Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,944 members, 7,890,110 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Wiles Of The Devil You Should Know To Survive The New World Order - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wiles Of The Devil You Should Know To Survive The New World Order (219 Views)

Sodomy And Witchcraft Are 1 And 2 The Pagan Satanic New World Order / Green Is The Color Of The Pedophile Pan New World Order And Great Reset / Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wiles Of The Devil You Should Know To Survive The New World Order by Richwallet: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes my dear ladies and gentlemen of the faith these are the things you must know. Depopulation is still in full effect and people are dying suddenly, side effects of the poisonous COVID vaccine inoculation no doubt. Food shortages and store closings are happening everyday in America. The Meetoo movement successfully made men afraid of women in the workplace and now chance romances are not happening. Slow down romantic occurrences and the Devil slows down birth. By electing Black women mayors and putting bossy Black women in the seat of power, poor relationships already between Black American women and men, many Blackmen are getting their passports and going overseas to find women. All the wiles of the Devil to weaken their population. I pray for my people for no Whiteman keep them enslaved but demons. The spread of homosexuality by Civil Rights church leaders and radical groups like Black Lives Matter and the Democratic Party causing homosexual demons to be everywhere. Extreme violence has risen, did you know that extreme violence is caused by sexual demons?

Isiah 57:5

You worship to the fertility gods by those big green trees of yours. You sacrifice your children with smooth stones by the river.

Re: Wiles Of The Devil You Should Know To Survive The New World Order by Richwallet: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Driving men and women apart the Devil's wile. The tradition of pagan Egypt was sex worship.

Re: Wiles Of The Devil You Should Know To Survive The New World Order by Richwallet: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Black jacket and blue shirt. Syncretism of African Studies with Sodomy and Prostitution.

Re: Wiles Of The Devil You Should Know To Survive The New World Order by Richwallet: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Isaiah 57:5-15

5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Debunks Rumours Of Having A Child With Kenyan Woman / “if I Want To Marry, I Won’t Marry A Virgin” OAP Nedu Reveals [video] / Benefits Or Dangers Of Vaseline For The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.