Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 (2435 Views)

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 by stonemasonn: 3:44pm On Feb 14
BeardedMeat:
So, now that you have power?
The masses are dying of hunger and starvation. Nigerians can't feel their faces again since that demon came to power.
Oga, you should be thankful your hero is not in Tinubu's position right now, he should try again 2027. Hopefully by that time Tinubu would have cleared some of the mess of the previous administration and stabilized the country.
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 by BeardedMeat(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14
stonemasonn:
Oga, you should be thankful your hero is not in Tinubu's position right now, he should try again 2027. Hopefully by that time Tinubu would have cleared some of the mess of the previous administration and stabilized the country.
I appreciate your consoling yourself πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 by BeardedMeat(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14
sukkot:
that’s hardly a true statement. It’s just people wailing. The people crying are bigger than an elephant. A man will eat 8 wraps of eba and 3 pomo and still be shouting ebinpawa. All na format
Hahahaha πŸ˜ƒ

I will move for your 30k to be withheld because of this rubbish you wrote πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 by BeardedMeat(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14
sukkot:
Wetin Dey ? 😁
Dollar is now over 1500 since balanblu took over. cheesy
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 by BeardedMeat(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14
blacknp:
Na so you dey run mouth before election, Keep wailing dey wait for Gringory Obi your savior.
And gazelle garagau couldn't save you. Hahaha πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 by stonemasonn: 5:09pm On Feb 14
BeardedMeat:
I appreciate your consoling yourself πŸ˜‚
na you sabi
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14
BeardedMeat:
Positive performance? πŸ˜‚

Yes, just watch out.
Only a deranged person would not admit the fact that Tinubu inherited an economy in comatose.
Buhari destroyed the country and repairing it takes a lot.
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 by BeardedMeat(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Yes, just watch out.
Only a deranged person would not admit the fact that Tinubu inherited an economy in comatose.
Buhari destroyed the country and repairing it takes a lot.
Hahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha hahahahaha

Same buhari you defended for eight years!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 by IduNaOba: 6:34pm On Feb 14
sukkot:
Now you see the important factor here are the igbos. The igbos would love to have an igbo President but even more important to the igbos than having an igbo President is making sure that Yoruba does not win again and so this mistake they made in this 2023 elections ? They would never repeat this mistake again. 2027 elections would come up and it would be the usual suspects again , Atiku and Tinubu and Peter obi and guess what ? Not a single igbo man is going to ever vote for peter obi . Like I said they would love to have an igbo President but even more desirable than an igbo President to them is making sure Yoruba does not become President and so in 2027 Peter obi will be lucky to see up to 50 thousand votes in the whole igbo region . They would all vote for Atiku . Because voting for obi is halving atikus votes. So basically they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. A catch 22 situation. Do I vote for myself and lose or do I vote for Fulani and still lose ? But at least my little twisted joy in the later decision is that tulumbu bullion van pablo Escobar shaky shaky gazelle garagara will not win

We will vote tinubu Sha.
The south must finish their tenure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 by Solofresh2: 8:08pm On Feb 14
sukkot:
that’s hardly a true statement. It’s just people wailing. The people crying are bigger than an elephant. A man will eat 8 wraps of eba and 3 pomo and still be shouting ebinpawa. All na format
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Will Never Vote For Peter Obi Again In 2027 by Solofresh2: 8:09pm On Feb 14
sukkot:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA / 2023 Poll: Why I’m Against Tinubu, Sanwo-olu’s Victories – Falz Reveals / Isi-uzo: A Cry For Potable Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.