Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,807 members, 7,952,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election (43389 Views)

Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku / Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway / Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by gbishman: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
What is wrong with this guy called FFk? Why resort to chidish behaviors like this. What has Datti done wrong for you to call him daft. Can't you simply articulate your thoughts with out insulting people?
These are things that elders should restrain children from doing rather than engage in them.
Its quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by julaion: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
FoolaniHellman:
The foolish clown and his supporters will be taught a hard lesson!

Cry more baby bingos

If dem born any Igbos well, come out on 11th... we go show you pepper!

If you want to vote go back to aba or nsukka embarassed

All igbos in Nigeria will be force to learn to love and respect other tribe choices by fire and by force...!

If any igbo do anyhow or come out to protest, nah shoot at sight be the new order Buhari gave his Soilders!
same tinubu that his grandchildren are igbos abi e get another one

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Abdulqareem: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
PETER OBI WON OYO, EKITI, ONDO, OSUN, OGUN AND LAGOS. HE WON ALL SOUTH EASTERN STATES. HE ALSO WON ALL NORTH VOTES. INEC JUST RIGGED THE ELECTION. HOW A SET OF PEOPLE CAN BE PAROCHIAL AND SHORT SIGHTED STILL AMAZES ME. SINCE OBI CRIED LIKE BUHARI DID BACK IN 2011 BEFORE THE KINGMAKER CROWNED HIM, ONE DAY( BY 2038), TINUBU BOYS WILL ASSIST HIM, PROVIDED HE'S OBIDIENT AND YUSFUL.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by edungene7: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
FoolaniHellman:

Cry more baby bingos

All igbos in Nigeria will be force to learn to love and respect other tribe choices by fire and by force...!

If any igbo do anyhow or come out to protest, nah shoot at sight be the new order Buhari gave his Soilders!
You are a clown we defeated yr damigod in Lagos sanwo would be an akara case for your information your grandfathers sold yr lands in Lagos to Igbos out of hunger and laziness for the need to hold street owambe yr future was traded we are now landlords and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it we are coming out we expect your worst we will show you that no one has monopoly of violence

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Karlifate: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
oxygeng:
you be mumu, too stupid to see it is just you (alone) in this ethic circus. Obi was not voted for based on ethnicity, tribe or religion. everyone fronm all region voted him because they wanted some reLIEVE from APC and PDP CHOKE HOLD and ATROCITIES. save to massive fraud, KATSINA, KANO, ADAMAWA, ETC all fell to OBI.

You need fresh oxygen. If you don't change it, you might end up dead, sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by smokinloud(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
blabulu2000:
Obi had committed a felony offense...declaring himself the winner of the just concluded election...

Serious case...in court ...death by.....
He didn't declare himself winner na. Calm down. Let's pity these people they've been crying since 2015. Let's pretend they won so they stop crying and go to court.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by echodrum(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
FoolaniHellman:

Cry more baby bingos

you are nothing but a fool. Is either you are a local champion that has never traveled abroad or that you are just retarded knucklehead that wants to put his mouth where his pocket cannot reach. Tout like you. If they put you one on one with an igbo person can you stand? Can you fight? Have you fought war before? Your hatred for Igbos will surely kill you. Igbos will keep excelling with or without politics. But as for you, the crumbs eaters who depends on political Thief to feed. Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by edungene7: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
This coward has finally criped out of is hidden place after the gbasgbos from DSS

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by smokinloud(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
oxygeng:
you be mumu, too stupid to see it is just you (alone) in this ethic circus. Obi was not voted for based on ethnicity, tribe or religion. everyone fronm all region voted him because they wanted some reLIEVE from APC and PDP CHOKE HOLD and ATROCITIES. save to massive fraud, KATSINA, KANO, ADAMAWA, ETC all fell to OBI.
How did Kano, Katsina, Adamawa fall to Obi o?.
Abi this one don chop akpu?!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Okoroawusa: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
It's not like he wasn't warned...

Who suppose claim mandate between Atiku and Obi?

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by mosaicafrique: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
blabulu2000:
Obi had committed a felony offense...declaring himself the winner of the just concluded election...

Serious case...in court ...death by.....

We will forgive him, him still de learn.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by membranus: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chrismania100:
That deep hatred & envy you have for igbos will kill you one day.
We have long known yoruba to be a chest beaters.

Even in that lagos state, you cannot defeat igbos when fight erupts.So, stop talking and boasting something you cannot do.
We are sill coming with full.force come next week Saturday to retire your Thiefnubuu candidate..
We used last Saturday to show you guys what we could do with our power and proof to you that Lagos is no man's land.
I will never recognise Thiefnubuu as my president or even attempt to hang that his ugly picture in my office,cos he is a condemn drug lord criminal

Even when you did not recognise Buhari as your president for 8 years, did he not finish his presidency in good health?

Even so your bad intention on Tinubu will not come to pass.

And know this Obi will never be a Nigerian president by using tribal sentiment. I only pity the Yorubas supporting him.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
USELESS ELEMENTS THINK HE GOT VOTE FROM THE NORTH...BIG FOOL...JARGOON JOIN LABOUR PARTY LAST YEAR WANT TO BE PRESIDENT THIS YEAR AHEAD OF PEOPLE FROM 20 YRS PLANNING ANUOFIA
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by membranus: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
edungene7:
You are a clown we defeated yr damigod in Lagos sanwo would be an akara case for your information your grandfathers sold yr lands in Lagos to Igbos out of hunger and laziness for the need to hold street owambe yr future was traded we are now landlords and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it we are coming out we expect your worst we will show you that no one has monopoly of violence

There is no use boasting, March 11 is already around the corner, we will see how your Yoruba candidate will defeat Sanwo Olu.

