Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children (320 Views)

Tinubu With His Grand Children / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by Obimypresident: 6:04am On Mar 02, 2023
I will tell them that there was a Man named Tinubu that once upon a time in February 2023 during the general election stole the mandate of the people through outright rigging against the wishes of the majority. My Children need to know this history.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by helinues: 6:07am On Mar 02, 2023
You don't need to tell your children or grandchildren anything cos they will witness a foundation for a new Nigeria with things working the way they should under his Excellency Bola Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:
You don't need to tell your children or grandchildren anything cos they will witness a foundation for a new Nigeria with things working they way they should under his Excellency Bola Tinubu

Please don't be deceived !

Tinubu is coming to replenish all that he has used in paying bribe.
Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by Johnjustice: 6:09am On Mar 02, 2023
Hate no good, majority of Nigerians voted him in, respect that.

4 Likes

Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Obimypresident:
I will tell them that there was a Man named Tinubu that once upon a time in February 2023 during the general election stole the mandate of the people through outright rigging against the wishes of the majority. My Children need to know this history.

The way you orientate your kids is your sole responsibility, and they will be your only audience.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by JASONjnr(m): 6:18am On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:
You don't need to tell your children or grandchildren anything cos they will witness a foundation for a new Nigeria with things working they way they should under his Excellency Bola Tinubu

You really hope this will go down with how you imagined it....

Why couldn't the independent body for election processes give the masses their mandate and desire?

Why rig election and rushed to declare the winner at midnight when people where sleeping. And the winner delivered his acceptance speech also at midnight while we woke up to the bad news!

Just know that, all of us will suffer together!

1 Like

Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by helinues: 6:20am On Mar 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

You really hope this will go down with how you imagined it....

Why couldn't the independent body for election processes give the masses their mandate and desire?

Why rig election and rushed to declare the winner at midnight when people where sleeping. And the winner delivered his acceptance speech also at midnight while we woke up to the bad news!

Just know that, all of us will suffer together!

Surround yourself with positivity so that you can experience more positive energy around you

1 Like

Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by helinues: 6:23am On Mar 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Please don't be deceived !

Tinubu is coming to replenish all that he has used in paying bribe.

You see why that prayer of may our labour not be in vain is very important in life...

grin

1 Like

Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by JASONjnr(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

Surround yourself with positivity so that you can experience more positive energy around you

You wouldn't be sounding like this if you were at the receiving end.

Allow the masses to grieve....

We have decided to allow peace to take place.

But we will take our mandate with the same rigging that has been shown to us next election.

Any INEC officials that will stand on the way will have himself to blame.
Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by helinues: 6:27am On Mar 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

You wouldn't be sounding like this if you were at the receiving end.

Allow the masses to grieve....

We have decided to allow peace to take place.

But we will take our mandate with the same rigging that has been shown to us next election.

Any INEC officials that will stand on the way will have himself to blame.

Obi is probably somewhere taking a vacation, moving on from election lose, you too could emulate that, don't you think?

Abi for how long would some of you want to continue wallowing in the election lose inside this beautiful life

1 Like

Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by Obimypresident: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2023
Johnjustice:
Just show me videos of Nigerians who voted for him celebrating his victory. Even if it is his kinsmen from his Ancestral home Town in Osun State
Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by madridguy(m): 6:39am On Mar 02, 2023
To kick PDP out of government,the APC needed an alliance of ACN, CPC and nPDP.And they defeated PDP despite PDP's rigging strategy

8 years later,the PDP wanted to get APC out of govt. And to do that, they divided themselves into NNPP, LP, G5 and PDP.The result is not surprising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by helinues: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2023
madridguy:
To kick PDP out of government,the APC needed an alliance of ACN, CPC and nPDP.And they defeated PDP despite PDP's rigging strategy

8 years later,the PDP wanted to get APC out of govt. And to do that, they divided themselves into NNPP, LP, G5 and PDP.The result is not surprising.

Ironically...

grin cheesy
Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by Ofunaofu: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2023
Johnjustice:

yeah, over 8 million people voted for him and they are not celebrating his victory. forlorn faces all over Nigeria
Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by Obimypresident: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2023
helinues:

Ironically...

grin cheesy
Now beat your chest and swear by What You believe that Tinubu won this election without rigging. You can only talk about politics of alignment and ideology in a fair play and not heavily rigged election as this.
Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by helinues: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Obimypresident:

Now beat your chest and swear by What You believe that Tinubu won this election without rigging. You can only talk about politics of alignment and ideology in a fair play and not heavily rigged election as this.

My name is not Chinedu, I don't need to beat my chest cosi don't want it to be flat.

Tinubu is going to be your president for the 4 years. Let that sink
Re: What I Will Tell My Children And Grand Children by Johnjustice: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

yeah, over 8 million people voted for him and they are not celebrating his victory. forlorn faces all over Nigeria
We knew he would win, you celebrate when you didn't expect victory or it comes by surprise.

(1) (Reply)

Outcome Of Kwakwanso A Distance 4th. Want Obi Step Down For Him. / INEC Press Statement On Results Transmission In November, 2022. / How Sanwo Olu Lied About Lekki Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.