Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,838 members, 7,933,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:58 PM

Where Is The Former Minister Of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Former Minister Of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi (401 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Former Minister Of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi by tommykiwi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Am kind of curious that is why I opened this thread. Ever since campaign and election started, we have not seen or heard from the former minister of transportation Mr Rotimi Amaechi.

Or is he no longer member of Aapac?

Re: Where Is The Former Minister Of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi by helinues: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ameachi, Aregbesola relegated themselves due to their selfish interest.

They are now in political oblivion

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Wanted The Lesser Of Three Evils But You Got The Best” Seun Kuti / Datti Ahmed: We Won The Election, We Will Reclaim Our Mandate / Kenya Vs Nigeria Twitter War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.