Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. (834 Views)

They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION / 2019: Buhari Will Lose To PDP ― Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Philgafauto: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is not how to build a country. APC supporters should look beyond partisanship. Our youths are very bright and well sought after.

Personally, as a yoruba youth, I can lend my intellect to my native yoruba land and the southern part of this country. I know Asiwaju means well but the method and process of his emergence is grossly unfair and will not bode well for Nigeria.

Functional societies & systems are built through strengthening national institutions and the way Asiwaju bested and defeated our national institutions is not good. He is our leader but the way he emerged leaves much to be desired. This is not the way at all and the international community is watching us. The rest of Africa is watching us. There needs to be Justice, equity and fairness in all we do. The fact is that I have no doubt that Asiwaju will perform better than Buhari because he has the knack for working with the right team but the way he rubbished our institutions is insulting to the educated and enlightened.

The illiterates might not understand what is happening and I forgive them but I won’t forgive our educated youths in yorubaland who supported this abuse of INEC. You are sending a wrong signal to the brain trust of Nigeria with this charade of an election. Nigeria needs all the bright youths it can use at this moment and the procedural irregularities in this election does not bode well for confidence amongst our remaining intelligentsia in the virility of our institutions. Like I have said in my earlier posts, a country’s institutions are more important than the culture, religion or beliefs of its people.

Are we happy with how minority parties don’t have confidence in our Supreme Court? This is not how to build a nation oooo. Ero dada oooo. The whole nation is not happy at all.

Helinues, Seunmsg and other bots should please think very well. Obafemi Awolowo will be turning on his grave now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
LoL so what should inec do?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Philgafauto: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
LoL so what should inec do?

What happened is a charade. It’s not fair at all!

The nation is grieving.

As Yorubas, we are omoluabi and we value integrity.

This is not the way at all. If you want to win, do it in a free and fair way. The Americans are laughing at us and sending their cables to Washington as we speak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

The nation is grieving.

This is not the way at all. If you want to win, do it in a free and fair way. The Americans are laughing at us and sending their cables to Washington as we speak.

I don't see the fuss. You should be proud as a Yoruba man. Tinubu will strengthen your economy more. I only feel for igbos and northern christians

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Philgafauto: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I don't see the fuss. You should be proud as a Yoruba man. Tinubu will strengthen your economy more. I only feel for igbos and northern christians

Hmmmmm….koda oooo.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by aariwa(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Asiwaju is afraid of free and fair elections because he knows he is not choice of Nigerians. He had no manifesto offered nothing to Nigerian and will give nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by helinues: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
You guys resumed the new 8 years wailing early oo.

When would guys have some break now.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Hoist: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

Hmmmmm….koda oooo.

What you're trying to say that they don't get is:

Injustice will thrive and no man of good conscience will speak up. Also, when injustice is meted on people like the tribalist up there, NO MAN will speak for him. When an institution as vital as INEC is destroyed like APC has just done, what's your hope for Nigeria. How many institutions are standing upright? Police/Army? Is it NSCDC/DSS? Is it ASUU/NANS? What about our Judiciary? E go reach everybody who seeks justice somehow but can't find it. We will rue the part we played. I have applied for Passport for no less than 10 friends today, more are still calling my number. Those were people who had hopes that Nigeria will be better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Philgafauto: 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hoist:

What you're trying to say that they don't get is:

Injustice will thrive and no man of good conscience will speak up. Also, when injustice is meted on people like the tribalist up there, NO MAN will speak for him. When an institution as vital as INEC is destroyed like APC has just done, what's your hope for Nigeria. How many institutions are standing upright? Police/Army? Is it NSCDC/DSS? Is it ASUU/NANS? What about our Judiciary? E go reach everybody who seeks justice somehow but can't find it. We will rue the part we played. I have applied for Passport for no less than 10 friends today, more are still calling my number. Those were people who had hopes that Nigeria will be better.

Bro, oil dey your head. Most of these my yoruba brothers no dey understand.

It’s well.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Think9ja(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Una still de cry?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Silvoclairea: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:
This is not how to build a country. APC supporters should look beyond partisanship. Our youths are very bright and well sought after.

Personally, as a yoruba youth, I can lend my intellect to my native yoruba land and the southern part of this country. I know Asiwaju means well but the method and process of his emergence is grossly unfair and will not bode well for Nigeria.

Functional societies & societies are built through strengthening national institutions and the way Asiwaju bested and defeated our national institutions is not good. He is our leader but the way he emerged leaves much to be desired. This is not the way at all and the international community is watching us. The rest of Africa is watching us. There needs to be Justice, equity and fairness in all we do. The fact is that I have no doubt that Asiwaju will perform better than Buhari because he has the knack for working with the right team but the way he rubbished our institutions is insulting to the educated and enlightened.

The illiterates might not understand what is happening and I forgive them but I won’t forgive our educated youths in yorubaland who supported this abuse of INEC. You are sending a wrong signal to the brain trust of Nigeria with this charade of an election. Nigeria needs all the bright youths it can use at this moment and the procedural irregularities in this election does not bode well for confidence amongst our remaining intelligentsia in the virility of our institutions. Like I have said in my earlier posts, a country’s institutions are more important than the culture, religion or beliefs of its people.

Are we happy with how minority parties don’t have confidence in our Supreme Court? This is not how to build a nation oooo. Ero dada oooo. The whole nation is not happy at all.

Helinues, Seunmsg and other bots should please think very well. Obafemi Awolowo will be turning on his grave now.

