Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory (10857 Views)

Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election / 2023: Ex-Niger Delta Militant Generals/Student Body endorses Ibrahim Bello / Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Captain8(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Niger Delta liberation leader, Gen. Endurance AMAGBEIN aka 2nd Adaka-boro celebrates the victory of Asiwaju, warns against incitive statements, vows to resist any attempt of protest to truncate the victory.

Calls on youths of the region to support Asiwaju, says it's the turn of Southern presidency.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by N3TRAL: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu is our President.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by oyin44: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Apart from joke ,Many Nigerians are extremely jubilant toward this victory ...

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by KingAzubuike(f): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Captain8:
Niger Delta liberation leader, Gen. Endurance AMAGBEIN aka 2nd Adaka-boro celebrates the victory of Asiwaju, warns against incitive statements, vows to resist any attempt of protest to truncate the victory.

Calls on youths of the region to support Asiwaju, says it's the turn of Southern presidency.
The agbero founder cankerworms spreading fake news and propaganda as usual.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Captain8(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
KingAzubuike:

The agbero founder cankerworms spreading fake news and propaganda as usual.
are you ok? Have you dumb brain asked yourself why obi could defeats apc and pdp in edo and delta but could not defeated them in Ijaw territories? have you asked yourself why obi get low votes in bayelsa? mugu like you.

Oya come make any protest in bayelsa or any Ijaw territory let see you... useless biafrans...

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Captain8:
are you ok? Have you dumb brain asked yourself why obi could defeats apc and pdp in edo and delta but could not defeated them in Ijaw territories? have you asked yourself why obi get low votes in bayelsa? mugu like you.

Oya come make any protest in bayelsa or any Ijaw territory let see you... useless biafrans...

This dirty mugu wey dey dear dirty smelling boxers and trousers, dey feel funky. He think Thiefnubuu go call am to come chop.. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by KingAzubuike(f): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Captain8:

Oya come make any protest in bayelsa or any Ijaw territory let see you... [/b]useless biafrans...
Cc mynd44 Dominique seun obinoscopy
Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Captain8(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Cc mynd44 Dominique seun obinoscopy
oga go and mourn your deserving fvcking loss in the election..

We Ijaws vote massively for APC,,,you landlocked biafrans from the barren yeast should come and beat us in Ijaw land.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Captain8(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

This dirty mugu wey dey dear dirty smelling boxers and trousers, dey feel funky. He think Thiefnubuu go call am to come chop.. grin
I don't need Tinubu to called me, but APC has given us 4billion contract,,,,only that one is more called.

we vote massively for APC in Ijaw land...if he pain you biafurus, oya come to the creek and beat us... Piri a nama ama abu

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Captain8(m): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Piri a nama ama abu just dey weep for their deserving fvcking fate

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Captain8:
I don't need Tinubu to called me, but APC has given us 4billion contract,,,,only that one is more called.

we vote massively for APC in Ijaw land...if he pain you biafurus, oya come to the creek and beat us... Piri a nama ama abu

The 4 billion no reach to buy you clean trouser and boxers? Abi you use the 4 billion smoke Igboo?

No wonder your big nose be like molue exhaust pipe. grin

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by shigishege: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
If any Pandora obituary zombie member do anyhow we go chop thier nose. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by shigishege: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Captain8:

na sorry be thier names. Ijaw is greater than zombies region

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Captain8(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

The 4 billion no reach to buy you clean trouser and boxers? Abi you use the 4 billion smoke Igboo?

No wonder your big nose be like molue exhaust pipe. grin
nama ama abu..obori mbeee.. furu abu...obi mu fi de 😂 😂......obi don go die.

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by shigishege: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Captain8:

We Ijaws vote massively for APC,,,you landlocked biafrans from the barren yeast should come and beat us in Ijaw land.

Tell them. If the do anyhow they will see anyhow. Ijaw nation will be more powerful in this tinubu regime than it used to be. Ijaw is greater than the doted nation

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Captain8:
nama ama abu..obori mbeee.. furu abu...obi mu fi de 😂 😂......obi don go die.

You don see 100k wey dey for bundle for your life? Dey wear slippers and tear tear trouser, dey call yourself 'General', 'captain' inside bush. grin

Come out from bush come do anyhow na, make egbesu break your skull. Mugu. grin

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Lionstep: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Captain8:

Pray not to be among those that'll will surely sheared tears in tunubu presidency, a quick check on ur profile show you're one of these noise Maker's on nairaland, even ur so called niger deltans will soon pick up arms soonest and I'll surely remind you of this early statement....till tomorrow the igbo's still remain your big brother, whether you like it or not.

