Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,647 members, 7,979,191 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. (2183 Views)

Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings / Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings / Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by joemag: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
I will not regret the fact that I belong and used my hard-earned money, resources and time to clamour for a change of government.

I painstakingly took out my time to make sure that I transferred my polling unit to the current state where I am residing and won many votes for the just concluded election for the Labour party. Some persons felt I was of Igbo heritage and nickname me Obi pikin.

Today I woke up to read some of the most bizarre comments on Nairaland about the recent killings in Benue with most naira landers Calling for more of it on the good people of Benue simpling because APC had a narrow win in Benue.

These comments made me regret why I had so much devoted my energy and resources to sharing the same political Ideology with a group of people who are very inhumane and who do not understand the game of politics.

To start with, people have been contesting elections in Nigeria over the decades without winning yet nobody has ever displaced such a level of childishness the Igbos are displaying.
I am afraid to state here that with this I will never in my life support any presidential candidate from the South East.
For posterity, Obi if not for some subtle reasons is not somebody who should have been mentioned as a presidential candidate. He is not the Messiah and nobody is either the Messiah we are waiting for in this country.

I am a man of values and I value lives above politics. These same guys that are calling for more killing of the Benue people didn't care to know if those who were killed even voted for Labour Party because it was goats that voted for Obi to have come second in the state.

I am sorry to state that elections are not won by emotions or by insulting others. Elections are won by alliances, deliberately strategising and canvassing for votes from the people not by insults.
Note: only Benue votes can't send Obi to the villa.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by EmeeNaka: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
OP, you're a possible criminal yourself.
Don't associate Obidient groups to any hard-line posture of any Nigerian.
I know that Benue People voted for Peter Obi and Labour Party. Their Son who is a governor even backed Peter Obi. It was rigging and other forms of malpractices that imposed APC on Benue People.
Benue People are members of Obidient family and we share in the pain they're going through. They voted Obi, to stamp out Herdsmen terrorism. Benue security is very essential for Security of SE of Nigeria.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by Acidosis(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi won 12 freaking states, including Abuja, Plateau, and Lagos, and somehow, for some reasons, you're trying to convince yourself that those making those comments are Igbos??

You were never a true supporter of Obi but a dum.b.ass. If you feel offended by any comment, go and approach those making those comments individually. Some of them are from Kaduna, Lagos, Oyo, Kogi, Taraba, Rivers, and Delta state.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by Squillionaire: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Very succinctly put!

So sad to see how people gloat over the misfortunes of others. Obi got over 300k in Benue, shouldn't that count for something?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by Ogbuefi2020: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
No pity on supporters of bad government

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
What is wrong with you? Do you know who are Obidients? You think everyone who come here to say rubbish are Obidients?

Do you know the number of PDAPC agents
doing nonesense here?

And why are you not crazy with APC inability to protect those killed? Is this how you stylishly celebrate their death. Shame on you. Bug Shame

20 Likes

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by BlessedOne01: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
My condolences!

Please obidients, tell peter obi to call Asiwaju Jagaban and congratulate him as the President-elect!

Thank you!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by Apophenia24k: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
It heart breaking brother.
Obi won my local Government in benue.
The difference is just 2k votes yet they're celebrating the killing.
Though I'm wise enough to know that Obi is not his supporter but what would they say to Rivers, akwa ibom and delta ?
Even Tinubu is stylishly admitting the fraud that made him win but these guys don't want to even think how the will of the benue people are jeopardised through the obvious rigging..

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by ken6488(m): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Apophenia24k:
Though I'm wise enough to know that Obi is not his supporter but what would they say to Rivers, akwa ibom and delta ?
Even Tinubu is stylishly admitting the fraud that made him win but these guys don't want to even think how the will of the benue people are jeopardised through the obvious rigging..

you guys have the chance to free your self I feel this next 4 years will be tough here
Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by ken6488(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
joemag:

I will not regret the fact that I belong and used my hard-earned money, resources and time to clamour for a change of government.