Remember you made more boast than this before your brother Obi was finally defeated hands down.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Johnjustice: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mckandre:
show proof cos all I've been seeing all over the net is that of APC. I didn't experienced such altercation in my polling unit,some voted differently aside LP but nothing unexpected happened, the thumb printing spot was away from folks view and for those that was fortunate enough to peep through only murmured at some of those voting differently,however it still didn't deprive others from performing their constitutional rights.
First picture, ipob and igbos chasing away and beating a man who wants to vote APC, second video a boy beating his younger sister because she voted APC.

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Nwaetche(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
You are just a crack head like your Agbado master and FFK.

FoolaniHellman:

Cry more baby bingos

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by hush15: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.tori.ng/news/228953/ffk-slams-peter-obi-for-claiming-he-won-presidenti.html

Fani fani, you know you are not feeling fine before. Don't add to your sickness o.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Onlyorch1: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
This fool suddenly founds his voice, when it's time to go to court he will fell sick. Hungry boy with no class or manners.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by ask4bk(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
FoolaniHellman:

Cry more baby bingos

Hi sir...
Can you give an address where we can meet tomorrow in Lagos?
Anywhere, it could even be at your street.
Come with your guys, I come with mine too.
Pls, just an address and I'll give you my number and we meet
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by kellyzaf(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
FoolaniHellman:

Cry more baby bingos

Na so u na shout b4 yet Obi still win in lagos even after all the rigging , continue to shout and treat igbos wait on 11nth march they will give una another win. Ode!!! How far for Alaba international market hope una still get mouth for that side now. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by brutal1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes I wan feed you
phorget:

You wan feed me ni?
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by brutal1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Finally I got a congratulatory message from one of them wailers. Enjoy your court proceedings.
Seakay:

Mumu! Enjoy Ur President while it lasts, we will meet in Court. grin cheesy
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by am4truth(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
DrChukki:
I will be the last idịōt to take FFK serious in this life...
Today will be my last day on NL.

Each day I enter this forum, I end having either tribal or religious sentiment inside of me.

People easily divert attention from topic of discourse only to bring in tribal sentiments.

I want to say a final good bye to NL...

If I keep staying here, I will be a tribal bigot which is not in my personality.

It's well.
Avoid politics thread, so much tribal sentiment.
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by shineeye1: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
FoolaniHellman:

Cry more baby bingos

This is a sample of idiotic moronic numskulls and tribal bigots who are authors of ethnic wars

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Prince16: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na madness for me to even harbour the thought na. You don see Hausa/yoruba man wey journey outside hin village dey dream say he wan take over another man house before?

No other tribe in Nigeria does dt bcus dey respect densefs and respect their hosts.

As una dey brag of unseating d incumbent for another man land u expect those ppl to look at u in good light abi? I know say una no reason am go dt side; in fact una nor dey reason atall-atall.
8 yrs to come, this treachery will still turn around to bite u in d behind.

Know this and know peace: in as much as u derive joy in provoking/disrespecting your hosts wherever u sojourn and are at loggerheads with especially d sw and north u may just have relegated urself perpetually politically.
wingmanIII:

Go and take over Aba or Enugu. You re free
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by wingmanIII: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Prince16:
Na madness for me to even harbour the thought na. You don see Hausa/yoruba man wey journey outside hin village dey dream say he wan take over another man house before?

No other tribe in Nigeria does dt bcus dey respect densefs and respect their hosts.

As una dey brag of unseating d incumbent for another man land u expect those ppl to look at u in good light abi? I know say una no reason am go dt side.
8 yrs to come, this treachery will still turn around to bite u in d behind.

Know this and know peace: in as much as u derive joy in provoking/disrespecting your hosts wherever u sojourn and are at loggerheads with [b]especially d sw and north u may just have relegated urself perpetually politically.[/b]
Which Igbo man is a Guber candidate in Lagos or any SW state? Please educate me
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by sukar886: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
FFK the most useless creature on earth, longer throat
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by candidbabe(f): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coming from a man that has had Eight marriages and failed woefully in all of them.

F F K
For food only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by sphinixs2: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Mckandre(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnjustice:

First picture, ipob and igbos chasing away and beating a man who wants to vote APC, second video a boy beating his younger sister because she voted APC.
this is very petty,is that what u call prove? The little boy flogging is sister 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by edungene7: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
membranus:

There is no use boasting, March 11 is already around the corner, we will see how your Yoruba candidate will defeat Sanwo Olu.

Remember you made more boast than this before your brother Obi was finally defeated hands down.
defeated were obi won in all the metropolitan cities Abuja, Lagos yr rigged in drug trafficking criminal was voted for in states like zamfara with mass illiteracy level and you are here talking trash a president that was declared when everyone has gone to bed is that one a president
Re: FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election by Subonbon(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
FoolaniHellman:

Oloriburuku get out
omojatijati die there!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North / If A Presidential Candidate Wins The Majority Of The Votes But Doesn't Have 25%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.