Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply (82340 Views)

I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso / See Atiku's Reaction After APC Announced Lawan As Consensus Candidate (picture) / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by bentenny(m): 4:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Levels2:

Cursed dead thing has always been my identity and logo,is my identity,will forever be my identity.

I will never see the enthronement of the chosen Child of light Peter Obi as President,My bastard cursed head and that of bastard whorish abomination of my okpor mother will be swallowed by sudden death,no be swear na my destiny

I be true Bastard and a cursed Omo ale jatijati.

Just like dis na so we go gather watch how them go dey drop me,my bastard whorish abomination of poverty stricken and dementia laden mother and all my poverty afflicted family from young to old for shallow grave
Confusion ohh grin

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Izongdave(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
the same ekiti we saw LP secure over 500 vote in two polling units only to amass a paltry 185 votes in the same LG result?
Shantyken:

Did u also see the excitement in tinubu supporters face when they counting vote in oyo, ekiti, jigawa
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Shantyken(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Izongdave:
the same ekiti we saw LP secure over 500 vote in two polling units only to amass a paltry 185 votes in the same LG result?

And LP polling agent signed the documents abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Chioma Akpotha Breaks Down In Tears As Thugs Attack Polling Unit In Eti-osa / Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.