Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger (3192 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] / Taxi Driver Nabbed While Nashing A Lady, By The Road Side - VIDEO / Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pls there is this Fulani girls by the road side, she is a begger and I'm in love with her. Who have had experience dating a begger. Are they wife material and also her beauty is out of this world she resemble Indian, I don't know what shift her to begging.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by SlurUsername1: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tell her u have a job for her and she should be coming to your place to do domestic chores and that you'll be paying her then u can build a rapport wif her. She won't agree if you go and toast her like that.

But pls don't Rape or force her for ur own safety, Fulanis Don't Forgive.

35 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Jashub: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Baba, that girl may already have a husband and there's absolutely no way they'll give her to you . Just forget her and move on. E get why...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Goodlady(f): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Pls there is this Fulani girls by the road side, she is a begger and I'm in love with her. Who have had experience dating a begger. Are they wife material and also her beauty is out of this world she resemble Indian, I don't know what shift her to begging.
Paedo alert. I suspect you. You wanna take advantage of her.
If you are serious, ask for her relatives.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Goodlady:

Paedo alert. I suspect you. You wanna take advantage of her.
If you are serious, ask for her relatives.

Is this not sweetplum. Dem don use ban change your moniker grin grin grin. By the way, I'm really in love with her. I will shoot my shot tommorow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by GratefulSoul27(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Love or lust 🌝🌝

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Tell her u have a job for her and she should be coming to your place to do domestic chores and that you'll be paying her then u can build a rapport wif her. She won't agree if you go and toast her like that.

Ok my boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Goodlady(f): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Is this not sweetplum. Dem don use ban change your moniker grin grin grin. By the way, I'm really in love with her. I will shoot my shot tommorow
Shoot with honesty. If you take advantage of her, your penΓ­s ll not work for 7 years.

This is me sweetplum. I deactivated it and I m using this now. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Belteshazzar1: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin grin grin Which kin yeye love abeg hold your libido.....
But if na true love, then go and talk to her....... If they stone you, no blame me ooo

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by FORHII: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

AlΓ yΓ© be calming down fa! Wallahi! You are joking with death....Kai! Fulani? I take God beg you, don't try shit with her....I live with them here in far north. They have lots of spiritual rites wey you no go fit meet oh. Just take your eyes I beg. (Abi werey le le yi ni?)

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Goodlady:

Shoot with honesty. If you take advantage of her, your penΓ­s ll not work for 7 years.

This is me sweetplum. I deactivated it and I m using this now. Peace!

grin grin grin. Even though I'm a womanizer, I'm the best man a woman will ever have in her life. I won't take advantage of her.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Cinema4d: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Love don't care.
Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by obinna58(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Is she 18

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by kelspinall(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
it's well

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by EmiDon11: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Borntosmoke:
language must surely be a barrier.

Most of em are illiterates

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by emekalovepets: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
May thunder fire you for lying to us who.is the right Sense that will Love a begger Shea u no dey pity ur generation
Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
emekalovepets:
May thunder fire you for lying to us who.is the right Sense that will Love a begger Shea u no dey pity ur generation

Is begger not a human.!!! You don't know whether God want to use the girl to bless me. I love her. It is my life, it is not urs.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by frozen70(f): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Meet her family and let them know your interests in her and make plans to enroll her into any vocational things like cake making a tailoring and salon or anything that is her passion

I think that's where you can start from

Then with time if the love you have with her is still going strong and you can make yoor intensions known to her family
Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2023
frozen70:

Meet her family and let them know your interests in her and make plans to enroll her into any vocational things like cake making a tailoring and salon or anything that is her passion

I think that's where you can start from

Then with time if the love you have with her is still going strong and you can make yoor intensions known to her family
Me I want to meet your own family

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by frozen70(f): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2023
fabiano09:

Me I want to meet your own family
Lol
Am Invisible
Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Meteng: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Go ahead. Their puna sweet die. Plenty original oil inside and their ring tone go make you run mad

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Holybaddo: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Meteng:
Go ahead. Their puna sweet die. Plenty original oil inside and their ring tone go make you run mad
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bad Comrade πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Holybaddo: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Comrade go ahead I dey you backπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Chai those fulani girls too fine walahi
He get one wey I dey follow talk since for area but she just dey do anyhow
All your pikin go come look like Oyinbo 😊😊
Curly hair 😍

But Comrade Some old people told me that they are caused by GOD to be poor forever 😒

But if you marry Her you pull her out of that cause because she's no longer Fulani but from which every tribe you are from comrade

πŸ”₯ So ride On with anointing oil πŸ˜†πŸ”₯
Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Holybaddo:
Comrade go ahead I dey you backπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Chai those fulani girls too fine walahi
He get one wey I dey follow talk since for area but she just dey do anyhow
All your pikin go come look like Oyinbo 😊😊
Curly hair 😍

But Comrade Some old people told me that they are caused by GOD to be poor forever 😒

But if you marry Her you pull her out of that cause because she's no longer Fulani but from which every tribe you are from comrade

πŸ”₯ So ride On with anointing oil πŸ˜†πŸ”₯

As in this one look like a indian fully. Long and curly hear. She Kon still get good shape. The first day I see the girl. I first ask God what shift this pretty girl to begging, have been giving her greenlight since last 3 days today I'm going to woo her. I'm ready to change her story and gonna build her to what I want, it is a mission for me. I swear my broda if you jam beautiful Fulani eeenh. You go think say dem no be Nigeria.

Look at the picture of this one I saw randomly online

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Holybaddo: 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Borntosmoke:

As in this one look like a indian fully. Long and curly hear. She Kon still get good shape. The first day I see the girl. I first ask God what shift this pretty girl to begging, have been giving her since last 3 days today I'm going to woo her. Now I'm ready to change her story and gonna build her to what I want it is a mission for me. I swear my broda if you jam beautiful Fulani eeenh. You go think say dem no be Nigeria.

Omoooh aswear na them meself go marry last last but
The thing b say they don't like non Muslim
Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Holybaddo:

Omoooh aswear na them meself go marry last last but
The thing b say they don't like non Muslim

You fit see christian. Dem full benue well! well!. One thing I know about them they are shy and very innocent unlike Yoruba girls and Igbo girls wey be say dem don over expose.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by almarthins(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
All of Una no well, doctor need to attend to all of Una.

If them jazz Una now, Una go come remember jesus.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by jagorinho: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
almarthins:
All of Una no well, doctor need to attend to all of Una.

If them jazz Una now, Una go come remember jesus.
Lol!!! Dem don chop belleful na why Dem dey look for wetin go burst that belle, I doubt those people are fulanis, fulanis hardly beg, they have enough cows to cater for themselves, it is like an hereditary stuff. Those people o.p is describing are a sub set of sub Saharan Arabian tribe.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by xavuv: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Op i take god beg una, pls listen to this. Dont molest her in anyway

Fulanis really do not forgive
Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by almarthins(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
jagorinho:

Lol!!! Dem don chop belleful na why Dem dey look for wetin go burst that belle, I doubt those people are fulanis, fulanis hardly beg, they have enough cows to cater for themselves, it is like an hereditary stuff. Those people o.p is describing are a sub set of sub Saharan Arabian tribe.

Them once upon a time plenty for oshodi, Lagos. Na Arabs we dey call them not even Fulani.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger by Jamahyel(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
you can say that again
kelspinall:
it's well

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made Out With Her For Almost 2hrs Straight! / Circumcised Girl? / How Do I Avoid Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.