Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,271 members, 7,970,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences (4137 Views)

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by vincenteger: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Even if them no tell you
You no knw say na excuse to leave you.
My dear leave that child ABI kid alone.

In spite of our political choices/decision we should learn to respect others people choice

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by HellVictorinho7: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Should u still love him?
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Fahdiga(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

I m a graduate. If I don offend you before, no vex cos right now, I m down emotionally that I can vent my anger on your and curse you beyond repair. If you don't v good advise, leave me alone. Today's a bad day!
How I wish this news to be true. You deserve nothing but heartbeat. If I know your partner I'll advise him to treat you like a trash that you are. You are not fit to be happy in this life. Bleep off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by inforesource: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Nairalanders I need your help. Am Having Serious Issues With My Fiance Because Of Our Political Differences. Pls advise.

I v been trying to explain to him logically why Obi lost to Tinubu. Since Saturday, he was angry cos someone told him he saw me voting Tinubu. He's supporting LP and he's from Delta.
Shey na me be INEC chairman or Tinubu that defeated Obi ni?
I told him that APC ll win cos APC prepared for the elections early, aligned with northern govs, north has higher active voters etc. I tried to tell him PDP are the ones causing hate, manipulations and slanderous publications that normally, Obi is a gentleman that PDP should v fielded. He said he ll win with or without PDP. Now that he has seen the result, he's angry cos I taunted him on Monday that APC ll win as I v guessed. I m a law graduate and student of political science that I read politics, art of war etc including foreign information so I can predict political maneuvers.
He believes I m just partisan and he's begining to give me attitudes. He didn't call me throughout Tuesday and didn't visit me last night as he promised and hasn't called since that time. I m mad with him cos he's not seeing my points but I love him. What should I do?
Maybe I should just avoid political discussions with him but he's the same person that said he loves ladies that are current o.
I m confused cos I actually love him. Right now, we are like the pic described below.
I need honest advise cos the past few months has been hectic!
I don't want to read further but if your issue is what you just stated there, OP don't go into marriage yet. There are heavier and weighty matters inside marriage life that you will not be able to cope with. So prolong your stay as fiance until you have matured in your mind.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by DMCA: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Forget about him, he does not deserve u.
PM me and I'll treat u like a queen for having same political convictions wif me wink
Me I will bang goodlady like she deserves to be banged. cool

Not like that her Vegetable boyfriend. cool
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by DMCA: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Are you a graduate? Sorry for asking but you sound like a school dropout or an iliterate.

What do you sell for a living ? Pepper? Clothes ? Lipstick? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
She fries Akara every evening just like ahnie

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by IamtheTruth1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

What's the meaning of Okpetu?
I v tried to be as good as I can. You men are ingrates!

Being an okpetu doesn't have to do with being grateful or ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Omoawoke: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Nairalanders I need your help. Am Having Serious Issues With My Fiance Because Of Our Political Differences. Pls advise.

I v been trying to explain to him logically why Obi lost to Tinubu. Since Saturday, he was angry cos someone told him he saw me voting Tinubu. He's supporting LP and he's from Delta.
I told him that APC ll win cos APC prepared for the elections early, aligned with northern govs, north has higher active voters etc. I tried to tell him PDP are the ones causing hate, manipulations and slanderous publications that normally, Obi is a gentleman that PDP should v fielded. He said he ll win with or without PDP. Now that he has seen the result, he's angry cos I taunted him on Monday that APC ll win as I v guessed. I m a law graduate and student of political science that I read politics, art of war etc including foreign information so I can predict political maneuvers.
He believes I m just partisan and he's begining to give me attitudes. He didn't call me throughout Tuesday and didn't visit me last night as he promised and hasn't called since that time. I m mad with him cos he's not seeing my points but I love him. What should I do?
Maybe I should just avoid political discussions with him but he's the same person that said he loves ladies that are current o.
I m confused cos I actually love him. Right now, we are like the pic described below.

Marry someone u share same ideology
Leave the guy
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Mercury12(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Leave that boy and date a mature and open minded person.
That is if you value your peace of mind undecided
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Kingnelson9: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
You claim to study law and politics and you can only predicte that OBI will not win how then can your relationship work?

I need your honest answer here, no sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by WantsandMore: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Failure2019:
Good thing he dropped a liability like you

If I was in his shoes , I for give you belle unawares abandon you run

simp
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Sixfeetbelle: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Are you a graduate? Sorry for asking but you sound like a school dropout or an iliterate.

What do you sell for a living ? Pepper? Clothes ? Lipstick? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

How does she sound like an illiterate? I've seen her posts countless times and I would never in a million years tag her as one.

Either you're confusing her with someone else or you're just being plain mischievous

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Blakjewelry(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Don't what fools are telling you, only a couple was a pdp member now he is a lp candidate he is chosen massiah that some pastor prophesies about.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Elvis778(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

You are evil. I v been a very supportive partner planning our future together with him. I supported APC cos they coordinated themselves well. I dint make troubles. I just don't like men that control women as if we are objects.
In other words, if the devil coordinates himself well you will support him? Cuz u just rewarded 8 years of disaster, because "THEY COORDINATED THEMSELVES WELL" if Na me Na block I for don block you, cuz what will you teach the kids?? Reward evil if it's well coordinated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Rexymania(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
... but na thunder go fire you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by VinnyBaba: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Elvis778:

In other words, if the devil coordinates himself well you will support him? Cuz u just rewarded 8 years of disaster, because "THEY COORDINATED THEMSELVES WELL" if Na me Na block I for don block you, cuz what will you teach the kids?? Reward evil if it's well coordinated

Don't mind her. undecided

In the Polling Units I voted in Delta state,

Hustling Single ladies and Young Married women just managing Life, were shouting vote Labour Party oo. cool smiley

This OP, is still eating Free Parental Food or Getting Urgent 5k's frm Men,
Dat's y she can freely support APC . sad

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by SunmibareARC: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

With your qualities that you clearly mentioned, the guy does not deserve you; really, since he can't handle an ordinary 3rd party defeat... What should Atiku likewise PO do if a bloody "brainwashed" follower is acting up this way.... Manage him for now, but start having your Plan B

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Pat081: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
You are sick why will someone in his or her right sense vote for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Nicepoker(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Who in his right senses will marry this one.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by MrMore121(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi-dient
Failure2019:

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Kodak9(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

your papa there!!
I swear if I am your fiance I would have done worst by beating you up

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by onyeka3310: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

he should do away with you cos you are a fool...which logical reason will a fool give to steal and make others suffer

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by olujastro: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady, this election has exposed a lot of immature/childish and ignorant people, especially those who invested all their emotions in Obi like he stood a chance in the first place.
What’s more annoying is that they don’t care about sound analysis, they only want you to agree with them that Obi would win, Obi was rigged out, etc.
I have friends like that and I’m dumping their childishness out of my life.
He who gets into a competition must be ready to WIN or LOSE.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Elxandre(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Your party won doesn't give you the right to gloat at him.
Moreover he's going to be the breadwinner he definitely has more to worry about a bad economy.
I hope you are not defending the rigging and justifying it to him.
That's enough grounds for a principled person to dislike you.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by SuperOnyi: 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

πŸ€”

I can guess from your write up you sell bread ? Or maybe water leaf? Hmmmm let me guess you have infected that poor young man with STDs on so many occasions and he doesn't know you are the source?

Sister how many arbotions have you had in your long career of leg SPREADING so far ? If I were to guess I would say πŸ€” 15 to 25 arbotions?

See my dear I would suggest you start attending night school through national open university while you sell pure water or whatever it is you sell.

Be prayerful maybe one day one nice young man who rides keke will marry you

shocked

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by SmithRussell(m): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Plus don't call him anymore if he wants to go let him, I hate people with small minds. If doesn't call be prepared to say to next nice guy that says hi.
Wow. Op says she predicted the win. But she didn't deny voting for APC. The man needs someone better abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Kennyprince: 12:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Now let me tell u your fault in all of these. Yes you predicted Tinubu to win and lets say it came to pass.

But u and i knows that Obi actually won going by fair voting process. You know its a manipulation and not because of all the meaningless reasons u gave above.

Now, a wise you would have acknowldeged this fact of Tinubus manipulations instead of still claiming he won only to get your guy who has seen injustice at the highest order been done.

Are u saying as a wife to him, you cant be truthful in giving a fair judgement? Are u saying u are wicked, heartless or mean?

Are u saying u can even see black and say it is black? Are u saying u are that unpatriotic to nigeria? Are u saying to celebrate and promote evil and inpunity over the "good"? Etc.

Now this guy is seeing u as someone who have no conscience or a fair sense of judgement.

Well, just give him time. He is anvry right niw

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Karleb(m): 12:47am On Mar 03, 2023
You vote APC abi you no vote APC. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by jasent(m): 2:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodlady:

You be mumu Nan,he can't trust your sense of judgment again if you didn't see anything wrong in entrusting our lives to a thief and a drug Baron. I broke up with my gi Because of this too, enjoy your breakfast

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by Wickedfacts: 2:53am On Mar 03, 2023
You are dating an Obidient blockhead that you obviously are more intelligent than.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by iInjureHerYansh: 3:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Failure2019:

She go comot am sharp. It's a normal thing to them πŸ˜‚
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Fiance Because Of Political Differences by rickleye: 3:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodlady:

Quite easy avoid political discussions.
In my household one supports Megan and Harry another supports the establishment. We agree to disagree. I almost slapped by gf because she was taunting me when my team lost the SuperBowl to the Eagles . I am Pats fan.
At the end it isn’t worth it . If one partner cannot argue rationally then just drop it . Lose the battle to win the war ( peace in the house )

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Can You Seduce A Girl? / 14 Ways You Can Tell He's 'Husband Material' / Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.