I painstakingly took out my time to make sure that I transferred my polling unit to the current state where I am residing and won many votes for the just concluded election for the Labour party. Some persons felt I was of Igbo heritage and nickname me Obi pikin.

Today I woke up to read some of the most bizarre comments on Nairaland about the recent killings in Benue with most naira landers Calling for more of it on the good people of Benue simpling because APC had a narrow win in Benue.

These comments made me regret why I had so much devoted my energy and resources to sharing the same political Ideology with a group of people who are very inhumane and who do not understand the game of politics.

To start with, people have been contesting elections in Nigeria over the decades without winning yet nobody has ever displaced such a level of childishness the Igbos are displaying.
I am afraid to state here that with this I will never in my life support any presidential candidate from the South East.
For posterity, Obi if not for some subtle reasons is not somebody who should have been mentioned as a presidential candidate. He is not the Messiah and nobody is either the Messiah we are waiting for in this country.

I am a man of values and I value lives above politics. These same guys that are calling for more killing of the Benue people didn't care to know if those who were killed even voted for Labour Party because it was goats that voted for Obi to have come second in the state.

I am sorry to state that elections are not won by emotions or by insulting others. Elections are won by alliances, deliberately strategising and canvassing for votes from the people not by insults.
no body give a Bleep again we are warning Nairaland mods to stop bringing those useless posts to the front page

Maybe If we can't defend Nigeria, we will defend our state

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by DSC7: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mr man i am more angry than you that Inec rigged Benue state in favor of tinubu to mock Samuel Ortom... Because e too sure for me say 80% voters no vote Tinupoo.....

Obidients worldwide are also mourning your lose,, forget what you see on NL...

4 Likes

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by joemag: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Apophenia24k:

It pains me how we voted massively for Obi and some useless nonentities arr making mockery of Benue some of whom didn't even have voters card talkless of voting.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
joemag:

Shattap ya dirty mouth. Swine.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by joemag: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
ken6488:
you guys have the chance to free your self I feel this next 4 years will be tough here

What are you even saying Mr?
Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by joemag: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Shattap ya dirty mouth. Swine.

I don't insult. You are blessed

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by joemag: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
DSC7:
Mr man i am more angry than you that Inec rigged Benue state in favor of tinubu to mock Samuel Ortom... Because e too sure for me say 80% voters no vote Tinupoo.....

Obidients worldwide are also mourning your lose,, forget what you see on NL...

You understood what transpired

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by Slynation(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
joemag:

Werey wants to use reverse psychology on us...!! According to you, "You painstakingly took your time to transfer your polling units" but on the 24th of Feb 2023 you painstakingly made a post why Obi will not will Benue state...and the big question remains who painstakingly put efforts in a futile journey?? Oga!! Remove that corn from your pocket and identify with Urchins with your full chest...

So many people made vile statements in that post but you singlehandedly singled out the "Igbos"... As usual it's always very easy to blame anything on an Igbo man in this country, afterall they are seen everywhere...!!

Benue state can keep suffering from the Stockholm Syndrome for all I care...!!

6 Likes

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by joemag: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=EmeeNaka post=121406484]OP, you're a possible criminal yourself.
Don't associate Obidient groups to any hard-line posture of any Nigerian.
I know that Benue People voted for Peter Obi and Labour Party. Their Son who is a governor even backed Peter Obi. It was rigging and other forms of malpractices that imposed APC on Benue People.
Benue People are members of Obidient family and we share in the pain they're going through. They voted Obi, to stamp out Herdsmen terrorism. Benue security is very essential for Security of SE of Nigeria. [/quote

I know what I am saying sir. It pained me when I called a professor who is my mentor to give me a recommendation letter yesterday and the first thing she said was so you people voted for APC again. So you people are happy with how they are killing you.
Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by Tochi3(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Slynation:
Werey wants to use reverse psychology on us...!! According to you, "You painstakingly took your time to transfer your polling units" but on the 24th of Feb 2023 you painstakingly made a post why Obi will not will Benue state...and the big question remains who painstakingly put efforts in a futile journey?? Oga!! Remove that corn from your pocket and identify with Urchins with your full chest...

