Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,412 members, 7,901,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:58 AM

What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration (1016 Views)

Price of Condom in this Tinubu Economy / Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by iInjureHerYansh: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
As una don allow BAT win make I see any bastard for this Lagos wey go stop beg me for money with their useless hailings and hypings. Ogun go strike person fada.

7 Likes

Re: What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by Fahvvy: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hahahahahh grin...
Tis well o grin...
Re: What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by yarimo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
As una don allow BAT win make I see any bastard for this Lagos wey go stop beg me for money with their useless hailings and hypss. Ogun go strike person fada
go back to your IPOB erosion village and stop bragging you have something to give any begger

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
As una don allow BAT win make I see any bastard for this Lagos wey go stop beg me for money with their useless hailings and hypings. Ogun go strike person fada.
Bro I no pitty you oo. You go callect beating Tarraa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by iInjureHerYansh: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
yarimo:
go back to your IPOB erosion village and stop bragging you have something to give any begger
All of una wey get two working hands and legs but choose begging for this Lagos as your profession.,I urge everyone reading this do not give any bastard shishi. Instead go use it to fvck olosho. Or throw it in the dust bin. No shishi for any werey hunger must finish all of una for this Lagos for this BAT administration

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by iInjureHerYansh: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
FATHAT:

Bro I no pitty you oo. You go callect beating Tarraa
Na your papa go collect beating Omo ode

1 Like

Re: What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by Goodmarlian: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
You never see anything.
They will get poorer in this administration them go beg you tire you will still give out of pity.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by iInjureHerYansh: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Goodmarlian:
You never see anything.
They will get poorer in this administration them go beg you tire you will still give out of pity.
You no lie sha. Some of them are too skilled in begging. You go dey feel bad if you no help themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Na your papa go collect beating Omo ode

By the time wey God go purnish you finish ehnn,,? I know where you dey stay I go Bleep you up when we meet n worry
Re: What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by yarimo(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
All of una wey get two working hands and legs but choose begging for this Lagos as your profession.,I urge everyone reading this do not give any bastard shishi. Instead go use it to fvck olosho. Or throw it in the dust bin. No shishi for any werey hunger must finish all of una for this Lagos for this BAT administration
Stop sleeping under the bridge, go back to your erosion village and develop it Biko
Re: What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by YungMillionaire: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
It takes awhile to recover from the realization that 'not EVERYBODY loves Obingo the way you do.'
Re: What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by iInjureHerYansh: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
FATHAT:

By the time wey God go purnish you finish ehnn,,? I know where you dey stay I go Bleep you up when we meet n worry
Mumu.. Talk is cheap online
Re: What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by EmiDon11: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
U mean yorubas too dey beg like almajiris?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration by stuffs2002: 7:10am On Mar 02, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

Even dis one wey enter Lagos with night bus sef dey talk

No be gala u dey sell for traffic ?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do This Keep Happening To Me? / Watch Surprisingly New Leaked Bbn S6xtape / What You Must Know In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.