Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts (64437 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by shidaa: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheDemola:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/we-own-lagos-we-own-nigeria-mc-oluomos-son-boasts/

Why not wait after the swearing in before boasting up and down. There is nothing that God can't do. Why not just thank God instead of boasting up and down. Have you ever seen American president child threatening people up and down. By the way is tinubu your father No

1 Like

Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by kk2027: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Reportbutton:

I can't see it cos I've got no problem, but you, you for Big problem, need deliverance but leaving it to grow to affect your children both Born and unborn

Your deep level of myopism wont let you see it
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by Remano: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Where were you ppl when Jagaban was humbled in Lagos. Una ran away? empty vessel dey talk. Who sabi you?
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by Akpan107(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
The holy book says that when the righteous ones are in authority the people rejoice but when the evil ones are in authority the people suffers. Nigerians are mourning. Nigerians are weeping. Only criminals and people of questionable character are happy with Tinubu's daylight robbery of Peter Obi's mandate. We still believe that Obi will reclaim it sooner than later.
Just say, the Holy Bible said so...

Beside, we are not mourning, because Peter Obi will still be made the President of Nigeria by God's grace.

Nothing is too hard for God to do.

1 Like

Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by hollywater: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Make God help you, make u mistakenly visit Italy, Swiss,Austral, Germany and see what will happen to you.
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by PaZwoD: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
The holy book says that when the righteous ones are in authority the people rejoice but when the evil ones are in authority the people suffers. Nigerians are mourning. Nigerians are weeping. Only criminals and people of questionable character are happy with Tinubu's daylight robbery of Peter Obi's mandate. We still believe that Obi will reclaim it sooner than later.
Mourn your mourning alone please.
Enough wit all these negativity.

God will steer d affair of our country for us.
I pray we shall not mourn bt rejoice
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by vikstandon(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Have Wike spoken with his son?

Your father should keep you by his side and speak with you and to you.

The polity is heated boy! It doesn't take anything for your mother to just lose sight of you in a second, and you are gone.
Don't stroll away! Keep a close distance.
A word is enough for the wise!!
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by Emola12(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dis agbero pikin wey no fit loose obi pikin shoe dey call OBI a boy even your great-grandfathers not fit call him boy i pity your future for you to call your grandfather OBI as a boy your father mc oluomo no fit withstand OBI pikin say nah for knowledge or understanding?

1 Like

Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by Dddanielll: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
All I can say is life's gonna humble him.
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by GeneralPulal: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
This boy needs to be cautioned..
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by Obaaderemi2: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Akpan107:
Just say, the Holy Bible said so...

Beside, we are not mourning, because Peter Obi will still be made the President of Nigeria by God's grace.

Nothing is too hard for God to do.
No, forget it. Obi can not be president, he came third. But if LP won in Lagos during the presidential election, it means LP can win the governorship to shut up miscreants like oluomo's son. Go out and vote on the 11th if you are in Lagos and encourage your friends and family to do same. I'm a Tinubu supporter but I hate thugs like this gloating and polluting the polity.

1 Like

Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by MrCuteking(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Igbo:
He stated what is obvious
Meanwhile Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has approved the appointment of Peter Pandora Obituary as the director general LASTMA
Congratulations to him

You know what? I promise to laugh if the total money you have is up to 1% of what this man has.
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tout of a son! Like father like son!
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by One4me: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
You own urchins, You own agberos. Not Lagos and not Nigeria

As they say, A Goat, will give Birth to a Goat!
MC Oluomo can only give Birth to another MC Oluomo!
Even in far away America, a GOAT is still a GOAT.
Like Father, like Son.

But you cant blame the Goat of a Boy, his father is Tinubu's "Iron Hand", go and ask the likes of Funsho Williams of blessed memory.

1 Like

Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by One4me: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
No, forget it. Obi can not be president, he came third. But if LP won in Lagos during the presidential election, it means LP can win the governorship to shut up miscreants like oluomo's son. Go out and vote on the 11th if you are in Lagos and encourage your friends and family to do same. I'm a Tinubu supporter but I hate thugs like this gloating and polluting the polity.

You forget that Femi Otedola came third but still became Governor in Lagos!
"supreme Court Governor" Uzordimma came Third and today, is still Governor in Imo.

Obi will still be President of Nigeria, very soon.

BTW, you cant blame the Boy, his Father is the Head of Tinubu's Killer Squad in Lagos so he knows how important that role is, to the fraudulently elected President of Nigeria.
undecided undecided

I laugh for Nigeria, because[b] one can no longer weep for the Country,[/b] with a President elected in this manner.
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by headbasher96(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nobody is untouchable bro, when your matter don too much hand wey suppose touch you go touch you, na why I no too reason wetin the foolish boy talk, he's obviously sitting down at his comfort zone outside the country typing that rubbish.

