Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa (31338 Views)

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by COdeGenesis: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Some of OBI's votes were stolen and added to Tinubu and Atiku. Some PUs were not allowed to deliberately vote. When you subtract a vote of 100k from 10states Tinubu stole and you add to Peter Obi. Obi will definitely come top.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Onarabu: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Healthquest:
Give obi 1million, e no go still meet up

You still don't get it, if Rivers, Akwa ibom and Lagos results are adjusted then BAT will not be qualified by law to be declared as president elect because he didn't pull 25% in ⅔ of the 36 states as stipulated by electoral law

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Stanweezy(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No man born of a woman can reverse the case. He's the president elect, and I don't see anything changing that.

Even the court!
"Na we get Nigeria, supreme court" una go cry tire! 🤭

By the way who else saw labour party's candidate past post on twitter where he was openly displaying his tribalistic attitude, why's no one talking about that? 🤔

And u believed this country will move forward, see the way u are supporting evil
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by DesChyko: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

By the way who else saw labour party's candidate past post on twitter where he was openly displaying his tribalistic attitude, why's no one talking about that? 🤔

Urchins sef. They don't know when they insult themselves.

You just spoke about it, yet you are asking why no one is talking about it; are you a nobody? 😁
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by 27Pushing30: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by chamboi1: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2023
The thing is everyone rigged. But Na daddy of riggers win.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by DPlanB1(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2023
You woke up this morning with the mindset to rant...my question is how did u get like this cos obviously something isn't adding up
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by prizeless(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2023
No man born of a woman!!! You're right!!! GOD is not born of a woman!!!
Wagwanbrethren:
No man born of a woman can reverse the case. He's the president elect, and I don't see anything changing that.

Even the court!

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Hoelujohn: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2023
JoshTim:
Imo that APC did not even secure 25%...na wá o. Remove 60k from 8,790mio....BAT still won.
Then you add 300k to Obi own. In rivers remove 150k from Tinubu then add 500k to Obi,in Lagos remove 300k from Tinubu and add it to Obi, in Delta and Bayelsa same thing, that should see a total of 1.5 million deductions and Obi gets over a million addition
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by callthefred: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://dailytrust.com/presidential-poll-imo-rivers-results-were-manipulated-yiaga-africa/

If only OBIdients will read the complete article. This here

"Based on reports from 97 percent (1,453 of 1507) of sampled polling units, Yiaga Africa’s statistical analysis shows that the APC should receive between 34.4 percent and 37.4 percent of the vote, LP should receive between 24.2 percent and 28.4 percent of the votes, the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) should receive between 4.6 percent and 6.4 percent of the vote, People’s Democratic Party (PDP) should receive between 28.3 percent and 31.1 percent of the vote, while no other political party should receive more than 0.3% of the vote.”

I have always known the SE states were rigged massively by LP. In a sane election, not even in America you can't get 99% of votes as they were claiming. Voter intimidation, bullying, lies and propaganda yet they couldn't even get 50% real voters. Out of 176,000 units we've seen less than 1,000 units results flying online since 5 days now. Expecting to win an election when you could only win 2 regions out of 6 is foolhardy. The worst is apart from SE they could get good lead in any other states apart from Abuja.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by dosage150(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2023
I dont even know why I am laughing at you
Happy killing bro
SenatePresdo:
This election has taught me something.

Anywhere evil people dey, na there I go dey stand.

Never again shall I try to do things the fair way, if God dey reward evil people, I have no business trying to be upright.

It if will require killing to get what I want, na to even kill people family members dey go.

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by ohireku(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2023
In that case, let's forget about conducting an election so that YIAGA will be projecting for us in the party to rule.

