Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,204 members, 7,950,163 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1211 Views)

Old Note Ends 10th, CBN (my Advise) / As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him / Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by PlayMaker14: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Go to court , it’s as simple as that. Don’t constitute nuisance to the society please
Sure we will go to court, but give your unsolicited advice to your Dad at home....

If he is a coward.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Sure we will go to court, but give your unsolicited advice to your Dad at home....

If he is a coward.
Why should I even respond to a community tout like you. You are henceforth ignored

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1 respond here please . Is it a medical condition?
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Tallesty1 respond here please . Is it a medical condition?
I am not sure.

I mean it wasn't always like this.

Let's say I expected it to be way more than what it actually is. The few experiences weren't that great, so I concluded it wasn't worth the effort and started losing interest.

A kind of mind conditioning right?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
I am not sure.

I mean it wasn't always like this.

Let's say I expected it to be way more than what it actually is. The few experiences weren't that great, so I concluded it wasn't worth the effort and started losing interest.

A kind of mind conditioning right?
Do the urges still come as expected or nothing of sort? I'm just curious because the guy I was talking about secretly told me of this problem and he said he was surprised to have sudden erection immediately he saw my pix. I was naively uploading some kind of pics back then. When we chatted off here, he begged me for a relationship but I couldn't because I find everything weird and scary.
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Do the urges still come as expected or nothing of sort? I'm just curious because the guy I was talking about secretly told me of this problem and he said he was surprised to have sudden erection immediately he saw my pix. I was naively uploading some kind of pics back then. When we chatted off here, he begged me for a relationship but I couldn't because I find everything weird and scary.
IyaebeTheGreat, the lioness in politics section dey even fear? Interesting.

Ehen nah. It comes alright but it is not like the hunger for food that when it it comes, one will have to get it sorted. I don't pay attention to it because I feel it is not worth stress involved.

If I lodge with a woman in a hotel room and they are showing football, wrestling or any nice movie, I fit forget that she is there
Re: . by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
IyaebeTheGreat, the lioness in politics section dey even fear? Interesting.

Ehen nah. It comes alright but it is not like the hunger for food that when it it comes, one will have to get it sorted. I don't pay attention to it because I feel it is not worth stress involved.

If I lodge with a woman in a hotel room and they are showing football, wrestling or any nice movie, I fit forget that she is there
LoL. I doubt your last paragraph, abi you are a monk? Maybe you haven't really meet that lady who tickles all your boxes, I mean that lady that can arose everything arosable in you. If you insist then I'll advise you seek medical attention. Also are you in a relationship, if yes how's your girlfriend handling this especially if you are in an intimate relationship.
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
LoL. I doubt your last paragraph,
I know a person on here, or maybe two that will read this and say "be doubting".
Don't ask because I won't tell.
abi you are a monk?
Evangelist
Maybe you haven't really meet that lady who tickles all your boxes, I mean that lady that can arose everything arosable in you.
As old & as travelled as I am? I doubt.
If you insist then I'll advise you seek medical attention.
I am alright.
Also are you in a relationship, if yes how's your girlfriend handling this especially if you are in an intimate relationship.
Sometimes like minded people can meet or maybe she is getting it elsewhere. That is completely none of my business. That is for the time I was in a relationship.

I am a free agent now
Re: . by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
I know a person on here, or maybe two that will read this and say "be doubting".
Don't ask because I won't tell.
Evangelist
As old & as travelled as I am? I doubt. I am alright.
Sometimes like minded people can meet or maybe she is getting it elsewhere. That is completely none of my business.
Your last response shock me . You are weird and scary. Maybe it's psychological, or bad experiences, it's not alright. Ok do you get aroused on seeing attractive ladies? Are you married, single or divorced?
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Your last response shock me . You are weird and scary. Maybe it's psychological, or bad experiences, it's not alright. Ok do you get aroused on seeing attractive ladies? Are you married, single or divorced?
Wait, I go just see person wey fine dey waka and I will be aroused? Is that even normal?

Single
Re: . by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
Wait, I go just see person wey fine dey waka and I will be aroused? Is that even normal?

Single

Are men not supposed to get aroused on sighting women that they find attractive? You are confusing me here
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are men not supposed to get aroused on sighting women that they find attractive? You are confusing me here
Tor, maybe I am a boy pro max

Not a man yet.

If you see an attractive woman and start imagining stuffs, you will get aroused.

Personally a scantily dressed lady gets me aroused but seeing the picture of naked woman or seeing a random unclad woman is not something to look at especially if you are not in the mood.

kinda disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
Tor, maybe I am a boy pro max

Not a man yet.

If you see an attractive woman and start imagining stuffs, you will get aroused.

Personally a scantily dressed lady gets me aroused but seeing the picture of naked woman or seeing a random unclad woman is not something to look at especially if you are not in the mood.

kinda disgusting
hmm interesting, I was wondering if you have become completely off. Maybe you are just a very disciplined person. But this your kind of person will be very difficult to manipulate and very stiff too. Generally difficult

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK, MC Oluomo, Bayo & Others Who Threaten Genocide Walk Free, Igbo Get Arrested / Apc’s Bomai Wins Yobe South Senatorial Poll / After Using Peter Obi To Win Presidential Election, It's Now Time To Disqualify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.