Lolsss bots indeed!
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Buhari4sale: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Philgafauto:

The nation is grieving.

. Ọkàn yín ó ní bale

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

The Igbos survived 3yrs of a gruesome war with limited resources and an idiotic kid like you is pitying us on how we will cope under ordinary Tinubu's government that will definitely crush you first before getting to us

We will survive, kid, because we have never depended on your clueless and tribalistic governments.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

The Igbos survived 3yrs of a gruesome war with limited resources and an idiotic kid like you is pitying us on how we will cope under ordinary Tinubu's government that will definitely crush you first before getting to us

We will survive, kid, because we have never depended on your clueless and tribalistic governments.

I am Igbo too but we were too emotional In this elections. Peter obi should have never left PDP or should have stepped down and collapsed the structure for atiku. We predicted all this last year but we were called baboons and monkeys. Now see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Simeonjoe1: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
I might be wrong

Is the elections free and fair = NO
did APC win because of rigging =NO

I believe theirs voters suppression and intimidation in some places but thr result of that is infinitesimal to determine the whole outcome. Take for example the whole northern state, kano, Osun, katsina, Borno. Would you say there is rigging there?

The shout of rigging while though legitimate has been overblown beyond proportion by multiple fake result, distorted evidence and lack of critical analysis.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Philgafauto: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Buhari4sale:
. Ọkàn yín ó ní bale

Toh…I won’t swear for you because you’re already cursed.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I am Igbo too but we were too emotional In this elections. Peter obi should have never left PDP or should have stepped down and collapsed the structure for atiku. We predicted all this last year but we were called baboons and monkeys. Now see

I'm afraid you merited that baboon and monkey they called for thinking Obi should have stepped down and played a second fiddle in the same PDP we have been voting for since 1999.

What makes you think he doesn't deserve the ticket, and only Atiku does?

Why are you afraid to lay your blames on Atiku and Wike who refused the ticket to be zoned to the southeast?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I'm afraid you merited that baboon and monkey they called for thinking Obi should have stepped down and played a second fiddle in the same PDP we have been voting for since 1999.

Why are you afraid to lay your blames on Atiku and Wike who refused the ticket to be zoned to the southeast?

Why should they zone it to the southeast. Which northerner will vote for an igbo? Well start learning yoruba and the koran now or Japa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Hoist: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Lol. You haven't checked iRev. Rigging happened in the North as much as the south. It was survival of the fittest in places where you have the most structure. It was so all over the country, that's what affected LP. Beyond the PUs there were toothless.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Gerrard59(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You don't know the extent not being in the federal government will create. Now, it will be 24 uninterrupted years of not being catered for by the central government. Before this election, the SW was Nigeria's most prosperous region. With Tinubu at the helms of affairs, no region I dare say would see its back economically.

Go and read Soludo's tweets he made last year's November.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Karleb(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Brother, let me tell you for a fact that there's nothing I can enjoy or endure more than an average igbo or hausa person in the next 4 years.

Infact, if you have more influence and money, you will enjoy this present administration than those that are buying asoebi.

Obasanjo ruled during military era, he was president for 8 years but the roads in Akwa Ibom are way better than those in Ogun. One would expect Ogun to be a paradise by now. undecided

The man runs his own cabal, he already has a list of those he will put in power and there are not the average Joes.

The only thing a Yoruba person has is just the bragging right. It's like supporting Real Madrid, you can brag and post about how you love the club all day because they always win but if you don't have a direct business with them, there is no way their success will benefit you. Ever!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gerrard59:

You don't know the extent not being in the federal government will create. Now, it will be 24 uninterrupted years of not being catered for by the central government. Before this election, the SW was Nigeria's most prosperous region. With Tinubu at the helms of affairs, no region I dare say would see its back economically.

Very very emotional beings. Walai I am even thinking that peter obi might have been paid by tinubu to split atikus votes. Anything is possible in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Why should they zone it to the southeast. Which northerner will vote for an igbo? Well start learning yoruba and the koran now or Japa.

I guessed it right that someone with your level of IQ can't be an Igboman.

For your information, the nigerian government hasn't made any region rich nor will it be able to limit poverty to only one region.

The poverty it has been engineering is widespread, and in most cases the average Igboman is relatively better off than his counterpart from the other regions.

Go to the airports and see if it's only the Igbos that have been living Nigeria enmass.

Go and check if the Igbos contributed the highest number to the about 130million poor Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by MadarasBlade(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Gerrard59:

Apart from lagos, what other south west state is prosperous? Can they boast of better infrastructures than other parts of the country?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

There is no need to feel for Igbos, there is no level of atrocity that they have not survived in Nigeria. They are not poorest Nigerians, they are not the beggars on the streets.

They are the toughest species of the African human race. I applaud them a lot.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Felabrity: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2023
Not just brainpower but the little respect it had
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by lexxwiz(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Obi should have stepped down? The best man for the job? I don’t understand this una politics….

We’re fighting against the old order. We won’t stop until every single one of them retires.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by MrColdsweat: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2023
A yoruba man speaking up against injustice? Shouldn't this be the 8th world wonder?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Brainpower. by Philgafauto: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2023
MrColdsweat:
A yoruba man speaking up against injustice? Shouldn't this be the 8th world wonder?

Brother, some of us can see beyond tribe. Yorubas the most tribalistic people in Nigeria but we still have good people amongst us.

(1) (Reply)

Will INEC Transmit The Governorship Election Results? / Abuja Victory Concert For President Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. 3/4/2023. Pic / The Scramble For Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju (Tribune)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.