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Captain8(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
shigishege:
na sorry be thier names. Ijaw is greater than zombies region
thank you my brother..

igbos were once Ijaw slaves na....our fathers sold them very well to the white men,, that's they are all over everywhere..

now, they have grown wings to come and drag our own land with us again......they are just desperate thieves,,, that's why in Ijaw land, we called them furu abu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Vischy: 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu promising Nigerian students endless strike and total abandon to educational sector 😭😭😭😭😭

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Captain8(m): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lionstep:

Pray not to be among those that'll will surely sheared tears in tunubu presidency, a quick check on ur profile show you're one of these noise Maker's on nairaland, even ur so called niger deltans will soon pick up arms soonest and I'll surely remind you of this early statement....till tomorrow the igbo's still remain your big brother, whether you like it or not.
already arms struggle is around the corner, but it will be targeted at Tinubu but to nigeria.....we will quenched nigeria very soon....even GEJ time men carry arms talkless of another person.

and 2nd,,,,,,, we Ijaws sold you igbos to the white men during slave trade....our fathers captured millions of of Igbos and sold them to white men.... that's why ibos a8 everywhere in the world...
ibos were Ijaws slaves.....we gave them a slave quarter in Bonny..

but,

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Captain8(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You don see 100k wey dey for bundle for your life? Dey wear slippers and tear tear trouser, dey call yourself 'General', 'captain' inside bush. grin

Come out from bush come do anyhow na, make egbesu break your skull. Mugu. grin
stopped mentioning that sacred name again.... you have no right to mentioned that name because you are not Ijaw.

that name is never been called anyhow.
So, you can insult me all you want, but don't mention that name,,,because you are not Ijaw.

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Captain8:
stopped mentioning that sacred name again.... you have no right to mentioned that name because you are not Ijaw.

that name is never been called anyhow.
So, you can insult me all you want, but don't mention that name,,,because you are not Ijaw.

I say make Egbesu BREAK YOUR SKULL 100 TIMES.

Come out from your bush, come face me, settle the matter, if e sure for your papa. grin

Dirty boy, with tear tear boxers and body odour dey call himself 'Captain'. grin

Captain Mugu! grin

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Captain8(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I say make Egbesu BREAK YOUR SKULL 100 TIMES.

Come out from your bush, come face me, settle the matter, if e sure for your papa. grin

Dirty boy, with tear tear boxers and body odour dey call himself 'Captain'. grin

Captain Mugu! grin
well, I am a son of Egbesu.
Egbesu will be angry if he does not see me for long.

Emene Izon a kuro tuwo.....so ibo boy,,my guys have killed hundredth of ibo warriors in the ugm esn in imo state..

go to orlu asked the ipob terrorist, who is Aziza....they will tell you....or asked Asari Dokubo...

Slaughtering ibo esn ugm almost became a culture for my guys,if not that hope uzodima revoked the the contract.

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by DSC7: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
If e set now he go hide face.....

Mens wey dey run things no dey noise....
Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by jasent(m): 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Tinubu is my President.
Fixed
Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Captain8(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
DSC7:
If e set now he go hide face.....

Mens wey dey run things no dey noise....
go to orlu and ask what we have done to the igbo flat heads.....igbos are the most weak people to fight....they don't have any power,,,,just one gun shot, they die

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Faber(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
We don pass militants level, Obidients don go international, with what I saw the BBC post...
Omo there's fire on the mountain...

Militants should keep quiet. Obi is coming, is just matter of time
Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by DSC7: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Captain8:
go to orlu and ask what we have done to the igbo flat heads.....igbos are the most weak people to fight....they don't have any power,,,,just one gun shot, they die

You well so? 🙄

Wetin concern Igbos with my comment?...

It seems you are not from south south,, maybe another imposter trying to cause tribal war via divide and rule mentality...

Swerve young urchin.....
Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by wingmanIII: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Trash! Dreaded where and by who?

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Captain8(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
DSC7:

You well so? 🙄

Wetin concern Igbos with my comment?...

It seems you are not from south south,, maybe another imposter trying to cause tribal war via divide and rule mentality...

Swerve young urchin.....
well, am not from south south but I am from Ijaw.

It seems, you too dumb to read your comment.

You are an ibo boy.

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Captain8(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Faber:
We don pass militants level, Obidients don go international, with what I saw the BBC post...
Omo there's fire on the mountain...

Militants should keep quiet. Obi is coming, is just matter of time
obi is coming in your dream right?

Re: Dreaded Niger Delta Militant Leader Speech On Tinubu Victory by Ikea81: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Haven't you noticed, only touts ,thugs and militant groups are happy about Tinubu:s win? Or am I missing something

Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra / What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? / Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO)