Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,575 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP (4635 Views)

Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) / BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro / Breaking: Fayose’s Arrives EFCC Custody (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by adenigga(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2023
A former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose, has announced his resignation from the main opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

More to come…

Source: https:///BREAKING-Fayose-Resigns-From-PDP

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by JoshTim: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Baba was silently working for Tinubu. The tsunami that hit Atiku in Ekiti left him completely destroyed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by Prokaryote: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Much expected ashewo politician. He his more APC than PDP.

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by Faber(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2023
PDP is dead. Fayose will work with Peter Obi, his name sake, the Rock...I watched his interview where he said that Obi is the new movement right now.

Obi 1 of Lagos...

I expect Samuel Ortom to decamp to Labour Party very soon, we will welcome him with open hands.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by juman(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Wow
Maybe many of G5 group are heading to Apc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by amnesty7: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Long overdue.
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by juman(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Pdp leadership are too dull.
They mismanaged the party affair.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by Faber(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2023
amnesty7:
Long overdue.

PDP is dead. Ayu scammed Atiku big time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by highchief1: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2023
Faber:
PDP is dead. Fayose will work with Peter Obi, his name sake, the Rock...I watched his interview where he said that Obi is the new movement right now.

Obi 1 of Lagos...

I expect Samuel Ortom to decamp to Labour Party very soon, we will welcome him with open hands.
they are all decamping to apc bro even the guys that won under LP will move to apc.LP will die a natural death after March 11.It has outlived its usefulness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by johnmartus(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2023
If its APC you will say they reinforce thief to the party.
Faber:

Obi 1 of Lagos...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by highchief1: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2023
juman:
Ayu is a funny man.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by flexyebe(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2023
It was not secret everybody knew who he was working for and he was doing it in the open not surprised
JoshTim:
Baba was silently working for Tinubu. The tsunami that hit Atiku in Ekiti left him completely destroyed

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by shuttox: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Faber:

Obi 1 of Lagos...

I see Labour Party becoming stronger and stronger

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by shuttox: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2023
highchief1:
they are all decamping to apc bro even the guys that won under LP will move to apc.LP will die a natural death after March 11.It has outlived its usefulness

You don't know the Force of Labour party
A party that started 8montgs ago
Bro stop dreaming

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by Felabrity: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2023
His brother in the south west won
Plus, he didn't even campaign with Atiku

Atiku messed up in the south, his ego is something else

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by Faber(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2023
shuttox:

I see Labour Party becoming stronger and stronger

Labour Party will re-write the political history of Nigeria. Labour Party will be like ANC that liberated South Africa from Apartheid.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by Tokskob2008: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2023
They keep recycling and positioning themselves to be available to loot the country dry yet we keep supporting them. The cry of APC rigging is all in the air forgetting that the same people who mastered the act of rigging in PDP back then are now in APC so I wonder which change we were hoping for in the first place

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by Faber(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2023
shuttox:

Bro stop dreaming

Labour is a movement more than a political party, if you betray the movement, the movement will consume you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Dis one wants to decamp to APC

Who did Atiku offend bayi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Faber:

Obi 1 of Lagos...

Labour party is the new movement. Their senators, HOR, and incoming governors will fund the ObiDient movement to stupor. The ObiDient movement just got stronger.

Propaganda will be met with propaganda, war for war, peace for peace. LP is here to stay.

They will be taking Rivers and Lagos in few weeks as shown by evidence on ground on Saturday.
Wike may lose his life if he continues his stupidity, some of his orderlies are even LP guys. All his phone calls are being recorded, his phone numbers are in the public domain already.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by JoshTim: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2023
flexyebe:
It was not secret everybody knew who he was working for and he was doing it in the open not surprised

It's fine....so why are LP party agents calling it rigged when opposition is close to nothing in Ekiti. BAT won and that's the truth.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by Faber(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Labour party is the new movement. Their senators, HOR, and incoming governors will fund the ObiDient movement to stupor. The ObiDient movement just got stronger.

Propaganda will be met with propaganda, war for war, peace for peace. LP is here to stay.

Absolutely, Labour control the streets and the social media right now and represents the youth and the masses. Labour will stand firm cos the slogan "We no dey give shi shi" have come to stay. Also Peter Obi is very young. He will guide the party for years to come, same thing Mandela did for the ANC in South Africa

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by SaiOba: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2023
Did they also ræããpe his son while he was looking the other way ?😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

People go dey do themselves thinking that they are doing Peter Obi.. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Peter Obi stands for Fairness, Justice n Equity, if you fight him, you are surely fighting against yourself.

Karma Issa B!!!tch 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by ladiguy(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2023
shuttox:

Bro stop dreaming

Labour didn’t start 8 months ago kid. Olusegun Mimiko was former gov. Make una try Dey ask questions from you elders before u na Dey drop comments online

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by mycar: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2023
APC is a rejected party

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by Goodlady(f): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2023
mycar:
APC is a rejected party
Fayose just joined. Additional benefit. APC keeps getting fatter agile PDP and LP are dying of malnutrition cos they are both labouring in vain!
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by shuttox: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2023
ladiguy:

Labour didn’t start 8 months ago kid. Olusegun Mimiko was former gov. Make una try Dey ask questions from you elders before u na Dey drop comments online
See mumu elder

Labour has been in existence

I am telling you when it started making big waves

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by highchief1: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2023
shuttox:

Bro stop dreaming
hmmmm una matter no easy sha.U guys have put serious pressure on governorship candidates
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by baralatie(m): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2023
juman:
It is the attitudinal problems of the PDP
They just don't make the party to work.once somebody makes it work the next thing is you will here that there is a complete hijack of the party
If it is not hijack .it is rebellion within party
If it is not rebellion you will hear unresolved elements
If it is not that you will hear caucus members
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by FreeStuffsNG: 11:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Ayu is the official National Undertaker of PDP
Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by Minjim: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2023
Faber:

Obi 1 of Lagos...

Lol!
Even Peter Obi is leaving LP within one year

All you people's motive will soon be exposed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP by ruffbam(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2023
shuttox:

Bro stop dreaming

Labour party did not started 8 months ago.
Mimiko was two terms Governor under Labour party.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribunal: Peter Obi Not Qualified To Contest 2023 Election - Adegboruwa (SAN) / Osun State Appeal Court Jugdement / President Goodluck Jonathan Takes Credit For Single Digit Inflation Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.