Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,112 members, 7,973,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:47 AM

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 71. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 71. (135 Views)

Why Faith Is An Unreliable Way Of Determining Truth / Why Faith Is Delusional / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 71. by PastorSomba(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 71.

Isaiah 53:4-5 (KJV) "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

71. When it comes to healing many believers are trying to get healing instead of receiving their healing that Christ had already given them at the redemption. Where there is no sin there is no ground for sickness. If in Christ Jesus our sins had been forgiven and we are dead to sin, then there is no ground for any sickness to thrive. The bible says Matthew 8:16-17 (KJV) When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: 17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. 1Peter 2:24 (KJV) Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. Matthew 8:17 says Jesus Himself took which is past tense. Which means He had already taken your sickness before you were born and before you became sick. Having taken your sickness, He has offered you His healing and health already. Therefore it is wrong for you to still carry sickness or allow the devil to put a load on you that Jesus had already carried.

One person must be saying the truth and the other lying and we know that God cannot lie. 1Peter 2:24 says the same past tense that by His stripe you have already been healed. By faith healing and health already belongs to you in Christ Jesus, waiting for you to receive it. Not you waiting for God to heal you or you trying to get or make God to heal you. Faith owns all things including healing and health. For our information healing and salvation are in the same category. They are free gifts with your name on it waiting for you to receive them. God is not trying to save anyone. By the blood of Jesus as the last Adam Jesus has fully already paid and purchased the salvation of all men. Salvation already belongs to all men including the worst sinner and the witches and wizards that some of us are praying night and day for them to die and go to hell.

God is not looking for sinners to save, He is looking for labourers who will go and harvest the sinners. Sinners are the ones waiting for believers to come and harvest them, not the believer looking for sinners to save. Notice that God called the sinners harvest. Whose harvest? God's harvest and God is called the Lord of the harvest. God does not see sinners the way most of us see them. When God looks at sinners and the iniquity in the world, He sees harvest not judgement. The more the iniquity to greater the harvest. In these last days there shall be greater harvest because of the increase in iniquity in the world. In the eyes of God where sins abound the grace for salvation abounds much more there. As far as God is concerned the harvest is ripe. But for most believers where sin abounds we see more of judgement and destruction. God may have been angry with the sinner under the law but in Christ Jesus they are His harvest waiting to be harvested by believers. If any sinner goes to hell it is a loss of God's harvest. And if any sinner dies without salvation it is a destruction of God's harvest and God will hold every believer in that generation personally responsible for their blood.

In the eyes of God all human beings are already saved that is why the great commission is called the gospel which means good news. Good news to all human beings that salvation is already theirs in Christ Jesus. All they have to do is to receive it. It is a free gift from God to all. Christ has paid for the souls and sins of every sinner fully. Therefore all souls belongs to Jesus and whatever belongs to Jesus belongs to you as the body of Christ. The devil owns nothing, remember all things are yours. This is the faith and inheritance mentality for soul winning that every believer ought to know and have. We are getting poor results in soul winning because we are not evangelising by faith. Any sinner that goes to hell was deceived by the devil. Only believers who commit the sin unto death will go to hell with full knowledge of what they have done just as Adam was not deceived, but he sinned willfully. Grace be with you. Mark 11:23-24; 16:15-20; James 4:7; 5:7; Ephesians 1:34; 2:8-9; 4:27; 6:10; 1Peter 5:8-9; 1Corinthians 3:21-23; 3John 2; Isaiah 61:1; Luke 4:18; 1John 2:2; 5:16-17; Romans 4:13; 5:12-21; 8:29; 1Timothy 2:1-5,14; Matthew 6:9-10; 9:35-38; 28:18-20; Psalm 7:11; John 4:35-38; Genesis 12:2-3; Hebrews 6:1-6;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Church Part 48 / Getting Beyond The Guestwork (1) / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day70)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.