Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm (43957 Views)

Speaking Yoruba Language Draining, Hurts My Nerves – Adunni Ade / Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by RexTramadol1: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2023
FactBoyz:
Oshodi Thugs are at it again.

Lagosians VOTE Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour of Labour Party for Governor so that all this Urchinery and Thuggery can stop.

Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Family Tree. (A True Lagosian)

William Vivour (1830- 1890) grandfather of Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour (1910 - 1987)

who was the Older brother of World War 2 Vet Airman Bankole Vivour (1920 - 1944) & father of

Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour (1951 - ) who is d father of

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour 1983 -

Not in ten lifetimes will Gbadebo win

2 Likes

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by EgunMogaji2: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Unfortunately those ones @USinNigeria won’t do diddly squat for her. She better be smart,

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by faceLAGOS: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2023
E come be like say this adunni ade sef no get level the way I dey always think.

She must have dined with those guys to warrant this.

It’s so sad that it’s hard to find a virtuous beautiful woman.

Pretty pucci; bad character!!

2 Likes

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by reddingtonblack: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2023
pocohantas:
The problem we are all wary of.
It is less than 24hrs their godfather became the president-elect and this one is issuing public threats.

MC’s son is throwing shades.

These are our incoming and untouchable elites. Maybe special advisers.

Je ka gboran ! if you don't look for trouble, trouble won't look for you ... are Obedient any better, did they not attack Toyin abramham and okonlawon wife, was seun kuti not dragged, even burna wey dey on fence jejely

There is so much going on in Lagos why is there so much obsession with Agbero, i was shocked to know there are agberos in Anambra but your people never talked about it.

Ask any Governorship candidate to tell you there plans for lagos, remove Agbero from the topic, not jandor or GRV will have anything meaningful to say. we should throw away the most performing government all becos of Agberos for unknown smiley smh

2 Likes

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by dappydozzy(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

At least, we know him.
Which person from your lineage popular reach am grin

Peoples psychology of reasoning has being mudded up, some brains have being mudded up, Is it popularity of brigandage, you call fame. You may think I am Ibo, I am Yoruba. But i disagree with you on this, if you like keep licking the asses of brigands and social misfits, all these guys are animals, they are not supposed to be accorded relevance, if not for the backing of a political druglord. All these ones are nobodies. It is just because in this country, our moral conscience has being seared. The name Koko Zaria is not even a virtous name, talkless of the bearer to be given so much public relevance. They are all psychopaths, always high on drugs and booze.
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by leokid866: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2023
adler777:

Leave Nigeria first, go to common SA, you will stop celebrating the mediocrity you call development. You're shouting cos of Mile 2 to CMS rail? Eyaa... Pele.

The light rail they couldn't build for 24 years is what other countries developed in less than 5 years. Go to ordinary Nairobi in Kenya and see how clean it is, go to Kigali in Rwanda, go to Casablanca in Morocco and see wonders, go to Cape Town in South Africa... These are countries with lower GDP than Nigeria, but if we tell semi-illiterates like you, you will think you know it all.

Remove the dust from your eyes, the world has left Nigeria behind in terms of development.
Oga stop it you are coming after a state in Nigeria for not having good infrastructure and refuse to compare it to other Nigerian states, instead you're comparing it to other Nations. Which state in Nigeria can match up to SA? OGA stop been smart by half and sit your dumb ass down......

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Raysleek: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2023
kolafolabi:
I watched the video of Kokozaria making the threats and also abusing Kemi Afolabi, a Nollywood Actress. It was really unnecessary especially for him, being a public figure.

I urge all to embrace peace as Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has been declared the winner of the just concluded Presidential Election.
Koko zaria na real public figure
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by saintrow1: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2023
You went to look for trouble, why cry when trouble knocks on your door. All these half blooded yorubas are just trouble in yoruba land. Whenever I come across anyone that is half yoruba, I always keep my distance from them. They are not loyal, just back stabbing omoales.

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by windvane(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2023
adler777:
Dear APC MEMBERS, it is because of thugs like MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria & co. that people, especially educated Yoruba youths, decided to vote for Obi instead of Tinubu who is a fellow Yoruba. This is a typical example of the boldness that a Tinubu political lordship has empowered. If you don't discourage this, there would come a time when APC would only be known as a party of THUGS!

To Yoruba Nollywood Practitioners: your industry is full of hungry people like Olaiya Igwe & co, who rolled on the floor because of a car bought by MC Oluomo and also went stark naked to get recognition from Tinubu.

Imagine an industry where a celebrity is being threatened by a motor park thug, because they have money and political backing... You have sold yourselves in Yoruba Nollywood.

Alatenuje ni yin! Atenuje lo so yin di omo ise awon agbero!

