Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? (658 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by Testiebobo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
A lady wants to take my bro on a date, although he accepted the quest but it seems somehow to me. However, am just thinking it should be the guy and not the Lady. What your thoughts about this?
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mtcheew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Testiebobo:
A lady wants to take my bro on a date, although he accepted the quest but it seems somehow to me. However, am just thinking it should be the guy and not the Lady. What your thoughts about this?

It can go both ways but whoever is asking or setting up the date should be prepared to foot the Bills or most of it...so if a lady ask you out(especially a Nigerian girl) it's a trap because they generally dont have manners and expect to spend your money after asking you out

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by Kasiyya(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Testiebobo:
not bad
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by donbachi(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
It's like your BVAS is not working

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by shantti(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Are you sure she is not just after his body.
Some women can take u out just becos they want to sleep with u.
He should be careful

9 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:

Abi oo cry men dey suffer

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by shantti(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Rayban25:

Abi oo cry men dey suffer

Don't mind them
They don't know that men are like flowers cry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by VinnyBaba: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nothing bad with it. smiley

But if it's a NIGERIAN Girl, be very Careful. undecided

If a Nigerian Girl buys you Fanta and Meatpie, Just know you MUST pay her back with Something Huge!

Nigerian Girls can NOT give a Guy N100 for Free! sad

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by meobizy(f): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Thank God I don old pass this stage in life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by Streetmovement(m): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That date I will go but shi shi no dey commot from my pocket and I'm not going to allow you take advantage of my body grin. Strictly for Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by Bluezy13(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2023
shantti:
He should be careful

She may even take him to a hotel and drug him. The guy needs to be very careful to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by shantti(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Bluezy13:

She may even take him to a hotel and drug him. The guy needs to be very careful to avoid stories that touch.

Women just want sex from us without loving us
They don't know that we are emotional beings that only have sex with those we love cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2023
It shows you are a bad person.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady To Take You Out On A Date? by Bluezy13(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
shantti:

Women just want sex from us without loving us
They don't know that we are emotional beings that only have sex with those we love cry
Women are scum cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer This Correctly? (photo) / Can You Do This To Your Biological Father? / I Heard In Catholicism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.