Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,246 members, 7,943,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says (52013 Views)

It's Now Clear Tinubu Doesn't Have Anything To Offer But Division / It’s Clear Tinubu Has Lost Out In APC- Babatope / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by cococandy(f): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
ModCaller:

Buhari was literally elected because people believed he will cure Nigeria of corruption.

No. He was elected for tribal and religious sentiments.
They didn’t even let Jonathan (an actually good president) complete his tenure. They did all they could to remove him from office. The people who believe it must either be their tribe or religion that will rule Nigeria saw to that and they made sure another northern Muslim came to power.

You must be living under a rock.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Sltp: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Despite the rigging, Peter Obi got 12 states? It's obvious Peter Obi won this election
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Truthdeypain: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is a listener and compassionate father, grandfather, leader. He already responded that 4-year course will be 4 years!

The uncouth mob recruited by Mr Obi, liars, haters , bigots and those who massively and fraudulently rigged elections in Igboland for Mr Obi lule pii!

God chose to use the victory of Asiwaju to confound and confuse the vain worldly ones who lied that they hear from their 'god' to hate and lie against Asiwaju from the pulpits. God rejected, disgraced and humiliated them so that their hate-filled followers will know that they are fakes and all their prayers against Asiwaju Tinubu was an abomination to the Lord.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

This Mumu I think say you 4 don rest as your principal don win.

Gou dey here dey cap shiite! Mobsters and thugs calling people names.

Oponu ofo!
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by stevups(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju is a listener and compassionate father, grandfather, leader. He already responded that 4-year course will be 4 years!

The uncouth mob recruited by Mr Obi, liars, haters , bigots and those who massively and fraudulently rigged elections in Igboland for Mr Obi lule pii!

God chose to use the victory of Asiwaju to confound and confuse the vain worldly ones who lied that they hear from their 'god' to hate and lie against Asiwaju from the pulpits. God rejected, disgraced and humiliated them so that their hate-filled followers will know that they are fakes and all their prayers against Asiwaju Tinubu was an abomination to the Lord.

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.

Don't mind those people. They are criminals who are using pupit to defraud Nigeria citizens. I'm a Christian as well. We know them, God did not call them, they called themselves to have the largest church auditorium in whole world...God will expose all of them.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by lanre316: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
ModCaller:
The 3 contestants are unique in their own ways. I didn't support any candidate. I had some sentiment for Obi because he spoke to the masses. Tinubu is definitely sick but the people around him are very sound.

It takes a lot to run a state like Lagos from the shadows. We have had holy men as president for decades now. It's time to see what a renowned crook can do for us.

As I always say, it's better to have a manager who is a well known crook but is very effective, than to have a holy manager who you have doubts about his effectiveness. If you can get a holy and very effective manager, then good for you. That's an ideal situation because holy men are rarely ever effective.

You, sir, are a very wise man
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by ivandrag0n: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote=Karemarealty288 post=121381688]BLACK WEDNESDAY

IPOB people, they cry out in grief,
Alas! For their Biafraland is plagued by thievery.
For the election of 2023, it’s rigged beyond belief in the SE,
So that the poor shall never taste victory.

Though opposition voters they had hoped to cast their vote,
Their fate was sealed without a choice by fellow Igbos beating them to stupor.
The ballot box full of tricks and gloat, with Igbo presiding officers signing for all Party Agents,
So that the powerful IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu & Peter Obistay in control and rejoice.

The ballot paper hardly there to see,
But already thumbprinted by multiple LP Agents, Obidients and IPOB
The results were written before elections took place,
And no one dared challenge them otherwise they’ll loose their lives to the IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM axis of evil.

As the people protest and yell the electoral heist in the SE,
Nigerians’ hopes and dreams are dashed away.
They know not how to break this spell of bigotry and clannishness in the SE,
For the power lies with the few such as IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Peter Obi, Obidients, ESN & UGM

The people of Nigeria agave now realised the true game the SE is up to,
From the rigging of 2023's election in the entire southeastern states,
No matter how hard they try to make Obi look a national project,
It’s clear PETER OBI IS AN ETHNIC & RELIGIOUS BIGOT WHOSE TACTIC BACKFIRED.[/quote]
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Truthdeypain: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
leye4u:

Thunder fire free stuffs

grin grin That guy na troll.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by TechguyBlog: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
If you heard us, resign and return our stolen mandate immediately.

Awon mandate thief

And give it to Atiku? Cos he took 2nd
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by ivandrag0n: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
https://gazettengr.com/i-heard-nigerian-youths-loud-and-clear-tinubu-says/[/quote]

IPOB people, they cry out in grief,
Alas! For their Biafraland is plagued by thievery.
For the election of 2023, it’s rigged beyond belief in the SE,
So that the poor shall never taste victory.

Though opposition voters they had hoped to cast their vote,
Their fate was sealed without a choice by fellow Igbos beating them to stupor.
The ballot box full of tricks and gloat, with Igbo presiding officers signing for all Party Agents,
So that the powerful IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu & Peter Obistay in control and rejoice.

The ballot paper hardly there to see,
But already thumbprinted by multiple LP Agents, Obidients and IPOB
The results were written before elections took place,
And no one dared challenge them otherwise they’ll loose their lives to the IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM axis of evil.

