Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1114 Views)

Old Note Ends 10th, CBN (my Advise) / As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Please take your toxic comments off here. If you are not for peace then jump to other threads that feeds your desires.

1 Like

Re: . by PlayMaker14: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
All these unsolicited advice is not needed, you may wish to fold it neatly and put it in the breast pocket of your family members.

Useless hypocrites like you smiled when INEC was busy carrying out their irregularities, but here you are giving unsolicited advice.

7 Likes

Re: . by PlayMaker14: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
All these unsolicited advice is not needed, you may wish to fold it neatly and put it in the breast pocket of your family members.

Useless hypocrites like you smiled when INEC was busy carrying out their irregularities, but here you are giving unsolicited advice.
Then leave this thread and go scout for a violence thread. I won’t warn you again
Re: . by PlayMaker14: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please take your toxic comments off here. If you are not for peace then jump to other threads that feeds your desires.
Peace kee you there....

5 Likes

Re: . by PlayMaker14: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Then leave this thread and go scout for a violence thread. I won’t warn you again
Shey your papa buy shares for Nairaland?

Odé.

5 Likes

Re: . by Franzinni: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
So tinubu is the winner ... Obidients are not going to sleep for a month !!!

He is your president for the next 8 years ... Hehe
Re: . by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Peace kee you there....
Peace doesn’t kill, War does. Go to war threads you kid.

1 Like

Re: . by PlayMaker14: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Peace doesn’t kill, War does. Go to war threads you kid.
Old hag, Nairaland is not your father's property.

Be reminded.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Franzinni:
So tinubu is the winner ... Obidients are not going to sleep for a month !!!

He is your president for the next 8 years ... Hehe
They’ll sleep and the courts will attend to other party’s grievances. Maintain peace wherever you are
Re: . by Scarcity234: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The presidential election has come and gone. We all have a candidate of our choice but we can only have one winner. If any party thinks they’ve been rigged, then the right thing to do is to go to court and reclaim your acclaimed stolen mandate. Please wait for your candidate to address you before cluelessly taking laws into your hands and endangering your lives. Please let’s shun violence and do the right thing. Violence does not solve anything, think about the damage it can cause to the society, I believe we don’t want that. We are wonderful people and I believe it shall be well in no distant time. God bless you all and Nigeria shall be great again .
Fool

4 Likes

Re: . by PlayMaker14: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They’ll sleep and the courts will attend to other party’s grievances. Maintain peace wherever you are
That peace kee you there for supporting this daylight robbery by INEC and the APC.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Old hag, Nairaland is not your father's property.

Be reminded.
You know I’m old and you still have the guts to insult me? What manner of kids is the society breeding these days. Please leave here if you lack respect

1 Like

Re: . by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think you should really go back to romance section and continue your gender tussle with the men there.
You have outlived whatever usefulness you had.
Don't be a nuisance.

4 Likes

Re: . by Franzinni: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
e sweet me die!!! They were just a nuisance online thinking there was polling unit on social media ...
Re: . by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
That peace kee you there for supporting this daylight robbery by INEC and the APC.
Where is the support? I’m all against violence and not what you are spewing
Re: . by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You know I’m old and you still have the guts to insult me? What manner of kids is the society breeding these days. Please leave here if you lack respect
You have been warned.
Stop bleating like a goat on heat.

1 Like

Re: . by PlayMaker14: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Silly fellow, for the umpteenth time, Nairaland is not your father's property.

1 Like

Re: . by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Franzinni:
e sweet me die!!! They were just a nuisance online thinking there was polling unit on social media ...

The joke is on you little man.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I think you should really go back to romance section and continue your gender tussle with the men there.
You have outlived whatever usefulness you had.
Don't be a nuisance.
I don’t get you my son, what are your grievances? All I’m saying is for you all to remain peaceful

1 Like

Re: . by PlayMaker14: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Where is the support? I’m all against violence and not what you are spewing
Zzor, Iyaebe, stop acting foolish....

You have been supporting Tinubu and his useless style of politics...

Quit being a nuisance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Zzor, Iyaebe, stop acting foolish....

You have been supporting Tinubu and his useless style of politics...

Quit being a nuisance.
Now I’m lost, I don’t get you. Isn’t it obvious you are the nuisance here? How dare you disrespect me
Re: . by PlayMaker14: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Now I’m lost, I don’t get you. Isn’t it obvious you are the nuisance here? How dare you disrespect me
If you like, feign ignorance, you still remain a nuisance.

Nairaland nor be your papa compound.

3 Likes

Re: . by IGBOSON1: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:

👊

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
If you like, feign ignorance, you still remain a nuisance.

Nairaland nor be your papa compound.
But it is Obi’s compound abi? I will soon change it for you people. I’m just trying to hold back the iyaebe in me. Trust me it doesn’t take me anything to shake this whole forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by shogsman(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The presidential election has come and gone. We all have a candidate of our choice but we can only have one winner. If any party thinks they’ve been rigged, then the right thing to do is to go to court and reclaim your acclaimed stolen mandate. Please wait for your candidate to address you before cluelessly taking laws into your hands and endangering your lives. Please let’s shun violence and do the right thing. Violence does not solve anything, think about the damage it can cause to the society, I believe we don’t want that. We are wonderful people and I believe it shall be well in no distant time. God bless you all and Nigeria shall be great again .
Go and advise your father you useless hypocrite, a Tinubu supporter advising people is just abnormal and cannot be taking seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by PlayMaker14: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But it is Obi’s compound abi? I will soon change it for you people. I’m just trying to hold back the iyaebe in me. Trust me it doesn’t take me anything to shake this whole forum.
Keep quiet, you sawdust....

Supporting fools.

4 Likes

Re: . by shogsman(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Franzinni:

Still your useless father was beaten like a dog in his State and he has to resort to rigging to win anything

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
shogsman:

Go and advise your father you useless hypocrite, a Tinubu supporter advising people is just abnormal and cannot be taking seriously
You are looking for what will consume you abi? If I decide to give it back to you all, it’ll be very bloody ooo. Ask around I’ve done it before. Let me just overlook your childish attitudes
Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Keep quiet, you sawdust....

Supporting fools.
Go to court , it’s as simple as that. Don’t constitute nuisance to the society please
Re: . by shogsman(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are looking for what will consume you abi? If I decide to give it back to you all, it’ll be very bloody ooo. Ask around I’ve done it before. Let me just overlook your childish attitudes
You're a pathetic excuse for a human being,not only are you unintelligent, you're weak, dishonest and just a complete bad package as far as people goes.
Everyone detest your like here,well except for your urchins like yourself sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Nigeria Election: Original Results Released By Yiaga Africa, Others Has Re / Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" / Nigeria Judiciary Now A Laughing Stock Romancing Apapa To Deny Obi Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.