Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,732 members, 7,924,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:11 AM

Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) (24951 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by CodeTemplar: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
This man is the MKO of the downtrodden masses. The best president Nigeria can have.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Olurondo: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
What is Peter Obi's definition of faulty foundation? So because he lost the election now the foundation is faulty.This guy should mind his utterances. He cannot heat up the polity because he lost.He is just a sore loser!!He has labored in vain!!
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by maasoap(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mr Pandora, aka Supreme Monkey no want peace, na vawulence he seeks. grin grin grin
He didn't come second and he did not have the required spread. May be he thinks winning Abuja and Lagos makes one the president. Lol
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Verysmart101: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Obi is fooling his emotional supporters again...

Which mandate is Obi even crying about?

The winner lead you with over 2 million votes despite all the aggressive rigging in your region and some part in Lagos

Even PDP that came second isn't saying anything

Obi is maddd

And u are not afraid that Atiku's silence is very critical?Let's see how it goes
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by brutal1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hope must be alive before nah ...una wan kill hope? grin Competence? At least you had records to support PO so what are your records to support GRV? Tell us about the roles and capacity he has served. Give us verifiable records what he has done for the state and all that.
Sell him to us. That shouldn't be difficult or we should just vote him because you hate BAT?
ChatterHouse:
We will reclaim our mandate, let's keep hope alive and vote out Apc in lagos

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes vivour of Labour Party

Vote Labour Party in lagos

Vote competence in lagos

Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by maasoap(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Fact
It is only in this country where someone steal the people's mandate and then turn around to say that we should all join hands to move the country forward, which country are you moving forward when you are with a stolen mandate

They stole Obi's mandate? How exactly?
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by maasoap(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Obi is fooling his emotional supporters again...

Which mandate is Obi even crying about?

The winner lead you with over 2 million votes despite all the aggressive rigging in your region and some part in Lagos

Even PDP that came second isn't saying anything

Obi is maddd

More than mad sef.
Even if he came first, there would have still been run off between him and the candidate with the required spread of 25% in minimum of 25 states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by soil4soil(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
ChatterHouse:

Vote competence in lagos

What inform you that Gbadebo will not decamp to APC after the sworn in or after like one year in office.

Am just thinking
NIGERIA POLITICIAN
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
This man will end up in DSS custody
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Goodlady(f): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ginaz:

you say you read political science, which amendment says election fraud is not a crime ?

Upon the evidences and proofs a blind can see which supports the theory the election was rigged you want to claim you read politics. which politics did you read with your empty brain ?

I'm sure a wig has more intelligence than that wack brain of yours. you're an hypocrite!

Your boyfriend better dump a lowlife like you real quick before you infect his future kids with dead brain syndrome.

Your brain is dead ! wack and fried! goat !

Maybe I should tag you as a husband snatcher or bf snatcher. My personal matter no concern this post.
It's you with dead brain that doesn't understand politics. I can see how you carry the matter for head sotey my first reply pepper your body wotowoto! 🌶️ 🌶️ 🌶️
Obi miscalculated. He should learn his lesson. All the plots of trying to stop Tinubu from being sworn in is illegal in Nigeria constitution and your only way if challenging is to go to court.
Tinubu's not the inlaw of the judges there so you should not be afraid. When APC was consolidating with governors, disagreed with new note policy, you Obi was indifferent and that mumu Atiku was supporting evil.
So you now see you are the incomplete woman with low IQ.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Nbg4real: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=deeva2 post=121411948][b]I'm from the North and I can sincere tell you Obi won this election with a wide margin, he won Kano but Kwankwaso and Ganduje rigged the election. Northerners are all over the street crying.

Ohh my Obi.This is a big lie Please how could you think of Obi winning Kano? You are a lier. We in kano didn't voted for obi]
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by olivegirl(f): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
mcmurphy132:
E don turn to motivational speaker
But he won
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by olivegirl(f): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
mcmurphy132:
E don turn to motivational speaker
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa or yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria. They are about to concentrate talking to igbos as if to say it was only igbos that voted. Every tribe voted. So let everyone start telling them it wasn't only igbos that voted. This guy's have studied the system with their weaknesses. Average easterner always wish his or her name to be mentioned all the time. Now let igbos defeat this name calling and educate whoever wanted to bring up igbos voted him, that every tribe voted. This is the fact. I know there is always ukpabia asika, ndi Agbodo republic.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by olisefom: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
ChatterHouse:

Vote competence in lagos

If lp and pdp fail to come together, no upset can happen.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Ginaz(f): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Maybe I should tag you as a husband snatcher or bf snatcher. My personal matter no concern this post.
It's you with dead brain that doesn't understand politics. I can see how you carry the matter for head sotey my first reply pepper your body wotowoto! 🌶️ 🌶️ 🌶️
Obi miscalculated. He should learn his lesson. All the plots of trying to stop Tinubu from being sworn in is illegal in Nigeria constitution and your only way if challenging is to go to court.
Tinubu's not the inlaw of the judges there so you should not be afraid. When APC was consolidating with governors, disagreed with new note policy, you Obi was indifferent and that mumu Atiku was supporting evil.
So you now see you are the incomplete woman with low IQ.

You be brain dead and brain damage . abeg go and buy your 4k foodstuff you can afford so lack of vitamin won't collapse your already damaged brain and land you in the hospital.

Tufia! political science my ass! you're a disgrace to the word politics so don't mention it as i am ashamed of your rubbish attempt to construct a logical political statement.

See cut and join beer parlour political criticism and she says she knows politics. 😠😡

Your boyfriend better dump you! your worth is zero!
you're supporting election fraud! run off to buy yourself foodstuff and sense if you can purchase it in the market .

SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH whenever the matter is about obi cos you are partial !
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Chidibe212(f): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
siraj1402:
One thing I am sure of is that whomever want to be president should try and make his name to be announced at once. Nigeria is so young in democracy for even the highest court in the land to pronounced that a sitting president should vacate. The law will be rather be twisted. So, Obi should try again next time.

Who is a sitting President in Nigeria now, Buhari or Tinubu?

Nigeria is young at democracy. 60 years of independence na young
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Mrtaye: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
siraj1402:
One thing I am sure of is that whomever want to be president should try and make his name to be announced at once. Nigeria is so young in democracy for even the highest court in the land to pronounced that a sitting president should vacate. The law will be rather be twisted. So, Obi should try again next time.
24 years democracy na young abi
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by alfsalami: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
You have laboured in vain man , weep not child , you and Jagaban are not mates , it is finish
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by ken6488(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
You lost and should move on

16 states cant make you president.

The core north rejected you hands down
grin actually 25 can APC stole our votes and we will re claim it
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Goodlady(f): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ginaz:

You be brain dead and brain damage . abeg go and buy your 4k foodstuff you can afford so lack of vitamin won't collapse your already damaged brain and land you in the hospital.

Tufia! political science my ass! you're a disgrace to the word politics so don't mention it as i am ashamed of your rubbish attempt to construct a logical political statement.

See cut and join beer parlour political criticism and she says she knows politics. 😠😡

Your boyfriend better dump you! your worth is zero!
you're supporting election fraud! run off to buy yourself foodstuff and sense if you can purchase it in the market .

SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH whenever the matter is about obi cos you are partial !

You are accusing me of being partial but you are saint. Support your candidate and I support mine. You and your sugar daddies has b en told to go to court or do your worst.
Now to talk about education. I m your mate in world politics or Nigerian politics.
* Who are you?
* Who you be?
* Who born you?
* What v you ever achieved?
I v made several posts here analysing why Obi lost, things he must do and way forward. I v made more meaningful posts on this site than you. I'm more than qualified to be a moderator. And you are here talking gibberish!
If you are angry, drink sniper! Too emotional lady that men ll be passing around. It's your type that disgrace good women. See as she dey cry on top POLITICS!

Cos I buy N4K foodstuff I come be your mate? When you dey buy N400 own you gree post am? That N4K that if I transfer it to you, it ll feed you for a week. Ugly bîtch abusing her elder sister. Dey look face o. And apply sense before responding me.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Ofunaofu: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
maasoap:

They stole Obi's mandate? How exactly?

I did not mention Obi in my comment
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by shimolv: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Doyou2019: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Fact

It is only in this country where someone steal the people's mandate and then turn around to say that we should all join hands to move the country forward, which country are you moving forward when you are with a stolen mandate
I monitored three Lagos Yoruba-speaking radio atations yesterday, the emboldened was the song on the lips of most of their callers. cheesy
Awon ole!!!
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Ginaz(f): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

You are accusing me of being partial but you are saint. Support your candidate and I support mine. You and your sugar daddies has b en told to go to court or do your worst.
Now to talk about education. I m your mate in world politics or Nigerian politics.
* Who are you?
* Who you be?
* Who born you?
* What v you ever achieved?
I v made several posts here analysing why Obi lost, things he must do and way forward. I v made more meaningful posts on this site than you. I'm more than qualified to be a moderator. And you are here talking gibberish!

Cos I buy N4K foodstuff I come be your mate? When you dey buy N400 own you gree post am? That N4K that if I transfer it to you, it ll feed you for a week. Ugly bîtch abusing her elder sister. Dey look face o. And apply sense before responding me.

And what makes you think Obi didn't do what would have made him win? you think you have so much intelligence which is a big fat lie , rather you're partial and shallow. your political analyst is a Joke and mockery to sound intellectual people who actual know politics.

pls shut up like i said you have zero worth in the political world. shut up ! you're partial and that's all. shut up and have a nice day little rat!

Your 4k no fit feed my dog and she eats better than you. see this rat with low self worth, who you with am dey do this nonsense ?

I will roast you till you burn. SHUT UP!
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Neddstark: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry
No sane person would be happy with the election result. Allowing the result to stand means honesty, decorum, civility, hardwork, merit etc in Nigeria would be replaced with rascality, criminality, dishonesty, thuggery and so on. The court has been presented an opportunity to redeem their dirty image, stained by Buhari. I hope they utilize it.

No sane this, no sane that. Guess what we are 100 percent sane. We know what we want and it is not the fraud Obi. And he will never be my president. Your accused drug lord is your president and you cannot do shít about it.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Neddstark: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
onuman:

It's only in Nigeria where groups that feel favoured by the fraudulent political structure and political status quo that spring up inept leaders for all, except others to build peace in the face of the same injustice.

Then go to Iraq
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Neddstark: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
This man is the MKO of the downtrodden masses. The best president Nigeria can have.

How dare you compare great MKO to Obi? Say this in some palces and you'll be speaking with a swollen lip.
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by maasoap(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I did not mention Obi in my comment

Whose mandate was stolen then? Atiku? grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Ofunaofu: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
maasoap:

Whose mandate was stolen then? Atiku? grin grin grin

You have answered the question yourself
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Help me
go back to primary 4
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
is peter hushpuppi squared obi not a naija politician too?
define "all"
Re: Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) by fredoooooo: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
spearman:
AS E DEY PAIN DEM
E DEY SWEET US
And God answer. GOD is notca hypocrite. You can't mock GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures) / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg / 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.