This is already a done deal, all this na story. Which court in the land has nullify a presidential election in Nigeria before that makes u think this one that has been declared will be annulled.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Skyehigher1: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by JoshTim: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Then you add 300k to Obi own. In rivers remove 150k from Tinubu then add 500k to Obi,in Lagos remove 300k from Tinubu and add it to Obi, in Delta and Bayelsa same thing, that should see a total of 1.5 million deductions and Obi gets over a million addition

Lol....go and add it.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by bigdammyj: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Noted.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by SenatePresdo(m): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2023
dosage150:
I dont even know why I am laughing at you
Happy killing bro

Keep laughing, evil will triumph in Nigeria forever.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by zcee: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Never again shall I try to do things the fair way, if God dey reward evil people, I have no business trying to be upright.

It if will require killing to get what I want, na to even kill people family members dey go.
True
Since we good people don't want to get a fair judgement while the evil ones do that means we good people should be evil and wicked too to everyone

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even the court!

But the summary of this report is that APC was cheated at a higher scale.
The elections in the entire SE states was a fraud - voters were forced and cajoled to vote for only LP.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Jorussia:
The report simply says Tinubu won d election.
Peter obi may have won river state,but i don't think d tampering of results by wike happened in all d local government areas.Wike is not a product of a free and fair election nd i anticipate him rigging d next governorship election.

You are right but don't seem to get the drift of what they read
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by MeineMutter: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Must estimates always equal actuals? You called something projection and you expect the actual result to be the same as your projections. These Yoga people are clowns 🤡.

Attention-seekers gbogbo like Chimamanda.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by jaxxy(m): 7:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Something is about to happen.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Alezy(m): 7:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even the court!

The problem is you still think this is a war between you and other NL people or maybe a war between APC and other party or maybe you think this is just a tribal thing.
why in real sense, your nation is dieing before your eye. No judicial system, No electoral system, No educational system, Poverty rate increasing daily, these old men syphoning all your future to themselves and their unborn kids and all you do is stand here and comment foolishly when it's not like you or your parents are part of the 5% eating all these monies.

One day, Boko Haram would hold a gun to you and as you to denounce whatever religion you believe and join thiers.

Mark my words. Before your eye go clear, it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Ibelearner: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Is it obvious..I mean look at what happen last Saturday
APC are fooling themselves you people should not worry by the time reality begin to set in una eyes go clear
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by AmazingELixir: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:

undecided

And you think you're heading on the right path with all the atrocities you've committed...tell us how many fornicable Operations have you conducted in the last 3 months.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by ipobarecriminals: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by mbaise1000: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even the court!

I love your statement, not the rest of your people and things like you who will say otherwise, but the problem with things like you is that, you live a double life and speak from both side of the mouth, you want to have it all for yourselves, when we say you are the real backbone of KANU and his IPOB, things like you will not understand, KANU hasn't made a single statement and the few people here who are sceptical about his message are calling themselves names for not listening earlier, most people here already know that they are not part of your country and had made it abundantly clear, it's people like you who will still argue against them, this is exactly why I didn't even want Peter obi to win in the first place and you made it even better by stealing it from him, only things like you who are in denial doesn't want to see the frauds perpetrated against obi and those that voted for him, for me, I will enjoy watching this film, I am in no way disappointed because I never believed in the first place
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
And this is the same election ECOWAS said was credible?

Yes, an election will be adjudged credible where irregularities are limited to few locations, in this case, Imo, Rivers and Anambra.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Svoboda(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2023
Jorussia:
The report simply says Tinubu won d election.
Peter obi may have won river state,but i don't think d tampering of results by wike happened in all d local government areas.Wike is not a product of a free and fair election nd i anticipate him rigging d next governorship election.

Rivers state has always been like that, right from1999. The pdp has benefitted handsomely and consistently from this malfeasance. The pdp and lp are a bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by bewla(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2023
shuttox:
Okay

We already know
Let's find a way to fight
Never we want peace and plan for future election not to be rig
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Kaiser20: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even the court!

When you allow illiterates like motto park Urchins to lead your way, even if you holds a PHD from Harvard University you will start speaking their language and displaying their attitude
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Goalnaldo(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2023
The writeup still ended up saying tinubu should have gotten more votes there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra State Governorship Aspirants 2017 (Photos) / 3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Gwoza (Graphic Photos) / Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.