Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,977,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

My Mentor Won Because His Work And Love For The Youths And Elders Is Remarkable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mentor Won Because His Work And Love For The Youths And Elders Is Remarkable (213 Views)

#betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders / Destiny Etiko: Mercy Johnson, My Mentor In Nollywood (Pics) / Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mentor Won Because His Work And Love For The Youths And Elders Is Remarkable by ExclusiveBet: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Liz Anjorin

Popular Nollywood actress, Liz Anjorin is celebrating the win of Asiwanu Bola Tinubu in the just concluded presidential polls.

Earlier today, 1st of March, 2023, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was declared the winner of the 2023 presidential election.

While the President-elect celebrates his victory, other members of the public have also joined in to rejoice with him.

The businesswoman took to her social media page, where she highlighted the factors that contributed to Tinubu’s win. According to Liz, her mentor, Tinubu won because of his love for work, as well as youth and elders.

She Wrote:

“MY MENTOR WON COS HIS WORK AND LOVE FOR THE YOUTHS AND ELDERS IS REMARKABLE DURING HIS 8YRS AS A GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE
HIS REMARKABLE WORK TO TRANSFORM LAGOS THEN, GIVES ME A CLEAR PICTURE OF WHAT HE CAN DO WHEN HE BECOMES THE PRESIDENT
NOW MEET MY PRESIDENT WITH HONOUR
PRESIDENT ASIWAJU BOLA HAMED TINUBU JAGA WARRIOR..

THIS SHOULD SERVE AS A GREAT LESSON TO ANY INCOMING GOVERNOR TO ANY STATE

DONT SILENCE UR BRILLIANT YOUTHS
STOP STARVING THE YOUTH WITH THEIR RIGHT, HUNGERS AND ANGERS CAN MAKE THEM DO THE IMPOSSIBLES
STOP DEFAMAMINING YOUR BRILLIANT YOUTHS THEIR IMAGES ARE YOUR IDENTITIES
DISCOVER YOUR BRILLIANT YOUTH POTENTIALS AND PROTECT THEM AT ALL COST, BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR LAST HOPE WHEN INTRUDERS INVADES.
LET ALL GOVERNORS RELATE AND PROTECT THEIR INTREST COS YOUR
NON-CHANLLANT ATTITUDE MAY SUBJECT THEM TO INTRUDERS BRAIN WASHING THEM .

MAINTAIN UR LANE I NO TOO GET PATIENCE..

Re: My Mentor Won Because His Work And Love For The Youths And Elders Is Remarkable by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oya nairalanders go to her page and insult her.
Re: My Mentor Won Because His Work And Love For The Youths And Elders Is Remarkable by garriAndsugar: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Oya nairalanders go to her page and insult her.
Make your papa start am.. jobless girl

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Get The Attention Of Major Record Companies As An Aspiring Artist / Spiritual Aspect Of The Song Hit Em Up / Burna Boy Becomes First Afrobeats Artist To Hit “1billion Streams” On Audiomack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.