Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,941 members, 7,919,051 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

Business Plans And Pitch Writer Wanted! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Plans And Pitch Writer Wanted! (196 Views)

Business Plan And Pitch Deck Writer Needed / N-exit/n-power: Ministry Concludes Plans, Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon / Nigeria Plans To Expand N-power Programme To One Million People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Plans And Pitch Writer Wanted! by Auscajwazobia: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
I'm looking for a professional person with high knowledge of business plans and pitch writing for an assignment. The proposed job must meet International standards and can be able to meet up grant selection.

If you are interested in making this come through kindly contact me at: wazobiae@gmail.com.
Re: Business Plans And Pitch Writer Wanted! by IreMIDE1: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Auscajwazobia:
I'm looking for a professional person with high knowledge of business plans and pitch writing for an assignment. The proposed job must meet International standards and can be able to meet up grant selection.

If you are interested in making this come through kindly contact me at: wazobiae@gmail.com.

I sent you a mail already, 09027459318, my whatsapp line.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales Agent / What Are The 8 S's To Know Before Seeking Freelance Business Writing? / Interns Needed - A Digital Marketing Firm In Magodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.