?"

how do you know that tinubu has good intentions?

what do you mean by "resiurces available?

which best team is he going to work with it?

where will it come from?

how do you know that he will work with the "best team"?

how do you know that the team he will work with will be the "best team"?

is it before a work is done that you conclude that a team is the best or after the work has been done?

what major infrastructure is he going to deliver?

what do you mean by "rural and urban development connections"?

if you say he going to "deliver the major infrastructure to open way for rural and urban development connections", what was buhari doing for 8years?
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by Dicoomoba: 2:14am On Mar 02, 2023
lexy2014:

how does this "he has good intentions and best team to accomplish it .. resources is available" answer this question: "What does he have to accomplish that?"

where will it come from?

is it before a work is done that you conclude that a team is the best or after the work has been done?

if you say he going to "deliver the major infrastructure to open way for rural and urban development connections", what was buhari doing for 8years?

He’s our president watch out of turn around πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€”πŸ€”βœŒπŸ½βœŒπŸ½πŸ₯²πŸ₯²
Re: No More Strike - Tinubu Assures Varsity Students by lexy2014: 2:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Dicoomoba:

He’s our president watch out of turn around πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€”πŸ€”βœŒπŸ½βœŒπŸ½πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

the more reason for you to answer the following questions.

where will it come from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Palliatives: Why Photograph Of Gov Fintiri Is On Bags Of Rice – Aide / Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF / FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.