Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. (737 Views)

Lebanese People Supporting APC Share Food To Lagosians To Vote Sanwo-olu / Election Is Done: My Advice To Fellow Obedients / I Am Not An Obidient But Pls Vote Sanwo olu OUT!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by kellyjc(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Dear obedients, this table you people are vigorously shaking is where uncle BAT intends to sit after his short reign as the president. So many Lagos obas and oluomos also stored their food supplements on this very particular old table. I acknowledge your numbers has surpassed our structure but can't you tamper justice with mercy?
Joor nitori oloun, e ma se be fun wa joor.
I know Grv is a pure lagosian whose father was once a chief judge in Lagos but please pity the poor touts on the street. Since Obi has decided to go to court please leave Lagos for us e joor! Tinubu has spent a lot in this election and now you want to take everything away from him just like that. We only asked wike for 25% but he stupidly did 250. Now everything is too obvious everywhere.

I am very bitter and cornfused right now.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by MuchAdo: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Imbecilic trash! angry

8 Likes

Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by Omoawoke: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Chinedu will retire young from Nigeria politics on saturday
Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by N3TRAL: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2023
Chinedu should go and govern nyamiris in Anambra. There's no place for Ipob in Lagos.

No be presidential election be this. Nyamiris will be shot dead at strategic polling units and heavens will not fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by Moh247: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Labour can't win Guber election in Lagos not to talk of unseating Sanwo-Olu

1 Like

Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by kellyjc(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2023
You guys did more than this during the presidential election but I am sure you know that the people are finally awake.

I am still cornfused cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by Solocoin: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2023
Continue to play
Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by DMerciful(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2023
GRV is an aboriginal of Lagos, well educated and deserves to be governor

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by ecolime(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
Sanwo-Olu himself dare not say so. The guy quickly go sew Igbo attire cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by Ikea81: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2023
kellyjc:
Dear obedients, this table you people are vigorously shaking is where uncle BAT intends to sit after his short reign as the president. So many Lagos obas and oluomos also stored their food supplements on this very particular old table. I acknowledge your numbers has surpassed our structure but can't you tamper justice with mercy?
I know Grv is a pure lagosian whose father was once a chief judge in Lagos but please pity the poor touts on the street. Since Obi has decided to go to court please leave Lagos for us e joor! Tinubu has spent a lot in this election and now you want to take everything away from him just like that. We only asked wike for 25% but he stupidly did 250. Now everything is too obvious everywhere.

It's not a obout Obidients.....Sanwo Olu issue is different . It's about lekki massacre.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by LikeAking: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Ikea81:

It's not a obout Obidients.....Sanwo Olu issue is different . It's about lekki massacre.

U are a wise person...

Who red and blue line epp?

Money that shud have been used to create an industrial hub or build a turbine..

Nigeria need to be industrialize if the government is serious.. No body is talking about this..

Nigerian government must also invest greatly in science and technology..
Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by phorget(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Chinedu should go and govern nyamiris in Anambra. There's no place for Ipob in Lagos.

No be presidential election be this. Nyamiris will be shot dead at strategic polling units and heavens will not fall.

How about you too getting shot on that election day or do you think it's only your thugs that has access to gunz?

1 Like

Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by Slynation(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
You are among the people that said Labor Party can't win any polling units outside South East, that PDP will win in South East, But your Lagos state twerked so hard for Labour party to the extent Obi took Lagos state home and banged the leaving daylight outta her...😂😂

Now...!! you have started chest beating again, need I remind you that you can't even contribute your one vote from Ogbomosho...

1 Like

Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by kellyjc(m): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Slynation:
You are among the people that said Labor Party can't win any polling units outside South East, that PDP will win in South East, But your Lagos state twerked so hard for Labour party to the extent Obi took Lagos state home and banged the leaving daylight outta her...😂😂

Now...!! you have started chest beating again, need I remember you that you can't even contribute your one vote from Ogbomosho...
you killed it

1 Like

Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by Evergreen12345(f): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

your grandparents were homeless without a home your poor father couldn't afford 2 million a year at gbagada you yourself could not afford 60k a year at maya ikorodu and you are here to tell igbos to go home MMMMUGU!
Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2023
kellyjc:

You said 'fellow ObiDient' but went on to reveal that you are an urchin..
Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by Jagabanofafrica: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2023
kellyjc:

Another cry cry obidient is talking
We know them
Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
Chinedu will retire young from Nigeria politics on saturday
Urchino.
Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by kellyjc(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You said 'fellow ObiDient' but went on to reveal that you are an urchin..
yeah just like you.
Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by Thedon22: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

I can bet it that if that guy goes to Anambra to contest an election they will cast him out as an OSU even if his mother is Ibo. Those people are the most tribalistic in Nigeria. Always asking others to do what they won't accept.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by Evergreen12345(f): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2023
CERTIFICATE THAT WILL BE RETURNED MARK THIS WORDS!

1 Like

Re: Fellow Obedients, 4 Reasons You Must Vote Sanwo Olu. by techWriter3: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Imbecilic garbage!

(1) (Reply)

We’re Not Interested In Your Government’s Offer Of Unity – LP Campaign Replies / Mc Oluomo Boys Nab With Guns, Video / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.