PS: Omo Oodua tokàn tokàn ni mi. I am 100% Yoruba! If you come for me, I will come for you! 💀 ☠️ ⚔️🗡️⚰️
I love your comment and my reply is that,it is because of the way Obi's supporters acted that some of us that believe that you can make your choice without insults or quarrels decided not to vote for OBI.....
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by BigBrother9ja: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2023
dappydozzy:

Peoples psychology of reasoning has being mudded up, some brains have being mudded up, Is it popularity of brigandage, you call fame. You may think I am Ibo, I am Yoruba. But i disagree with you on this, if you like keep licking the asses of brigands and social misfits, all these guys are animals, they are not supposed to be accorded relevance, if not for the backing of a political druglord. All these ones are nobodies. It is just because in this country, our moral conscience has being seared. The name Koko Zaria is not even a virtous name, talkless of the bearer to be given so much public relevance. They are all psychopaths, always high on drugs and booze.
Shut up Ọdẹ
You fools just misuse words anyhow.
What's the meaning of licking ass and how does it correlate with the argument here?
Ọdẹ oponu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by hollatomi: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2023
I weak o
Romanoff:

Public figure?

🤣

Wetin person no go read, see and hear for zoogeria?
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Emola12(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2023
adler777:
Dear APC MEMBERS, it is because of thugs like MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria & co. that people, especially educated Yoruba youths, decided to vote for Obi instead of Tinubu who is a fellow Yoruba. This is a typical example of the boldness that a Tinubu political lordship has empowered. If you don't discourage this, there would come a time when APC would only be known as a party of THUGS!

To Yoruba Nollywood Practitioners: your industry is full of hungry people like Olaiya Igwe & co, who rolled on the floor because of a car bought by MC Oluomo and also went stark naked to get recognition from Tinubu.

Imagine an industry where a celebrity is being threatened by a motor park thug, because they have money and political backing... You have sold yourselves in Yoruba Nollywood.

Alatenuje ni yin! Atenuje lo so yin di omo ise awon agbero!

PS: Omo Oodua tokàn tokàn ni mi. I am 100% Yoruba! If you come for me, I will come for you! 💀 ☠️ ⚔️🗡️⚰️
same here I'm from ikale irele in Ondo state if any useless agbero come to me dey will see d second side of me aswear to God almighty

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Oduduwa707: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
jaxxy:
where is Abacha and al mustapha? exactly

In your mother's kitchen eating tuwo shinkafa... grin
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Soadechanel: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
theophorus:
Pele ooo.

Abeg where is Macaroni and Falz?

Hope they will still lead the Obidient crew for the Protest and the campaign for LP Guber elections.

Very soon, Una go know why persin dey kip kwayet for some things.

Walahi you hit the nail on the head, every man for himself in Nigeria, some unknown people hiding behind their phones are forming keyboard warriors saying they support her grin, if they kill her now nothing will happen, American ko American ni, the people that died during End sars , what happened? Which foreign country or International group fought for us?Nonsense cheesy
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by jaxxy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Oduduwa707:

In your mother's kitchen eating tuwo shinkafa... grin

na u carry them for head like agbero come there?
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
leokid866:
Oga stop it you are coming after a state in Nigeria for not having good infrastructure and refuse to compare it to other Nigerian states, instead you're comparing it to other Nations. Which state in Nigeria can match up to SA? OGA stop been smart by half and sit your dumb ass down......

Go and read what I wrote again, I believe you went to secondary school at least! If you can't see the African cities I compared to Lagos then maybe you need glasses.
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
windvane:
I love your comment and my reply is that,it is because of the way Obi's supporters acted that some of us that believe that you can make your choice without insults or quarrels decided not to vote for OBI.....

I am not campaigning for Obi, just telling Lagos APC why people dislike them. Nobody wants an organization that empowers thugs in the society...

These guys are feeding off the hardwork of Lagos drivers, it's just too bad. Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. All because of political connection...

Make una fear God!
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by UgandaPussy(f): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

Don't be frustrated. Take cold zobo and sleep. All these hatred for Ibos, I will see where it will lead una. Always playing the ethnic cards. Continue dining with your illusion of Ibo this or that...tueh!

For your information, ọmọ Yoruba àtàtà ni mí (You can doubt it, it's your headache anyways).

Hear this bitter truth: Nigeria will be totally free and healed if the Ibos rule the country.

Go and study history...

Why are you denying your origin emeka?
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by maasoap(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
adler777:
Dear APC MEMBERS it is because of thugs like MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria & co. that people, especially educated Yoruba youths, decided to vote for Obi instead of Tinubu who is a fellow Yoruba.

