Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? (460 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) / Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu / Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is what Nigerians have been wondering. Buhari promised Nigerians a hitch-free, credible election devoid of rigging, manipulations and
globally accepted but did the direct opposite. What was Buhari's intention if after allowing NJNigerians go through pains and trusted in his resolve for free and fair election, he couldn't pass a strong message to INEC who made promises to Nigerians and collected money for BVAS but conducted the worst election that international community adjudge to be a daylight robbery? The biggest enemy now is Buhari who wanted to change the world but the world changed him.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? by Hashabiah: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Buhari wanted to frustrate Atiku and usher in his candidate (Tinubu ). Both men were willing to spend humungous amounts of money so the redesign policy was meant to just handicap Atiku while presenting Tinubu with the standard rigging plans of underage voting in the north . To be honest , I salute Obi to the core...he's my hero and as long as God lives, Tinubu will not enjoy whatever he has stolen

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? by Goodlady(f): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
sanusideunifier:
This is what Nigerians have been wondering. Buhari promised Nigerians a hitch-free, credible election devoid of rigging, manipulations and
globally accepted but did the direct opposite. What was Buhari's intention if after allowing Nigerians go through pains and trusted in your resolve for free and fair election, he couldn't pass a strong message to INEC who made promises to Nigerians and collected money for BVAS but conducted the worst election that international community adjudge to be a daylight robbery. The biggest enemy is Buhari who wanted to change the world but the world changed him.
Shebi you all love politics of hatred n vendetta played by Obidients & PDP. Bulaba & Bubu carried all of you on handicap.
With all these wailing, Obi ll still become Tinubu's friend.
Who knew GEJ ll seat so close to Tinubu laughing as if they won contract?
Buhari did naira redesign to confuse fools like Atiku that he's for the north and he's dealing with Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? by Goodlady(f): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hashabiah:
Buhari wanted to frustrate Atiku and usher in his candidate (Tinubu ). Both men were willing to spend humungous amounts of money so the redesign policy was meant to just handicap Atiku while presenting Tinubu with the standard rigging plans of underage voting in the north . To be honest , I salute Obi to the core...he's my hero and as long as God lives, Tinubu will not enjoy whatever he has stolen
Hate ll injure you. Do your worst, Tinubu don enter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? by Jostoman: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
What you poeple are going through now is a plan between buhari and Tinubu. Cant yuo see that Tinub as started transferring 10,000 naira to poeple calling it appreciation money.
Re: Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? by Hashabiah: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

You don dey troll abi? How much Tinubu don pay you today....? Mumu
Re: Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? by Goodlady(f): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hashabiah:
You don dey troll abi? How much Tinubu don pay you today....? Mumu
I m not a troll but has seen you crying too much. Take and eat.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? by Hashabiah: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

I m not a troll but has seen you crying too much. Take and eat.
I don't know what you're smoking but whatever it is , is surely strong
Re: Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? by Goodlady(f): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hashabiah:
I don't know what you're smoking but whatever it is , is surely strong
I don't smoke. But take liquor 🥃 once a while. I eat fruits. I m half vegetarian.
Re: Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? by Legendguy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Mumu, tinubu will not smell that sit. He will near the corridor of power but he won't taste it
Re: Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? by Goodlady(f): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Legendguy:

Mumu, tinubu will not smell that sit. He will near the corridor of power but he won't taste it
All your plots from primaries till date failed and ll fail forever. The same way you all hated Buhari since 2015 till date. You are programmed to wail!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Punish Us With Naira Redesign, Hoard If He Couldn't Control INEC? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

All your plots from primaries till date failed and ll fail forever. The same way you all hated Buhari since 2015 till date. You are programmed to wail!

(1) (Reply)

PODATTI Mandate: Dr. Haruna Has A Message For All Nigerians(video) / WIKE TROLLS AND MOCKED OBI TO GET HIS MANDATE IN COURT AFTER ROBBING HIM DRY. / NADECO Rejects Tinubu's Electoral Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.