As the people protest and yell the electoral heist in the SE,
Nigerians’ hopes and dreams are dashed away.
They know not how to break this spell of bigotry and clannishness in the SE,
For the power lies with the few such as IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Peter Obi, Obidients, ESN & UGM

The people of Nigeria agave now realised the true game the SE is up to,
From the rigging of 2023's election in the entire southeastern states,
No matter how hard they try to make Obi look a national project,
It’s clear PETER OBI IS AN ETHNIC & RELIGIOUS BIGOT WHOSE TACTIC BACKFIRED
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Jamboiempire: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Sholaco: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one thinks he can get away with this daylight robbery he perfected with that Yakubu of a guy in INEC. Nigerians has vowed to reclaim by any means possible the stolen mandate they unanimously gave to Obi through the ballot. What happened to Abiola will be a child's play when it will start. History is about to repeat itself.
go and fight him na.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by DMCA: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one thinks he can get away with this daylight robbery he perfected with that Yakubu of a guy in INEC. Nigerians has vowed to reclaim by any means possible the stolen mandate they unanimously gave to Obi through the ballot. What happened to Abiola will be a child's play when it will start. History is about to repeat itself.

Obi wey come even third🤣🤣🤣

🐽🐽🐽
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by shegra58: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
una no fit do anything
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Fahdiga(m): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Angry bird.

Do you people wants to cry forever
Sharap. Continue defending evil. One day you'll be at the receiving end.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by reddingtonblack: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Awon mandate thief

3rd mainland bridge is wide enough for you to do high jumping.

mothfvckas keep ranting as if Peter OBi fell from the sky, like say peter Obi will just enter and all Nigerians will wake up as millionaires and our national debt will disappear.

Whatever Obedient was about i can swear it is not national interest, naa just vendetta and hate
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by daywatcher: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Vischy:
Peter Obi contested on party without structure and won fairly enough.

Let it be known that the stolen mandate will be recovered, it happened thrice in Anambra and it will happen again this time at federal level.

Don't panic yet Obidients,Peter Obi has always won miraculously when it seems impossible!!!

On what ground exactl was the mandate stolen from Obi when he himself said, directly or indirectly, that he does not need northern votes to win?

You cannot win if you do not get 25% in the 2/3 of the federation. Did Obi meet that requirement?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Goodlady(f): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Repeat history. You ll know you are a failure cos Abiola wasn't declared winner but Tinubu was declared winner.
Also, Abiola's mandate is different from that of Tinubu. So no matter how you are threats, you are inconsequential until you go and burn tyre in front of aso rock. Do your worst!
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by jeyselassie(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The uncouth mob recruited by Mr Obi, liars, haters , bigots and the unpatriotic electoral fraudsters who massively and fraudulently rigged elections in Igboland for Mr Obi lule pii!

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu and VP-Elect Shettima.
chief nigeria is in 77 trn debt
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Mitsurugi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The uncouth mob recruited by Mr Obi, liars, haters , bigots and the unpatriotic electoral fraudsters who massively and fraudulently rigged elections in Igboland for Mr Obi lule pii!

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu and VP-Elect Shettima.

Are you daft?
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by CartelKenneth: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
youngtizzy1:
Mumu talk
Nobody's Land that will land you in problem.
Lagos is in Center Of Ogun State, Surrounded by Ogun state, u don't know that sha.

How is Lagos in the centre of ogun state??
It’s coasting the Atlantic Ocean or is ogun state in the Atlantic Ocean
Mumu ode
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Goodlady(f): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
A drug lord and a fraudster will never preside over this nation. God cannot be mocked.
That same God hated mockers like you.
Cos to God allowed Tinubu to win for good. Stop crying!
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Goodlady(f): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Even with all the money he has stolen from Lagos (WHICH IS NOBODY'S LAND BY THE WAY) see the way he looks lipsrsealed

Thief angry
Do Lagos is your father's land?
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by CartelKenneth: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Morphinne:
Nothing do you Mr President, your reign will bring unprecedented prosperity and tranquility

Remember, this is the same thing we said about buhari
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Goodlady(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
leye4u:

Thunder fire free stuffs
Thunder is saying back to sender
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by brain54(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Badgers14:

No it doesn't..

Wike used the G5 governors and betrayed the will of his kinsmen in Rivers.

Rivers state did not vote enmasse for Tinubu.

Wike did the "magic" in Obi-akpor LGA. And changed the will of his people to satisfy his own selfish Political ambition.

Think of it, which appointment would he get really in the federal government? He was once a minister which is the highest political appointed office in FG.

May be Tinubu would make him minister of NURTW and have MC Oluomo as his deputy.
It actually does…

Politicians are selfish people. All of them. Wike used and betrayed a lot of people which is nothing new in politics.

Fault his way/means all you want. They actually are crude. But it gets the job done. And truely the end justifies the means.

He would be rewarded with an appointment. No matter how little which would enable him to be relevant…

And politics is a game of patience after all and seizing opportunities at the right moment!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by teejoyz: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obidense are really in sifia pain. We can understand your frustration but you will have to wail for the next 16 years.
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by Gaabasky: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Awon mandate thief

Which party do u belong to please
Re: ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gaabasky:

Which party do u belong to please
I belong to the party that won the election and whose mandate was stolen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunshots At Bannes Wuse 2 Abuja, As Lady Closes Shop (Photos) / Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.