Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says (36533 Views)

Ondo Elections: We Have Uploaded 75% Of Results To INEC Server - INEC / Kogi/Bayelsa Elections: We Won't Accept Any 11th-hour Judgements – INEC / Election Observer Says Tradermoni IS A Form Of Inducement - CHANNELS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by Omoawoke: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Vote buying and alteration of results most especially in south east

Election is not perfect but more credible than last one and Atiku lost, Atiku has no mandate to claim
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by habsydiamond(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
akins088:
Obi himself knows he not fit... Go and confirm
all I known is it may take months or 1 or 2 years but I know he will win in court
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by Tee2027: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Oga EU better for you to face your front Russia is their killing Ukraine where art thou oh EU shit dive nosing to our country election?.

When you the damn EU conducting your election have you ever invited any African country as observer? I swear I don't even know why should any damn observer outside Africa soil should even come to any election as observer anywhere in Africa.

Sorry Tinubu and apc had won and that is final. If obi and his gang are not happy pls vacate Nigera go and never return we will never miss you, imagine crying like a baby because of election shameless spineless man. Buhari tried presidency for good 3 or 4 time before he got it, obi go and rest in peace or you won't enjoy that peace peacefully.

I'm youth, I and my entire family did not vote for you because we don't know you and we don't want to know you Nwanne.

Obi go home and stop embarrassing yourself crying like a baby on international TV

1 Like

Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by shantti(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
9jaChooseTinubu:

All the people I know supporting Obi are Igbos. How comes?

I swear, just like Aisha yesufu, Mr. Macaroni, ortom, Obasanjo, and co

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by rickleye: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
And what ?
Via Satelite of what and I’ll be very careful about giving eveidence to either side.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by akins088(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Is okay, God will be done.
habsydiamond:
all I known is it may take months or 1 or 2 years but I know he will win in court
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by HIbreed(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
Am very sure Obi will win is mandate in court.... if any supreme court judge go mess up this time... God go slap am into a deep sickness that he or she will never recover from.
Nigeria is a part of ICC.
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by netricoin: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
This election was massively rigged in the form of vote manipulation, which happens in every states in Nigeria, that is where BAT APC rigging machine over take OBJ rigging machine of 2007. That is why no longer believe any of the presidential election results any more. We need to be careful not to attack the people of Benue, Akwa Ibom and even Taraba, because those election results was manipulated
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by Killerbag36: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
Am very sure Obi will win is mandate in court.... if any supreme court judge go mess up this time... God go slap am into a deep sickness that he or she will never recover from.

Who get supreme court its not Tinubu so lockup
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by tyinfinity: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hausa and Yorubas were not allowed to vote in Agulu .Apc got zero .peter obi should be held responsible for denying these patriotic Nigerians opportunity to perform their civic functions.obi should be prosecuted in Hague

1 Like

Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by UncommonLogic: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nah... Doesn't work that way!

Why didn't you ask Hope and Supreme court to leave that Imo state matter till this year's election back then in 2019?!! Why did Oyetola go to the tribunal in Osun??!

I have no reason to castigate Tinubu, but if he won, let it be beyond every reasonable doubt!

You can't just disenfranchise people, collate shady results, and demand that everyone keeps mum till next election! That's one Bridge too far sir!

We have been allowing this anomaly for too long! It has to stop now!!!

Over 20 years of conducting elections, and you want the nation to accept it! Wrong na!

Y'all need to stop excusing and permitting nonsense all because it happens elsewhere!

Why not also demand that the nation be as developed as those other nations are!
The nation be as developed as others? Is that something you just say or wish for without hard work? You think developed countries just sprang up overnight?
You claim the election was rigged, Trump also claimed the same thing. Show us your evidence, yo to court. That's what the law says. As far ad INEC is concerned, the election has been won and lost.
You think if they redo the election that it will be 100 percent clean? US elections are not even 100 percent clean. Apart from that, the most obvious and blatant cheating actually occurred in the SE. This is exactly what happened in Trum case also. He keeps claiming that he was rigged out but the vast majority of election criminals that have been exposed and charged to court have actually been people who voted and supported him.
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by shantti(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnjustice:
Mind your business UK, we are a sovereign nation. You people changed 3 prime ministers in one year, deal with your issues.

Sovereign nation kill u there
D whole world must know the truth

1 Like

Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by Jostoman: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
magoo10:
Anyone who partakes in subverting the will of the people will know no peace .
so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by zinaunreal(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

The oloriburuku you're referring to here is the hoe pig in thong (below) who sired you.

Omo ale olori pelebe🤣

Oloriburuku
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by riverbird: 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS A THIEVE
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by Autobot05: 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Where are those tribalistic urchins again angry
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by habsydiamond(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
HIbreed:
Nigeria is a part of ICC.
International Court would be better than the judicial system of this country I no trust them a bit... if the supreme court can say the senate president that didn't contest in the senatorial primaries for his party won after contesting for the presidential primaries..
I don't expect anything better to come from them for Obi

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by CursedOsuPigs: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
zinaunreal:

My father na Oloriburuku

Do you need to tell us? We know.
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by habsydiamond(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Killerbag36:

Who get supreme court its not Tinubu so lockup
God get plans.. wey go shock everybody.
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by Tee2027: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
tyinfinity:
Hausa and Yorubas were not allowed to vote in Agulu .Apc got zero .peter obi should be held responsible for denying these patriotic Nigerians opportunity to perform their civic functions.obi should be prosecuted in Hague

Bro don't mind them abeg. This election winner is standing and no one can do nada about it.

Obi pls come back in 8 years time if you are still interested.
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by zinaunreal(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

My father na oloriburuku

Your mama na vulture
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by zinaunreal(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
This court case go sweet ohhhhhhhh grin

BUA RI!!! BUA RI!!! BUA RII!!! grin
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by Killerbag36: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
God get plans.. wey go shock everybody.

See forget that plan ok nigerian pastors has successfully down grade god in the eyes of everyone Christianity its of no value anymore in nigeria
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by 9jaChooseTinubu: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:

I swear, just like Aisha yesufu, Mr. Macaroni, ortom, Obasanjo, and co

Can't you see they are influencers? What do influencers do? They get paid to promote

Ortom and Obasanjo? I thought you people claim you want to start a new Nigeria? Las Las na the same old Thief you are bragging with
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by atobs4real(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
TossTos:
Gradually the truth coming up
Which truth?
He said there is no Evidence of vote buying
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by Nweike1: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
Amen in Jesus mighty name
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by victorsola: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
am happy you said God . Cus there is nothing anybody can do . This is going to play for the next 4years .
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by Nweike1: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
International Court would be better than the judicial system of this country I no trust them a bit... if the supreme court can say the senate president that didn't contest in the senatorial primaries for his party won after contesting for the presidential primaries..
I don't expect anything better to come from them for Obi
💯
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by wingmanIII: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Stupid tribalist goat like fayose claimed there was no rigging . Good his career has ended.
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by Wisfem: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Brendaniel:
Tinubu supporters will claim that IPOB has taken over EU

Tinubu wants to steal the presidency

Exactly what they will say to gain relevance..
Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by Bfly: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Uk and other Western state should understand by now that they are becoming stale in the affair on Nigeria. Let's rule ourselves.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Nigeria Elections: We Saw Evidence Of Vote-buying, EU’s Chief Observer Says by Jnana19(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC / Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi / Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.