APC members kill u dia!
Those who voted for Obi instead of Tinubu, where did that lead them? Nowhere!
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
maasoap:

APC members kill u dia!

Stupidity bury your entire generation. You no go get peace inside coffin! ⚰️

Oo ni ku re! ⚰️🗡️ ☠️💀

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by MalbakOscar(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
FactBoyz:
Oshodi Thugs are at it again.

Lagosians VOTE Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour of Labour Party for Governor so that all this Urchinery and Thuggery can stop.

Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Family Tree. (A True Lagosian)

William Vivour (1830- 1890) grandfather of Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour (1910 - 1987)

who was the Older brother of World War 2 Vet Airman Bankole Vivour (1920 - 1944) & father of

Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour (1951 - ) who is d father of

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour 1983 -

Please get your facts straight. He has corrected this info. Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour isn't his father.

Before the wailers come. That doesn't change the fact that he is a TRUE LAGOSIAN.
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by maasoap(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
adler777:

Stupidity bury your entire generation. You no go get peace inside coffin! ⚰️

Oo ni ku re! ⚰️🗡️ ☠️💀

Baba re koni ku re! Iya e maa gbongbe ku ni!
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
UgandaPussy:

Why are you denying your origin emeka?

Who is Emeka? If I were to choose Ibo name, I can't even go for Emeka sef cool
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by UgandaPussy(f): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

Who is Emeka? If I were to choose Ibo name, I can't even go for Emeka sef cool

Dey play, just dey play. grin grin grin
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by elonmuskbaby: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2023
placeofallure:
I wouldn't support any acts of violence at any point but you got what you wished for AdunniAde.

Some people live, eat, dress up, work, fart and shit on social media. What's her business with people who worked for Tinubu getting peanuts? Is it her work? Is it her peanuts?

Everybody is free to support anyone of his choice. What's with the nonsense trend of calling people out? I don't have patience or any understanding for people who don't mind their business. Life will be a lot less evil when everyone minds his business. Now she's running from pillar to post, scampering to safety when she's been a diarrhoeal mouthed aproko. Did she remember the police and the US Embassy before she sat behind her keyboard typing rubbish?

Deal with the mess you created for yourself Aunty AdunniAde. We didn't know when you started it!

na she first find trouble,na she still dey Play the victim card

But koko Zaria too should ignore.no be everything you suppose give relevance to

Both parties are wrong Sha.

However adunni I hope you have learnt your lesson.if you cannot fight dirty no dey put mouth for other people's choices particularly people who have no chills
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by elonmuskbaby: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2023
maasoap:

APC members kill u dia!
lol there's a difference between being educated and having understanding of issues and dynamics of Nigerian politics

Many of the educated youths are just book smart and have only theoretical knowledge but lack the understanding of grassroot politics. BAT understands grassroot politics and that was why when obi was investing in emotions and social media euphoria,bat was investing in people and institutions

This election has shown that the educated elites still have a lot to learn about the intricacies of grassroot politics.you cannot say you want to win elections and not carry everyone along and speak the language of everyone.obi said he no dey give Shi Shi to paint himself as a saint.lol joker.if you are in politics you have to be strategic and generous.you don't carry only a section of the nigerian populace and feel the others are irrelevant,you have to carry everyone along and meet the needs of every class.morayo afolabi brown (TVC) understood that and she said it in one of the your view programs at instead of the obidients to grasp her point,they came with their usual toxicity.9ice sang ariwo ko Ni music,I hope that makes sense to them now

Obi and obidients still need to be schooled
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2023
UgandaPussy:

Dey play, just dey play. grin grin grin

So to you, I will deny my tribe over petty thingy right? Anyways, I've heard you. If you don't believe me, the joke is on you...
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
maasoap:

Baba re koni ku re! Iya e maa gbongbe ku ni!

Na your family members you dey refer to... 👹
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by Heavensent01(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Who killed Funsho Williams?

your father of course and he's paying for his sin in Hell as I type
Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by placeofallure(f): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
na she first find trouble,na she still dey Play the victim card

But koko Zaria too should ignore.no be everything you suppose give relevance to

Both parties are wrong Sha.

However adunni I hope you have learnt your lesson.if you cannot fight dirty no dey put mouth for other people's choices particularly people who have no chills

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm by elonmuskbaby: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin
MalbakOscar:

Please get your facts straight. He has corrected this info. Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour isn't his father.

Before the wailers come. That doesn't change the fact that he is a TRUE LAGOSIAN.
una no fit bring una ipob madness to Lagos se.olorun oni gbafun Yin se because Eko oni baje grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws / Chinko Ekun Thanks Olamide After YBNL Exit [PICS] / Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.