So many people made vile statements in that post but you singlehandedly singled out the "Igbos"... As usual it's always very easy to blame anything on an Igbo man in this country, afterall they are seen everywhere...!!

grin

You don catch am.. na dem dem
Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by jmoore(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
joemag:

You are regretting?

I don't understand what's wrong with some of you?

Is it Peter Obi that is mocking Benue victims?

Your reasoning shows you are not different from those that mocked Benue victims.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
joemag:

I don't insult. You are blessed
You are cursed!

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by Throwback: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
It seems the OP did not know he was dealing with hypocrites and anarchists, masquerading as patriots that wanted to change Nigeria with Political prostitutes and failures from PDP.

6 Likes

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by joemag: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Slynation:

So it's woods that gave Obi over 300k votes in Benue? Are you yourself free from the Stockholm syndrome? Are you not a second class citizens in the country of your birth? For all I care we can not amount to the over 2 or 3 million Igbos that died between 1967-70.
And know for sure that it is this mentality of yours that will make you not to smell that seat in Nigeria.
Democracy entails alliance and if you continue to insult other tribes who will be on your side when time shall come telling. Obi try next he wouldn't even get halve of this.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by joemag: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You are cursed!
I can't be cursed because I am not of your stock. Your are clearly displaying how cursed you are . πŸ’₯πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’œ

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by SaiOba: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
APC blessings fall on all the states that voted for APC.. LP blessings fall graciously on all the states that voted for LP.. PDP blessings fall on the states that voted for PDP.

It is what we seek as humans that we will find.

I have NO fvvck or pity to give.. Since most of us are so stubborn and stΕ«Ε«ped enough to forget the past.

Go seek ya pity, emphaty from those that swore to end ya clan/family yet you swore to make them Lord over those that swore to protect you.

Shikena..

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by joemag: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
jmoore:

You are regretting?

Your reasoning shows you are not different from those that mocked Benue victims.

Why won't I regret ?
Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
joemag:

I can't be cursed because I am not of your stock. Your are clearly displaying how cursed you are . πŸ’₯πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’œ
You are cursed beyond redemption.
Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
jmoore:

You are regretting?

All I needed to know he was cursed was him writing that Peter Obi didn't deserve to be a presidential candidate.

Imagine such a cursed soul!
Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by SHINJA: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
joemag:

Tinubu supporter shut up
Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by KGD10: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Acidosis:
Obi won 12 freaking states, including Abuja, Plateau, and Lagos, and somehow, for some reasons, you're trying to convince yourself that those making those comments are Igbos??

You were never a true supporter of Obi but a dum.b.ass. If you feel offended by any comment, go and approach those making those comments individually. Some of them are from Kaduna, Lagos, Oyo, Kogi, Taraba, Rivers, and Delta state.

So who is were the people making jest of not the toxic if Igbos as usual?
Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by joemag: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
SaiOba:
APC blessings fall on all the states that voted for APC.. LP blessings fall graciously on all the states that voted for LP.. PDP blessings fall on the states that voted for PDP.

It is what we seek as humans that we will find.

I have NO fvvck or pity to give.. Since most of us are so stubborn and stΕ«Ε«ped enough to forget the past.

Go seek ya pity, emphaty from those that swore to end ya clan/family yet you swore to make the Lord over those that swore to protect you.

Shikena..

I can't seek for pity from a retard like you. You are so infinitesimal to offer protection to the good people of Benue. You that can't even help your stomach.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings And The Pathetic Reaction Of Obidients. by KGD10: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Acidosis:

So who were the people making jest if not the toxic Igbos as usual?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Twitter User Reaction To Labour Party's Petition / Yoruba Protester: "Thugs Were Calling Me Omo Ibo" / Gov Peter Obi Is A Total Failure And A Disgrace Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.