Who never see war na him dey pray for war

So Nigerians, forget the stupid boy matter, him matter no touch anywhere
🙏🏿💪🏿

1 Like

Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by rummmy: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Product of gangstarism....
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by blowjohn(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Same way davido said Dele is his his boy.
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by Yibo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
MrCuteking:

You know what? I promise to laugh if the total money you have is up to 1% of what this man has.
he stole it from Anambla
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by harmony75: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Igbo:
Meanwhile Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has approved the appointment of Peter Pandora Obituary as the director general LASTMA
Congratulations to him
Why allow teenagers that lack home training on nairaland??!!
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by ukaface(f): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
I thought Yorubas have respect

See werey wey them use blade tear face
Ponmo lips
Upon your school you still no sabi anything, a descendant of a tout claiming ownership of a country? God how did I offend you for you to bring me to this irritating country? Wetin I do you ooooo
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by SugarGirl44(f): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obaaderemi2:

E ma lule na ni, ẹyin ọlọtẹ.
Igbẹyin ọlọte o le da.
When you be never achieved anything tangible in life you need successful people.
Go and remove Sanwo, I dare you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by SugarGirl44(f): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
kk2027:

And you're celebrating that

Obi came to make Nigeria work for someone like you but you're too myopic to see it

The uneasy quietness in the atmosphere shows Nigeria lost something huge; A new Nigeria that works for everyone irrespective of tribe.

Not the one that work for a particular family

See as Naija be

Lolzzzz
Someone who couldn’t make small anambra work, that all the women there are into ashewo in Lagos and the boys selling gala inside traffic.
What a clown you are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by Authenticbiz(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
victorVIC1:
Small pikin talk. MC Oluomo in my opinion has done quite well in giving his children good education but I guess there is little you can do when the hippopotamus refuses to leave the mud

Mind you...going to school or formal education isn't what matters. Formal education becomes light when the bearer has good home training.... because charity begins at home.

If you like train the child of someone like MC OLUOMO in Harvard, that child will still behave like an agbero.... it's in the parental upbringing.

When he returns from the so-called good education, he sees the kind of people around his father...lawless people...how the father's urchins move from one garage to another collecting illegal taxes, beat up helpless drivers and traders, confiscate people's goods and wares...and so on.

The mother hangs out with brainless women who smoke, take drugs, bleach their skin, use dirty foul words when talking, keep ditching out instructions to their urchins and girls with high voices and sarcastic tones,.....and more

What do you expect from that child...??

My dear, charity begins at home....Na true talk

1 Like

Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by victorVIC1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Authenticbiz:

Mind you...going to school or formal education isn't what matters. Formal education becomes light when the bearer has good home training.... because charity begins at home.

If you like train the child of someone like MC OLUOMO in Harvard, that child will still behave like an agbero.... it's in the parental upbringing.

When he returns from the so-called good education, he sees the kind of people around his father...lawless people...how the father's urchins move from one garage to another collecting illegal taxes, beat up helpless drivers and traders, confiscate people's goods and wares...and so on.

The mother hangs out with brainless women who smoke, take drugs, bleach their skin, use dirty foul words when talking, keep ditching out instructions to their urchins and girls with high voices and sarcastic tones,.....and more

What do you expect from that child...??

My dear, charity begins at home....Na true talk

I agree with you. Nice perspective
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by countryman13: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
He called obi a boy grin
In davidos voice" Mr obi na boy"
grin grin grin
It's not his fault now coz even his father can't b called a man where d like of Obi exist! Am not even a boy where Obi dey hence ds guy in quite is nothing but a RAT born bastard.
Thunder 🔥 his mouth there
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Igbo:
Congratulations to him

Who is your father?
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tell them
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Igbo:
Congratulations to him

Obi to. Sanwoolu ? And Tinubu ? Before them born this boy, Obi don Dey buy house for Uk 1 million pounds, chAirman 3 banks, built businesses, companies, tech startups, trained in Ivy League universities,

Politics sha, go make people we suppose to use as role models Dey abuse them. Politics blinds us.
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Igbo:
Congratulations to him

Obi to. Sanwoolu ? And Tinubu ? Before them born this boy, Obi don Dey buy house for Uk 1 million pounds, chAirman 3 banks, built businesses, companies, tech startups, trained in Ivy League universities,

Politics sha, go make people we suppose to use as role model, Dey abuse them. Politics blinds us.
Re: We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
kk2027:
Anyone celebrating this fraud of election is very heartless naturally

Tinubu's winning is a fraud simply because Obi lost the election, lol.
Have you watched videos from South East during the presidential election? How APC members and others were chased away? And how they were using the fingers of the electorates to thumbprint the ballot one after the other, no BVAS shown whatsoever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) / Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.