Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

This Is Why Tinubu Will Be Thrown Out In 180days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Tinubu Will Be Thrown Out In 180days (860 Views)

Atiku's Lawsuit Challenging Tinubu's Attendance Of Chicago University Thrown Out / 3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Tinubu Will Be Thrown Out In 180days by thebestprice(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Congratulations to the president elect .
Mandate stolen or rightly earned ? The courts are about to decide .

But here is a clear reason why 25% of Abuja votes is a must to be president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

For example 🫴🫴

To get admission into this university you are required to have minimum of 25 points in 5 subjects and the UTME test..

Where a C = 5 points..

As you can see <subject and UTME > are two very different things here .

If you make 25points in your WAEC and fail to get 25points in your UTME, you will be denied admission into that University .

The APC presidential candidate did not make 25% in the FCT.

Tinubu certificate of return, unfortunately will not be for too long .

He will be thrown out of Aso rock very very soon

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Be Thrown Out In 180days by Draslo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cry more
Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Be Thrown Out In 180days by thebestprice(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Draslo:
Cry more

Hope you got my drift ?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Be Thrown Out In 180days by Draslo(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
thebestprice:

Hope you got my drift ?
Drifting off course but I dey see am sha. Overnight lawyer
Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Be Thrown Out In 180days by ArcFresky(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
While I am not a lawyer.
I know when referring to Nigerian states it is usually; THE 36 STATES and FCT.

Thus the FCT is not even regarded as a state, hence it has no Governor.

So when the law state's 25% in the 36 states and the FCT, It is simply not regarding the FCT as a state, but a territory.

Hence it regards the FCT and other states as a unit.

I am not a lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Be Thrown Out In 180days by thebestprice(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Draslo:

Drifting off course but I dey see am sha. Overnight lawyer
👍👍
Re: This Is Why Tinubu Will Be Thrown Out In 180days by kestolove95(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Go and check how the case between obasanjo vs Buhari in 2003 ended... Read d Buhari prayer Nd also the verdict of d court

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, The President Elect Changes His Twitter Profile To President Elect. PIC. / Yoruba Efura Igbo War Have Started Oo / The Court Should Give Its Ruling On FCT 25% Requirement ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.