Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,991 members, 7,880,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Presidential Election: Inec Chairman Scammed Nigerians With The Authenticity Of - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Presidential Election: Inec Chairman Scammed Nigerians With The Authenticity Of (652 Views)

Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. / See The Face Of The Fraudster Who Scammed Nigerians Of N120 Billion / Man @pabloayodeji Reveals Why He Scammed Nigerians On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election: Inec Chairman Scammed Nigerians With The Authenticity Of by Lovelink1991(f): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Is #inec @inecnigeria really an independent body or it is greed and corruption that is controlling its decision making?

INEC CHAIRMAN, PROF. MAHMOOD YAKUBU HAS SCAMMED NIGERIANS THROUGH THE USE OF BVAS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6_PXwA9qs

Re: Presidential Election: Inec Chairman Scammed Nigerians With The Authenticity Of by SeeItSayIt: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria may just not deserve good citizens but the joy here is that I, my household & love ones shall continually eat the good fruits of the land in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Inec Chairman Scammed Nigerians With The Authenticity Of by Lovelink1991(f): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Nigeria may just not deserve good citizens but the joy here is that I, my household & love ones shall continually eat the good fruits of the land in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

Amen. Are you planning to japa or you will stay to enjoy the new hope of Tinubu
Re: Presidential Election: Inec Chairman Scammed Nigerians With The Authenticity Of by SeeItSayIt: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lovelink1991:

Amen. Are you planning to japa or you will stay to enjoy the new hope of Tinubu

I'm very comfortable with my life, I do travel round the world on business & return comfortably.

But for those I had encouraged to stay put with hope that Nigeria may bounce back to her glory after Buhari's tenure, there's now uncertainty.

When you see, hear or read my kind of person rooting & clamouring for Peter Obi & better Nigeria, is 'cos we believe strongly that is the best to happen to Nigeria. But, when others decided otherwise through both right & wrong means then we let them enjoy what they've brought upon themselves after all you can't force anybody to live better life.

There are people born to regret their entire life & happily live miserably, so no course for alarm. I wish you all whatever you wish yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Inec Chairman Scammed Nigerians With The Authenticity Of by adecz: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
👉 🆗
Re: Presidential Election: Inec Chairman Scammed Nigerians With The Authenticity Of by Lovelink1991(f): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

I'm very comfortable with my life, I do travel round the world on business & return comfortably.

But for those I had encouraged to stay put with hope that Nigeria may bounce back to her glory after Buhari's tenure, there's now uncertainty.

When you see, hear or read my kind of person rooting & clamouring for Peter Obi & better Nigeria, is 'cos we believe strongly that is the best to happen to Nigeria. But, when others decided otherwise through both right & wrong means then we let them enjoy what they've brought upon themselves after all you can't force anybody to live better life.

There are people born to regret their entire & happily live miserably, so no course for alarm. I wish you all whatever you wish yourselves.

But do you know that to turn something wrong to a right thing does not work easily but it has to be tough. What is your update from the camp of Peter Obi pertaining their next move
Re: Presidential Election: Inec Chairman Scammed Nigerians With The Authenticity Of by SeeItSayIt: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lovelink1991:

But do you know that to turn something wrong to a right thing does not work easily but it has to be tough. What is your update from the camp of Peter Obi pertaining their next move

We never give up but we don't rush to action either. In God we stand with HE Peter Gregory Obi (GCFR).

We never asked for easy ride neither did we made attempt to get Nigeria right easily but we wait, if God will allow evil & darkness prevail over good & light.

If you have conscience & sincere to yourself, adjudge the performance of a supposed structureless party LP + Nollywood actor Obi + just 4 people behind keyboard Obi-dient according to other parties then score us over ten.

Despite their threat to lives & outright attacks on us, we beat them blue & black then they resulted to outright & obvious rigging that was never seen in the history of the world.

We don't make noise but act more than talk.
Re: Presidential Election: Inec Chairman Scammed Nigerians With The Authenticity Of by Lovelink1991(f): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

We never give up but we don't rush to action either. In God we stand with HE Peter Gregory Obi (GCFR).

We never asked for easy ride neither did we made attempt to get Nigeria right easily but we wait, if God will allow evil & darkness prevail over good & light.

If you have conscience & sincere to yourself, adjudge the performance of a supposed structureless party LP + Nollywood actor Obi + just 4 people behind keyboard Obi-dient according to other parties then score us over ten.

Despite their threat to lives & outright attacks on us, we beat them blue & black then they resulted to outright & obvious rigging that was never seen in the history of the world.

We don't make noise but act more than talk.

I can see that you are so confident about winning in the judiciary and I see that you trust in the judiciary to deliver PO going by your comment
Re: Presidential Election: Inec Chairman Scammed Nigerians With The Authenticity Of by SeeItSayIt: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lovelink1991:

I can see that you are so confident about winning in the judiciary and I see that you trust in the judiciary to deliver PO going by your comment

There's God who's the Supreme Judge over all other Judges. We believe in sincerity that's why we don't necessarily need to station our agents at every polling units 'cos we trust ourselves & we expected every players to abide by the rules of the game like we did.

Evil may endure for a night but joy will surely come in the morning.

Whether we get it now or later, God doesn't fail neither has anybody ever defeated God!

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Tragedy: Witch Mother Attempts To Kill Daughter, Cut Off Her Hands / Man Unleashes Fury At Betting Shop As He Demands Refund After Losing N50K (video / Take Note Of This, They Are Really Damaging Your Kidney Slowwwly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.